Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. (3149 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude Mary slessor was a Christian and it was because of her religon that she went on a boat and came to Africa and saved those twins. If she was an atheist she would not have been on that boat in the frist place.

The twin killings was not a religious thing, they were not sacrificed but were discarded in the bush. it was based on superstition and tradition not religion.
So wats ur point.
Calm down love... It's called AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION... In Africa, our Tradition is our religion... And did I say Slessor was an Atheist?
What's your point?
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcross19:
I believe if christians are behaving the way muslims in the north or in islamic countries are behaving trust me you won't find solace or peace to type non-sense. Consider it where a christian turn atheist in the midst of christians and to muslim convert to atheist what will happen.
Dude, Is Christianity innocent of killings? I am not here to argue the innocence of any religion.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by jcross19: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Dude, Is Christianity innocent of killings? I am not here to argue the innocence of any religion.
killing in christianity was it a teaching in a christiandom? Is there any jesus teaching that asked his followers to kill non believers? Ask yourself why was catholic set up crusade against other christians who did not follow their ideology? Before you jump into conclusion.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Calm down love... It's called AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION... In Africa, our Tradition is our religion... And did I say Slessor was an Atheist?
What's your point?

Its called African traditional religion, yes and it is a gross over-simplification of a very complex phenomenon. Traditions like circumcision, discarding of twins, marking the face, masquerade dances ecetera have nothing to do with religion, it was just culture and tradition.

My simple point is that If u condemn religion then u should condemn Mary slessor for selflessly coming to Africa on her missionary journey. Yet u praise her for saving twins in Africa and condemn the one factor that led her to leave her home and come help Africans. Don't u see the paradox in ur logic.

An atheist will be at home practicing the tenets of atheism eg nihilism, relativism, hedonism and of course individualism (turn on ur TV and see atheists shooting up universities, murdering people, 95 percent of serial killers are atheists ) etc, according to them life should be lived without the "human" invented morality ) . If life has no meaning why would anyone want to come to Africa and help a primitive and backward people.

I ask u again what's ur point.

U keep contradicting urself and making mistakes in ur argument. Dude gotta go, u should go do more research for ur arguments and get ur facts straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcross19:
killing in christianity was it a teaching in a christiandom? Is there any jesus teaching that asked his followers to kill non believers? Ask yourself why was catholic set up crusade against other christians who did not follow their ideology? Before you jump into conclusion.
Last I checked BokoHaram and other Jihadists also kill and abuse fellow Muslims... And They are also condemned by fellow Muslims..

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

My simple point is that If u condemn religion then u should condemn Mary slessor for selflessly coming to Africa on her missionary journey. Yet u praise her for saving twins in Africa and condemn the one factor that led her to leave her home and come help Africans. Don't u see the paradox in ur logic.
If you read the post properly, you should understand that I made this example to even criticise the ideology of religion making man credulous and gullible. It doesn't glorify or lay preference to any religion. If you can't understand that then I can't help you LOVE...

I ask u again what's ur point
Religion is the problem, not a particular religion..

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcross19:
do you know that catholic kill protestants? In 14th century in france? For the sake of their believes? Do you know all those crusaders were against non catholic? All those protestants,Lutherans and many more are they not christians. In the history catholics have killed more 50millions non catholics who are christians, check it on google you will see what am talking about. In general did catholic crusaders represent the ideal teaching of jesus christ? . Don't reason like a drunk man or think parallel.

Dude u are getting somethings mixed up. Let me chip in a little. The last crusade happened in the late 1200s and the catholic protestant war happened between 1618 to 1648.

Notice it was a WAR, both Catholics and protestants killed each other. Don't have the picture in ur mind that Catholics slaughtered helpless protestants. Killings were done on both sides, humans are very flawed creatures.

