Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 (7047 Views)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Genesis 6 Vs 6......christians Pls Explain. / Xtians, Pls Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax, Devil wicked gan. and devil smart with trick die. See as a grown man is thinking in fairy tale. porter flew with brown. I don't mean to make fun. It is just what it is. Devil na bastard, na die hin go die inside fire. As devils make my beloved brother, a direct descendant of God self think like this, devils and the jinns must burn.

malvisguy212:
listen!
Adam was created without the agency of
a human father or mother because, as
the first man on earth, he could not have had earthly parents. Such an act of
creation was necessary at the beginning
of the world of mankind. Someone had to.

But in the case of Jesus it was different
he was born without a human father
when God’s natural process of PROCREATION had long been in existence. Here we see God interrupting the course of nature, and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself established, in order that Christ might thus have a virgin-birth. Why? Surely such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with God.

My question to you is this:
What was the reason, Jesus having the virgin birth?why dint God just allow Jesus to be born normally like you and I ? Surly their must be reason why God interrupt His very own law of nature.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
gatiano:
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax, Devil wicked gan. and devil smart with trick die. See as a grown man is thinking in fairy tale. porter flew with brown. I don't mean to make fun. It is just what it is. Devil na bastard, na die hin go die inside fire. As devils make my beloved brother, a direct descendant of God self think like this, devils and the jinns must burn.

what your points ?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
listen!

when God’s natural process of PROCREATION had long been in existence. Here we see God interrupting the course of nature, and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself established, in order that Christ might thus have a virgin-birth. Why? Surely such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with God.

What was the reason, Jesus having the virgin birth?why dint God just allow Jesus to be born normally like you and I ? Surly their must be reason why God interrupt His very own law of nature.
very boringgrin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
very boringgrin
if you cannot answer the questions being asked, why are you still a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by adewalker(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
listen!

. "VerilyB our word unto a thing when We intend it,is only that we say 'BE' unto it and it is"quran 16:40,see this is islamic point of view,for God to create the heaves and the earth ten times over,He only says 'BE',for God to create ten billion jesus without fathers He only says 'BE',that is the power of God!.jesus having no father is God showing us his signs!,in ur bible,gen 14;18,hebrew 7:1,talk about a man mechidezek without fatther,without mother,without beginning and end!,will u say this man is God becos he had no parent?of course ur anser is no!,this is God altering all laws for one man!God only alters the laws of universe so people can have more faith,moses dividing the sea,abraham getting unburnt in fire,mohammad splitting the moon into two,mohammad receiving the quran,jonah surviving the belly of the fish,jesus healing the leper,talking in childhood(found in the quran),raising the dead!these is God showing mankind his signs so they will have faith and believe in him

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
soo what your points ?
That it's only God that has no similitude, Jesus has.
malvisguy212:
The quran say Jesus is sinless and adam is NOT ? Why would Jesus be the only prophet that is without sin?
Bro, I think u are beginning to add ur own words to Al quran. it never claimed the bolded, and if it does, pls supply us with the verse for clarification. But, I'm 100% sure it never does claim Jesus is sinless and other are not.
malvisguy212:

Note: Adam was created innocent and NOT righteous.
Innocent, not righteous I don't seem to get it. pls explain better.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adam had a Father and was born by a woman.
There must be a sperm to fertilize an ovum. That is the natural way of all life when it comes to living things. Jesus had a Father and He is a physical man.
malvisguy212:
what your points ?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you cannot answer the questions being asked, why are you still a muslim?
i chose not to answer, cuz if i answer this you will bring some more insane questions, as you have been doing since morning! you talked about quran calling jesus word, i refuted that, you jumped to spirit, i refuted that, you even lied that the quran called jesus "christ" i refuted that still, and you claimed no prophet was created like jesus and it was refuted, like rilwayne once said that you are out of your mind, answering your questions is a waste of time! moreover all these questions you posted has one way or the other been refuted! i asked you questions you cant answer(in one of my threads), then why are you still a xtian? that was why i tagged it "very boring grin"

