Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health (28884 Views)

Supreme Court Refuses To Reinstate Nyako As Adamawa governor / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Fatima Atiku Abubakar Nominated As Commissioner In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by anigold(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
vanessaRN:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ioo3M49MiCQ/VeCEQytg9zI/AAAAAAAGZHE/8HfMXrSJ30E/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Daughter of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Dr Fatima Atiku, has been sworn in as the new Commissioner of Health in Adamawa state. Fatima who was sworn in alongside 21 other commissioners today August 28th, that as a way of contributing to the health sector in the state, she will be donating her salary and allowances while serving as a commissioner

“I am very grateful to the governor for appointing me to head the Health Ministry. The ministry is the most challenging because of the insurgency problem that had caused some damage to the health system in the state. For this reason, I shall be donating my salary and allowances for use in enhancing the delivery of healthcare service in the state,’’she said...

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/atikus-daughter-sworn-in-as-adamawa.html

this is not news all , with all the money your face resemble ape. What could have happen if your popsy had no political wealth....

The political mafia keep on enriching their families with our monies while the masses are wallowing in severe poverty....

Mstchew......
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cyriloha:

guy come please to be sincere can you fight your Bro be it senior or junior over a stranger ?

can you save a drowning stranger over your Bro ?

Bro that stupid junk is very wicked and as Jonathan cried so will he cry uncontrollable although Jonaa is not perfect! !!!!!!!

but buhari should probe amuechi and his wife simple! !!!!
"Blood Is Thicker Than Water but, Amechi never heard of that till "Today..
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Cyriloha(m): 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
"Blood Is Thicker Than Water but, Amechi never heard of that till "Today..

lol just checked him I need instagran he has blocked everybody and left one picture only with private account I fir ask him oboyyiiiii how far nah

SERIOUSLY THAT DUDE IS WICKED OKAY IMAGINE SOMEONE WHO PAID 990 MILLTON TO ISREALI HACKERS 990 MILLTON NAIRA OBOYYI IS HE NOT WICKED CAN YOU APPOINT SUCH AS YOUR COMMISSIONER OF DUST BIN AND DIRTY MATTER ?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by PurestBoy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why not collect your salaries and donate to IDP?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Akinz0126(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na them them again.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Ilekeh(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
This type of people aren't motivated to work. They just need the profile.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
she resemble atiku die...bt she look like person wey enjoy money
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
she doesn't need it because her father stole billions of naira.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by nkemoke: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Congratulations to Dr Fati Abubakar! A worthy ambassador of Christ. A woman unperturbed by her father's wealth. Her humility is one of her great qualities. I know that if given a free hand u'll put a smile on the faces of Adamawa people. May God strengthen u and prosper ur work in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by PublicAssurance: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
She has free access to The Bank of Dad....so she doesn't need our peanut change

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by gifted2020(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
brixton:
Well, this is a far better gesture than that caricature Bubu/PYO salary slash.

I know the idea is to have her as a future governor of Adamawa.

U said it all

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by PublicAssurance: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
How much of a Sycophant can you be?
nkemoke:
Congratulations to Dr Fati Abubakar! A worthy ambassador of Christ. A woman unperturbed by her father's wealth. Her humility is one of her great qualities. I know that if given a free hand u'll put a smile on the faces of Adamawa people. May God strengthen u and prosper ur work in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by mkoabiola: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
D resemblance is jus 3much
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by 989900: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
I beg o, everyone dey donate salary and e.t.c. never heard one lawmaker let go off a dime.

Or, I didn't know when they did?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by bonechamberlain(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
DICKtator:
"The business of government is family business. It must be passed on from generation to generation. It is pseudo-Monarchy
hidden under the framework of democracy,where those being governed shall be subjected to the dictates of the power that be
who in turn groom their successor to take on the business of politicking"

grin grin grin grin
first time I see someone talking sense for so long on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Does it change the fact that "Amechi Iscariot Is Disappointed On Buhari??
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Pls let the commissioner for the masses also do the same.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oooormor see forehead naaaaaaaaah!!
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Nellypy: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is a gud gesture
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by breakeven: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
I beg make I hear word. She was raised with stolen money, living with stolen money, now appointed to come and steal. All these na noise jare.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by bakila: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
sonnie10:
From practicing in a small private clinic to Commissioner of Health. What public sector experience does she have? Anyway, it is a political appointment. I pity the common man in Nigeria.
She will bring an abhorrence to mediocrity that is lacking in public.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by stevo2ic(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Easy1401(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
O boy!!! This girl resemble her Dad o,Am sure say she no be Hajiya coz she no cover her head. Chaii Amaechi don enter one chance, I still dey laugh Chaii
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by panegyrics: 1:32am On Aug 29, 2015
aminu150:
Kudos to u....btw whats her name
Her name is Aminu150. #Lobatan#
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by concept86: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Scam alertz. ..we all know it's just for show!!!
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by DedeNkem: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Anyone whose father stole billions of dollars from Nigeria, will do the same.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by malikisah: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
PERFECT2:
"When God gives a girl a beauty without brains the Private parts suffer most"
your comment is definitely out of place here. This Fati is a first class medical doctor. Very dedicated to her job and humble she is the type yu would pray to be on duty when yu need a doctor. Other than her facial semblance to her father, nothing aboug suggests her background. In the zankli hospital Abuja where she worked for years, she is simply known as doctor Fati and people react with disbelief if they get to hear she is Atiku's daughter cos of her humility. Her response to emergency is unrivalled and I have personally witnessed this on a number of occasions. .she makes the job of her junior colleagues very easy . One of them told me so. Yu see why brainless is not applicable here
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Ninilowo(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
adedayourt:
wat a sharp resemblance
too sharp my brother
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by wizzprince(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
BankeSmalls:
if i be atiku daughter, i will be paying 100 people salary sef, his dad is filthy rich with Niger delta oil grin
even if she lay down her life,una go stil say na the sins of her dad dey affect am,is it so bad to b wealthy in nigeria?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by ebenholer(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Does it change the fact that "Amechi Iscariot Is Disappointed On Buhari??
when the donated salaries and allowances will still end up being embezzled without being used to better d life of people, then what purpose will it be?
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by blackboy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Never jusdge a book my it's cover neither let the sins of the parents be the reason to condem the children.

I met her in a reputable and one of the biggest hospitals in Abuja. Dr. Fati is what she is known as. I never knew she was Atiku's daughter. She was punctual, hard working and treated her patients well and with respect. Was very professional. She could be reached outside work hours as she gave her personal lines to her patients. She was always available not absent from work . The way she worked I was surprised oneday when I was informed she was Atiku's daughter. I would never have guessed. No air of pride, nothing expensive that I could say, no body guards. She was simple and is also beautiful and attractive.

I'm happy for her and wish her the very best and pray Adamawa state health service gets the best from her wealth of experience and knowledge.

I'm not a fan of the father but after meeting her I had more respect for her father . She was brought up well. It's not easy to be a doctor and a good one too. My respect to her.

God bless her.
Re: Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health by Osyfellaini(f): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kudos Dr Fatima Abubakar. This is the kind of CHANGE needed for growth and development in Nigeria.
Political appointments should be for service and not looting of our common wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Amaechi On Okada Ban In Lagos: Sanwo-olu Acted Based On Public Interest / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.