In addition, the crusades were never against protestants (or non Catholics as you put it), that timeline is impossible.
The crusades was against the jihadist muslims who seized the holy land and were slaughtering those who failed to convert as they made there way into Europe. As bad as it was it had to had, who knows, Europe may have ended up like the middle east. However the fightings got out of hand and innocent Jews were killed by Waring pseudo-Christians.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by jcross19: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Last I checked BokoHaram and other Jihadists also kill and abuse fellow Muslims... And They are also condemned by fellow Muslims..
to me it seems the killing of isis is justified by you because a sane mind will condemn such habit without thinking twice, check koran they have more 109 verses inciting people to kill non muslims even kill anyone be it muslims that do not follow the way of mohamMAD. Please don't call yourself a freeman because you are not, you are slave to circumstances and death don't be a fool.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by jcross19: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude u are getting somethings mixed up. Let me chip in a little. The last crusade happened in the late 1200s and the catholic protestant war happened between 1618 to 1648.

Notice it was a WAR, both Catholics and protestants killed each other. Don't have the picture in ur mind that Catholics slaughtered helpless protestants. Killings were done on both sides, humans are very flawed creatures.

In addition, the crusades were never against protestants (or non Catholics as you put it), that timeline is impossible.
The crusades was against the jihadist muslims who seized the holy land and were slaughtering those who failed to convert as they made there way into Europe. As bad as it was it had to had, who knows, Europe may have ended up like the middle east. However the fightings got out of hand and innocent Jews were killed by Waring pseudo-Christians.
when I check it in google I noticed the crusaders want only catholic to be the only christian religion, the crusaders were for both non catholics and to recapture jerusalem.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Very correct, the church have killed too many innocent souls nevertheless. The INQUISITION reaching its peak in the 12th century, torture was used in capital cases as well as against suspected heretics. From the mid-14th century to the end of the 18th century, torture was a common and sanctioned part of the legal proceedings of most European countries which was approved by the inquisition in cases of heresy.
The most common means of torture included burning, beating and suffocating, however the techniques that are more extravagant and depraved was used and allowed by the Roman Catholic Church.
So is killing heretics "WAR" also?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

If you read the post properly, you should understand that I made this example to even criticise the ideology of religion making man credulous and gullible.

U still can't see how ur comment makes no sense. Did religion make slessor gullible to go on a missionary journey to help Africans and endure mosquitoe bites while culture(and not religion) made your African ancestors discard their twins.

Her religion inspired good in her and led her to make such a difficult decision.

It doesn't glorify or lay preference to any religion.

Your argument makes no sense and after my epistle explaining the fallacy of ur logic you still don't get it.

If you can't understand that then I can't help you LOVE...
Religion is the problem, not a particular religion..

Go on and explain with a better argument.
By the way, why address me as love?? I don't get it. Mr philosopher go get a girl friend and address her as such, keep the convo platonic man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcross19:
to me it seems the killing of isis is justified by you because a sane mind will condemn such habit without thinking twice, check koran they have more 109 verses inciting people to kill non muslims even kill anyone be it muslims that do not follow the way of mohamMAD. Please don't call yourself a freeman because you are not, you are slave to circumstances and death don't be a fool.
I will indulge the vulgarity, such is expected on such discussion. If you see my arguments as a support for the Jihadists, then It's a shame that you can't comprehend. I condemn the whole process, whether the good ISLAM or the extreme ones, I condemn religion as a whole.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

By the way, why address me as love?? I don't get it. Mr philosopher go get a girl friend and address her as such, keep the convo platonic man.

I believe WE have a problem of Meaning: Connotation and Denotation here. I will leave you to it LOVE.

Oh, Pity. I see you aren't one of the few who understands the difference between courtesy and flirting... My apologies Love... It's an habit...
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by jcross19: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

I will indulge the vulgarity, such is expected on such discussion. If you see my arguments as a support for the Jihadists, then It's a shame that you can't comprehend. I condemn the whole process, whether the good ISLAM or the extreme ones, I condemn religion as a whole.
that's your choice sire.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
jcross19:
when I check it in google I noticed the crusaders want only catholic to be the only christian religion, the crusaders were for both non catholics and to recapture jerusalem.

No NO NO, their aim was to defend the Byzantine empire, stop the jihad, and rescue the holyland from muslim occupation... Christians got along very well and there was orthodox Christians, coptic Christians etc and they didn't kill each other, nothing like protestants then.

Becareful about what u read on google, ensure its from a credible site, use google scholars for academic recOrds of the crusades(more accurate). There are muslims who distort the events of the crusades online.

