Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. (699 Views)

Compilation Of Pmb's Appointments To Date And Their Equivalents Under Gej / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / Buhari's Appointments So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
I believe the term ‘change’ means to do things differently, and that is the reason why majority of Nigerians unanimously voted PMB at the last elections and yet he has been under unnecessary attack and criticism since his inauguration less than 100 days ago. Luckily, these critics are the minority of Nigerians mostly from certain geo political zones and disgruntled politicians who lost their meal tickets on May 29. In the last four years we entrusted our dear country to leaders with ‘years of experience’ and impressive résumés led by a highly educated, Christian minority who had no shoes…well, we all know how that ended.

Moral of the story- the proof is in the pudding and it is way too early to cry foul!! I suggest that we do our own bid to change our immediate communities and allow the people who Nigerians have entrusted with their vote to continue the business of changing Nigeria to a country that we will all be proud of.

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by buygala(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
1 word

SENSELESS angry

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
NOTED!

Ogbeni FFK!
Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by hinwazaka: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
If you had put forward something intelligible, it would have been a surprise. The minority will put you in your place very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by gists: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
cramjones:
I believe the term ‘change’ means to do things differently, and that is the reason why majority of Nigerians unanimously voted PMB at the last elections and yet he has been under unnecessary attack and criticism since his inauguration less than 100 days ago. Luckily, these critics are the minority of Nigerians mostly from certain geo political zones and disgruntled politicians who lost their meal tickets on May 29. In the last four years we entrusted our dear country to leaders with ‘years of experience’ and impressive résumés led by a highly educated, Christian minority who had no shoes…well, we all know how that ended.

Moral of the story- the proof is in the pudding and it is way too early to cry foul!! I suggest that we do our own bid to change our immediate communities and allow the people who Nigerians have entrusted with their vote to continue the business of changing Nigeria to a country that we will all be proud of.

-CramJones
Thank you jare
Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by dunsman(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
AAnd wat are those things he has done differently?? Smh!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
FFK, what exactly do you gain from saying one thing via your twitter & facebook pages and then come around on Nairaland and say the exact opposite?

Yes I'm aware you're a sick, sadistic psychopathic barstard but atleast you can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by doctokwus: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Still waiting for the list where u said you are amongst those shortlisted for a SSA position.Or are u Enang or Kawe;oh I forgot the list is not yet complete.
Bloody liar trying to feel important.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Pmb's Appointments So Far. by tucky200(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunsman:
AAnd wat are those things he has done differently?? Smh!!
where u been all dis while ?..kirkiri or yabaleft ??

(1) (Reply)

Did You Do This While Growing Up (pics) / Ikpeazu Finally Admits He Inherit An Empty Treasury With Huge Debts From T. Orji / State Of Illinois USA Recognise Biafra Declares Remembrance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.