Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss (36193 Views)

Fayose Appoints New Commissioners (Full List) / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos / Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by shizzy7(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Eazydeek:

You and Illiteracy are like Bread and butter You fit together !!
Okay, bye
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by Eazydeek(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:
I am a WASTE OF SPERM
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by shizzy7(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Eazydeek post=37475717][/quote]Hello,,eazydeek please leave me alone what else do you want me to say.... I have already agreed to you opinion... eeehh
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by Berrymoss(f): 3:33am On Aug 30, 2015
midolian:
sharaap! Is ya father more literate than Buhari? If yes, where the hell is he?
my precious loving caring humble God fearing literate n the best dad any one could wish for is in heaven with Jesus .I just answered u slowpoke of an imbecilic frog
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by shotster50(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Progress2468:

How easy has it been for Buhari to manipulate Nigerians after 100 days how many tangible projects has he flagged off except his journeys to US UK and Germany. Indeed Nigerians 're easily excitable

Buhari may have his flaws but you cannot compare him to Fayose... This clown
http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://ekiti247.com/ekiti-music-star-launches-new-n2-5-instrument/&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0CBQQFjAAahUKEwiejtzavdPHAhWEzYAKHavrAKE&usg=AFQjCNGgkVRQJpvs1fBdYPL3yv1De8wQxw

Launching musical equipment! Has Ekiti peoplse's standards become so low?!
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by Progress2468(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
shotster50:

Buhari may have his flaws but you cannot compare him to Fayose... This clown
http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://ekiti247.com/ekiti-music-star-launches-new-n2-5-instrument/&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0CBQQFjAAahUKEwiejtzavdPHAhWEzYAKHavrAKE&usg=AFQjCNGgkVRQJpvs1fBdYPL3yv1De8wQxw

Launching musical equipment! Has Ekiti peoplse's standards become so low?!

U should know the place of parties amongs the Yorubas hence musical instrument been commissioned by a gov form that region sold not sound akward to anybody, beside the musical instrument was not a state govt project. It's likewise possible for u to build ur house and call Buhari to commission it if you have access to him. It's just a ceremony nothing more.
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by shotster50(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Progress2468:

U should know the place of parties amongs the Yorubas hence musical instrument been commissioned by a gov form that region sold not sound akward to anybody, beside the musical instrument was not a state govt project. It's likewise possible for u to build ur house and call Buhari to commission it if you have access to him. It's just a ceremony nothing more.

I did not make this about Yorubas and neither should you.
Re: Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss by Progress2468(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
shotster50:

I did not make this about Yorubas and neither should you.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.