My point is that Christians have not always been Christ like, Both protestants and Catholics. Did u know that Luther, founder of the protestant movement is accused of being anti-Semitic and said very terrible things about Jews.

Christian violence came and went very quickly because people got to read the bible and saw and understood the real message, both catholic, protestant, coptic, oriental, eastern orthodox Christians etc. This is why Christianity is very peaceful. but as more information has become more available to the muslims they have become more violent.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Freemanan:

I believe WE have a problem of Meaning: Connotation and Denotation here. I will leave you to it LOVE.

Oh, Pity. I see you aren't one of the few who understands the difference between courtesy and flirting... My apologies Love... It's an habit...

Ur insistence on not taking corrections on the mistakes of your argument bore me. Enjoy your folly.

By the way, attaching terms of endearment when addressing a member of the opposite sex whom u do not know is NOT courtesy, its just plain inappropriate. If u don't know this I guess u still have a lot to learn.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ur insistence on not taking corrections on the mistakes of your argument bore me. Enjoy your folly.

By the way, attaching terms of endearment when addressing a member of the opposite sex whom u do not know is NOT courtesy, its just plain inappropriate. If u don't know this I guess u still have a lot to learn.
Sorry to burst your bubble Love, I am not impressed... And please you are deviating this thread... You know I could get you banned? wink
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by maverickboy: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude there are so many mistakes in your write up that it is laughable, why did u put ur pic up there as well, did u think you post was profound,?? No it wasn't.

But u made a point, all religions have committed their fair amount of atrocities. The Catholics for a time killed heretics and fought protestants for 3 decades, the Catholics fought the muslims as well and even murdered muslims without mercy,

the Hindus where all over Asia and the middle east but Muslims have killed them so much that their are very very very few Hindus still in the middle east, they at a point fought muslims back especially in india, the buddists are usually very very peaceful but they have been attacked so much by the muslims that they had to fight back especially in Burma, muslims wage frquent attacks in against nonmuslims in china, stabbing kids and adults alike, Catholics organized the crusades and killed muslims because of muslims were waging jihad in Europe and killing Christians, they almost turned France and Spain Islamic like they did to turkey, Egypt etc do u know why,

because muslims are commanded to fight , to kill and to forcefully convert.. So even tho no religion is free from fightings and bloodshed, there is one particular religion that is commanded to shed blood of people and it is Islam.

