Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. (3138 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Annunaki(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Coward!

Dunce tongue
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Annunaki(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hypocrite! You're still repeating this nonsense even after you've been refuted to the core... I really pity you!

Glad you realise your quoran and hadiths are full of nonsense.
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Demmzy15(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Annunaki:

Glad you realise your quoran and hadiths are full of nonsense.
Oponu what are you saying?
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by channelz: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ur insistence on not taking corrections on the mistakes of your argument bore me. Enjoy your folly.

By the way, attaching terms of endearment when addressing a member of the opposite sex whom u do not know is NOT courtesy, its just plain inappropriate. If u don't know this I guess u still have a lot to learn.
Freemanan:

I believe WE have a problem of Meaning: Connotation and Denotation here. I will leave you to it LOVE.

Oh, Pity. I see you aren't one of the few who understands the difference between courtesy and flirting... My apologies Love... It's an habit...

@Freemanan, there are persons who seriously observe the discourse in this section of the forum, may I suggest you cut down on the distractions and be more objective in your manner of approach.

Do you have any idea of the corruption contained in this poison-spreading habit of calling/addressing just anyone with the familiar, bonding words of endearment which embodies a very special conception?

Kindly, if you are to be taken seriously, then do well to follow the habit of offering the "familiar" words of endearment to your fellow sparingly. Best of all avoid it entirely.

If it should be offered to you reject it, except in those cases where a serious union for earth-life is intended, i.e., in marriage...
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
channelz:

Noted Mate...
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by channelz: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Noted Mate...
Thanks!
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by Empiree: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Ah ah, its been a while brother. How's the ministry of selling opium re branded into religion going?
grin grin I actually took a break from those nitwit a while back. I realized they dont deserve much of my spare time
Re: Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is. by joseph1832(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Empiree:
grin grin I actually took a break from those nitwit a while back. I realized they dont deserve much of my spare time
Okay oh!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Two Witnesses In The Bible / Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. / Did You Practice What Was Preached In The Church Last Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.