Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health (28878 Views)

Supreme Court Refuses To Reinstate Nyako As Adamawa governor / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by litetias(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Goodluck in your work!

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by largehead: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok! Na dem
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
dffd
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by sonnie10: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
From practicing in a small private clinic to Commissioner of Health. What public sector experience does she have? Anyway, it is a political appointment. I pity the common man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
guess what, her children too will become governors, commissioners and senators.. see una life dey rool like one yeye ball wey one yeye breeze dey blow for one yeye corner grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by ManTiger(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
What will she leave on? Father largesse i think.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by notoriousbabe: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Gradually handing us over to their childrens

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Raxxye(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
The resemblance with her father is striking!
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BankeSmalls(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
sunsky29:
Like seriously?person dey reject money o...chai

i need money oooooo tongue
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by codedman247: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Download jot latest music now @ naijamod ,com

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Macgreat(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
OKies
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by abbaapple: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
shocked #Okoko pioko!! All na washsh joor. E don tae wey nyansh de for bak na undecided
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Gamesmart: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
HerexG:
In her words " Who needs a salary when my father is billionaire a thief "

She needs the profile more than anything else

It's a good gesture though undecided

Corrected.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari should donate all his cows to the displaced people in the north east due to the boko harm menace
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Cyriloha(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Does it change the fact that "Amechi Is Disappointed In Buhari??

it does not change the fact that the same AMU-ECHI FOUGHT HIS BROTHER JUST BECAUSE OF WEALTH AND HE WILL NEVER SMELL ANYTHING GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by ismo234(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
before nko, has your dad not milked us dry when he was vice president?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by sunsky29(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
BankeSmalls:

i need money oooooo tongue
when hunger dey kill me for uniport wey I dey and I hear person dey refuse money..chai..welll d gyal wor wor o...how much is the salary sef? And how much is her fada sending her every month..let us compare...salary is 1m per month excluding allowance o..then her popsi dey send like 6m. To 10m every month,tel me y she won't refuse salary?nansense...send me just 0.000001 percent of that salary and I will be feeling fly here.nawa o
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by alexlee50: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
How is this news? Anyway how much is the salary? The real money is the contracts that would be awarded by her ministry
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
BankeSmalls:

or that Amech is a homo
my dear d tin taya me like taya..
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Dee60: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Omo jo baba e.

See the resemblance.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

it does not change the fact that the same AMU-ECHI FOUGHT HIS BROTHER JUST BECAUSE OF WEALTH AND HE WILL NEVER SMELL ANYTHING GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!
u dey mind am, e don clear for hin eyes like sey na hypo..
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Eluwilussit(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Babe looks like her father. Wow. Good for the state. She's educated at least. grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Cyriloha(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u dey mind am, e don clear for hin eyes like sey na hypo..

I just pray and wish that God with his goodness will touch buhari heart to put him and his wife in prison
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by opeoluwa20(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
All na campaign

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by davidsonkuti: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dis is a clumsy monourver 2 make d golden spoon fed daughter of a political burden a governor of d state. Adamawa pple watch out dis daddys pet will become ur governor soon its a pitty

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Khez: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why I'm i not surprised? That's how it starts, soon all his children will be in various ruling capacity in and out the state........ And the ugly girl kwanu, looking like something they just rescued from the lions belly

A country where few rules and own a wealth that is more than the state they rule itself angry

VANITY kiss

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

I just pray and wish that God with his goodness will touch buhari heart to put him and his wife in prison
Nawa oh! After all the state treasury he invested on Buhari??...No! No!! No!!! that's the peak of heartlessness nah..

Kai! Padi me u mean finish oh grin grin
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Pidggin(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wash! If she forfeits salary what of her alllowances?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by christinie(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
And where is her hijab or is she not a Muslim? Their children are liberal while they turn other people's children to bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
single fatima with no kids. at your age you still answer atiku when my last name is wasting grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Cyriloha(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh! After all the state treasury he invested on Buhari??...No! No!! No!!! that's the peak of heartlessness nah..

Kai! Padi me u mean finish oh grin grin

guy come please to be sincere can you fight your Bro be it senior or junior over a stranger ?

can you save a drowning stranger over your Bro ?

Bro that stupid junk is very wicked and as Jonathan cried so will he cry uncontrollable although Jonaa is not perfect! !!!!!!!

but buhari should probe amuechi and his wife simple! !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Thugs Invade Atiku’s Campaign Office In Katsina, Destroy Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.