Let me educate u some more

Islam's inception is associated with war. From 623 to 777, a span of 154 years, there were 83 military conflicts involving the Muslims, approximately one battle every two years . . . . and that is just what I have recorded here. Is Islam a religion of peace? Muslims tell me it is, but the facts speak otherwise. Think about it. Was Islam just defending itself all across Europe as it spread? Was Spain attacking the Muslims when it was thousands of miles away? Were the other countries all conspiring against Islam, and so it defended itself and spread? Or, is it spread by the sword instead of love and truth?
Jesus said, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly," (John 10:10).
570Birth of Muhammad in Mecca into the tribe of Quraish
577Muhammad's mother dies
580Death of Abdul Muttalib, Muhammad's grandfather
583First journey to Syria with a trading Caravan
595Muhammad marries Khadijah, a rich widow several years older than he
595Second journey to Syra
598His son, Qasim, is born
600His daughter, Zainab, is born
603His daughter, Um-e-Kalthum, is born
604His daughter, Ruqayya, is born
605Placement of Black Stone in Ka'aba
605His daughter, Fatima, is born
610Muhammad, in a cave on Mt. Hira, hears the angel Gabriel tell him that Allah is the only true God
613Muhammad's first public preaching of Islam at Mt. Hira. Gets few converts
615Muslims persecuted by the Quraish
619Marries Sau'da and Aisha
620Institution of five daily prayers
622Muhammad immigrates from Mecca to Medina, which was then called Yathrib, gets more converts
623Battle of Waddan
623Battle of Safwan
623Battle of Dul-'Ashir
624Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement
624Zakat becomes mandatory
624Battle of Badr
624Battle of Bani Salim
624Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624Battle of Bani Qainuqa'
624Battle of Sawiq
624Battle of Ghatfan
624Battle of Bahran
625Battle of Uhud--70 Muslims are killed
625Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625Battle of Banu Nudair
625Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627Battle of the Trench
627Battle of Ahzab
627Battle of Bani Quraiza
627Battle of Bani Lahyan
627Battle of Ghaiba
627Battle of Khaibar
628Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish
630Muhammad conquers Mecca
630Battle of Hunsin
630Battle of Tabuk
632Muhammad dies
632Abu-Bakr, Muhammad's father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia
633Battle at Oman
633Battle at Hadramaut
633Battle of Kazima
633Battle of Walaja
633Battle of Ulleis
633Battle of Anbar
634Battle of Basra
634Battle of Damascus
634Battle of Ajnadin
634Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph
634Battle of Namaraq
634Battle of Saqatia
635Battle of Bridge
635Battle of Buwaib
635Conquest of Damascus
635Battle of Fahl
636Battle of Yermuk
636Battle of Qadsiyia
636Conquest of Madain
637Battle of Jalula
638Battle of Yarmouk
638The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem
638Conquest of Jazirah
639Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt
641Battle of Nihawand
642Battle of Rayy in Persia
643Conquest of Azarbaijan
644Conquest of Fars
644Conquest of Kharan
644Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph
644Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman
647Conquest of the island of Cypress
648Campaign against the Byzantines
651Naval battle against the Byzantines
654Islam spreads into North Africa
656Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph
658Battle of Nahrawan
659Conquest of Egypt
661Ali is murdered
662Egypt falls to Islam rule
666Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677Siege of Constantinople
687Battle of Kufa
691Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700Military campaigns in North Africa
702Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711Muslims invade Gibraltar
711Conquest of Spain
713Conquest of Multan
716Invasion of Constantinople
732Battle of Tours in France
740Battle of the Nobles
741Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa
744Battle of Ain al Jurr
746Battle of Rupar Thutha
748Battle of Rayy
749Battle of lsfahan
749Battle of Nihawand
750Battle of Zab
772Battle of Janbi in North Africa
777Battle of Saragossa in Spain

And it is passages like this that encourage muslims to kill nonmuslims.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Typical Christians' modus operandi; when attacked by atheists they resort to holding Muslims as hostages. And they're likely if we go down, these Muslims are going down with us. Obsession of the highest order!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
maverickboy:
Typical Christians' modus operandi; when attacked by atheists they resort to holding Muslims as hostages. And they're likely if we go down, these Muslims are going down with us. Obsession of the highest order!
I believe in Plurality and It's kind.. Something Christianity should adopt... At least to make them more reasonable.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by bashbabe2: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Pls ignore all those ignoramus calling themselves christians they are t hypocrites and liars. The violence carried out by early Christians was very profound and more violence chapter in thier bible but because the are deluded they don't say anything. Thier problem is islam and either they like it or hate it there is nothing they can do to stop the peaceful religion. BOKOHARAM are not Muslims.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2015
bashbabe2:

Pls ignore all those ignoramus calling themselves christians they are t hypocrites and liars. The violence carried out by early Christians was very profound and more violence chapter in thier bible but because the are deluded they don't say anything. Thier problem is islam and either they like it or hate it there is nothing they can do to stop the peaceful religion. BOKOHARAM are not Muslims.

Bigoted individuals...

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Empiree: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2015
bashbabe2:

@underlined, it's not confined to early Christians. They are still carrying their violence "holy war" on muslims right now but this time in 21st century, they do it another version. Look around the world today it speaks volume. But these christian hypocrites would tell they are secular. They are bunch of nincompoop.

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Annunaki(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

What you fail to realise is that islamic terrorists are obeying and following the instruction and example of mohamed whereas "christrian" terrorists are going against the teachings and example of Jesus. It all boils down to the teachings of the founders of the religions. Jesus preached love and peace whilst mohamed preached hatred and lived a very disdainful life. You really can't compare the two religions. It's like comparing light to darkness.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by joseph1832(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Empiree:
Nincompoop
Ah ah, its been a while brother. How's the ministry of selling opium re branded into religion going?
Annunaki:
Op you need to get your facts right, everything boko haram does is 100% islamic. They are only following instructions of their prophet as stated in the quoran.
And what bout the atrocities committed by the Catholic crusaders and Dominicans aren't it christian also?.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Annunaki(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Ah ah, its been a while brother. How's the ministry of selling opium re branded into religion going?
And what bout the atrocities committed by the Catholic crusaders and Dominicans aren't it christian also?.

Yes the crusaders committed atrocities and we christians condemn it cause they are going against the teachings of jesus. TIn the case of boko haram they are following the instructions of mohamed to the letter so it's their evil religion that is to blame.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by adewalker(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes the crusaders committed atrocities and we christians condemn it cause they are going against the teachings of jesus. TIn the case of boko haram they are following the instructions of mohamed to the letter so it's their evil religion that is to blame.
. "Those my enemies who will not have me reign over them,bring them here and slaughter them in front of me"....can u please tell me who said those words?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by maverickboy: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

I believe in Plurality and It's kind.. Something Christianity should adopt... At least to make them more reasonable.
As much as I agree that it's normal at least to make them more reasonable as u said. It's beside the point to always seek justification in trivialising what people of their faith do and making a big deal out of others when the fact that both sides have at a point in time make humanity suffer can simply be accepted.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Annunaki(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
adewalker:
. "Those my enemies who will not have me reign over them,bring them here and slaughter them in front of me"....can u please tell me who said those words?

That was a parable and if you are not intelligent enough to know what a parable is, then you need to get an education.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Annunaki(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Bigoted individuals...

By absolving islam of the blame for boko haram, you are diverting attention away from the root cause of the problem and you can never solve a problem by ignoring it's root cause. Even some notable muslim leaders have admitted that islam needs to be reformed.

Having instructions in a supposed holy book that muslims should continue to fight jihad till the whole world submits to their idol(allah) is a sure recipe for disaster and even you is not safe. The world shd rise united against this evil ideology and even you as a philosopher should stand against it.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Demmzy15(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Annunaki:

Parisbookaddict kindly assist me with the hadiths that tells the story of how mohamed raped the jewish lady after killing her father and husband.
Coward!
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Demmzy15(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Hey buddy save it on ur computer/device so u can present it easily another time

The haith didnt say rape directly but when u kill ones family and take the person as wife, it says all.

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar, where he took Safiyah as a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her husband Kinana, the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .

The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."
^^^cc freemanan

Narrated 'Aisha: that during his fatal ailment, Allah's Apostle, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished....
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:144[/s]
Hypocrite! You're still repeating this nonsense even after you've been refuted to the core... I really pity you!
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Demmzy15(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Dude there are so many mistakes in your write up that it is laughable, why did u put ur pic up there as well, did u think you post was profound,?? No it wasn't.

But u made a point, all religions have committed their fair amount of atrocities. The Catholics for a time killed heretics and fought protestants for 3 decades, the Catholics fought the muslims as well and even murdered muslims without mercy,

the Hindus where all over Asia and the middle east but Muslims have killed them so much that their are very very very few Hindus still in the middle east, they at a point fought muslims back especially in india, the buddists are usually very very peaceful but they have been attacked so much by the muslims that they had to fight back especially in Burma, muslims wage frquent attacks in against nonmuslims in china, stabbing kids and adults alike, Catholics organized the crusades and killed muslims because of muslims were waging jihad in Europe and killing Christians, they almost turned France and Spain Islamic like they did to turkey, Egypt etc do u know why,

because muslims are commanded to fight , to kill and to forcefully convert.. So even tho no religion is free from fightings and bloodshed, there is one particular religion that is commanded to shed blood of people and it is Islam.

Let me educate u some more

Islam's inception is associated with war. From 623 to 777, a span of 154 years, there were 83 military conflicts involving the Muslims, approximately one battle every two years . . . . and that is just what I have recorded here. Is Islam a religion of peace? Muslims tell me it is, but the facts speak otherwise. Think about it. Was Islam just defending itself all across Europe as it spread? Was Spain attacking the Muslims when it was thousands of miles away? Were the other countries all conspiring against Islam, and so it defended itself and spread? Or, is it spread by the sword instead of love and truth?
Jesus said, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly," (John 10:10).
570Birth of Muhammad in Mecca into the tribe of Quraish
577Muhammad's mother dies
580Death of Abdul Muttalib, Muhammad's grandfather
583First journey to Syria with a trading Caravan
595Muhammad marries Khadijah, a rich widow several years older than he
595Second journey to Syra
598His son, Qasim, is born
600His daughter, Zainab, is born
603His daughter, Um-e-Kalthum, is born
604His daughter, Ruqayya, is born
605Placement of Black Stone in Ka'aba
605His daughter, Fatima, is born
610Muhammad, in a cave on Mt. Hira, hears the angel Gabriel tell him that Allah is the only true God
613Muhammad's first public preaching of Islam at Mt. Hira. Gets few converts
615Muslims persecuted by the Quraish
619Marries Sau'da and Aisha
620Institution of five daily prayers
622Muhammad immigrates from Mecca to Medina, which was then called Yathrib, gets more converts
623Battle of Waddan
623Battle of Safwan
623Battle of Dul-'Ashir
624Muhammad and converts begin raids on caravans to fund the movement
624Zakat becomes mandatory
624Battle of Badr
624Battle of Bani Salim
624Battle of Eid-ul-Fitr and Zakat-ul-Fitr
624Battle of Bani Qainuqa'
624Battle of Sawiq
624Battle of Ghatfan
624Battle of Bahran
625Battle of Uhud--70 Muslims are killed
625Battle of Humra-ul-Asad
625Battle of Banu Nudair
625Battle of Dhatur-Riqa
626Battle of Badru-Ukhra
626Battle of Dumatul-Jandal
626Battle of Banu Mustalaq Nikah
627Battle of the Trench
627Battle of Ahzab
627Battle of Bani Quraiza
627Battle of Bani Lahyan
627Battle of Ghaiba
627Battle of Khaibar
628Muhammad signs treaty with Quraish
630Muhammad conquers Mecca
630Battle of Hunsin
630Battle of Tabuk
632Muhammad dies
632Abu-Bakr, Muhammad's father-in-law, along with Umar, begin a military move to enforce Islam in Arabia
633Battle at Oman
633Battle at Hadramaut
633Battle of Kazima
633Battle of Walaja
633Battle of Ulleis
633Battle of Anbar
634Battle of Basra
634Battle of Damascus
634Battle of Ajnadin
634Death of Hadrat Abu Bakr. Hadrat Umar Farooq becomes the Caliph
634Battle of Namaraq
634Battle of Saqatia
635Battle of Bridge
635Battle of Buwaib
635Conquest of Damascus
635Battle of Fahl
636Battle of Yermuk
636Battle of Qadsiyia
636Conquest of Madain
637Battle of Jalula
638Battle of Yarmouk
638The Muslims defeat the Romans and enter Jerusalem
638Conquest of Jazirah
639Conquest of Khuizistan and movement into Egypt
641Battle of Nihawand
642Battle of Rayy in Persia
643Conquest of Azarbaijan
644Conquest of Fars
644Conquest of Kharan
644Umar is murdered. Othman becomes the Caliph
644Uman dies and is succeeded by Caliph Uthman
647Conquest of the island of Cypress
648Campaign against the Byzantines
651Naval battle against the Byzantines
654Islam spreads into North Africa
656Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph
658Battle of Nahrawan
659Conquest of Egypt
661Ali is murdered
662Egypt falls to Islam rule
666Sicily is attacked by Muslims
677Siege of Constantinople
687Battle of Kufa
691Battle of Deir ul Jaliq
700Sufism takes root as a sect of Islam
700Military campaigns in North Africa
702Battle of Deir ul Jamira
711Muslims invade Gibraltar
711Conquest of Spain
713Conquest of Multan
716Invasion of Constantinople
732Battle of Tours in France
740Battle of the Nobles
741Battle of Bagdoura in North Africa
744Battle of Ain al Jurr
746Battle of Rupar Thutha
748Battle of Rayy
749Battle of lsfahan
749Battle of Nihawand
750Battle of Zab
772Battle of Janbi in North Africa
777Battle of Saragossa in Spain

And it is passages like this that encourage muslims to kill nonmuslims.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tithe Paying Compulsory? / Religious Denotation You Failed To Notice On Disney's Moana. / Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.