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
maverickboy:
That it's only God that has no similitude, Jesus has.
Bro, I think u are beginning to add ur own words to Al quran. it never claimed the bolded, and if it does, pls supply us with the verse for clarification. But, I'm 100% sure it never does claim Jesus is sinless and other are not.
Innocent, not righteous I don't seem to get it. pls explain better.
why will God interrupt the nature of procreation
Just for Jesus to have the virgin birth? Did the quran state the reason ? Every sane man will understand,as the first created human (Adam) , it is impossible to have father and mother, but in the case of Jesus, God creatures are there BUT still Jesus did not have a natural birth, why ? This proved to the fact that Jesus existed LONG BEFORE he was born into this world.

surah 19:19
“He said: I am only a messenger of
thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a
FAULTLESS SON.” (Pickthall)

Sahih Muslim, Volume 4, pg 1261:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s
Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan
touches every son of Adam on the
day when his mother gives birth to
him with the EXCEPTION of Mary and
her son.

Why should Jesus be the only man who
is without sin among mankind? The
Qur’an admits his sinlessness but gives
us no reason for it. The fact that the
Qur’an testifies that Jesus was a prophet
does not answer our question. Why then are other prophets not described in the Qur’an as being faultless? In fact, quite a few are shown to be wrongdoers. But we must ask again, “Why was Jesus the only one who is sinless and not other men?”
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
gatiano:
Adam had a Father and was born by a woman.
There must be a sperm to fertilize an ovum. That is the natural way of all life when it comes to living things. Jesus had a Father and He is a physical man.
ok
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
adewalker:
. "VerilyB our word unto a thing when We intend it,is only that we say 'BE' unto it and it is"quran 16:40,see this is islamic point of view,for God to create the heaves and the earth ten times over,He only says 'BE',for God to create ten billion jesus without fathers He only says 'BE',that is the power of God!.jesus having no father is God showing us his signs!,in ur bible,gen 14;18,hebrew 7:1,talk about a man mechidezek without fatther,without mother,without beginning and end!,will u say this man is God becos he had no parent?of course ur anser is no!,this is God altering all laws for one man!God only alters the laws of universe so people can have more faith,moses dividing the sea,abraham getting unburnt in fire,mohammad splitting the moon into two,mohammad receiving the quran,jonah surviving the belly of the fish,jesus healing the leper,talking in childhood(found in the quran),raising the dead!these is God showing mankind his signs so they will have faith and believe in him
the fact that the bible did not give much details about mechidezek doesent mean he have no father or mother, ok, who is the wife of methusalah? Should we conclude, he has no wife ? NO, much details was not given.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
@malvisguy212 let me answer your insane question. jesus is one of the signs of allah just as melchizedek, or maybe i should ask you, why was melchizedek created without a father or a mother, he must be more closer to God wink since you think because jesus had no father then he is closer to God! God did interrupt the law of nature in his case too.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 1:09am On Aug 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
why will God interrupt the nature of procreation
Just for Jesus to have the virgin birth? Did the quran state the reason ?

Surah Maryam, Verse 20:
She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?

21: He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.
(English - Shakir)
malvisguy212:

Every sane man will understand,as the first created human (Adam) , it is impossible to have father and mother, but in the case of Jesus, God creatures are there BUT still Jesus did not have a natural birth, why ?
There is a reason for that, different from one u attributed to him though.
malvisguy212:

This proved to the fact that Jesus existed LONG BEFORE he was born into this world.
We all used to exist somewhere before prior to our birth into this particular world. What are u implying?
malvisguy212:

surah 19:19
“He said: I am only a messenger of
thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a
FAULTLESS SON.” (Pickthall)

Surah Maryam, Verse 13:
And tenderness from Us and purity, and he [John] was one who guarded (against evil),
(English - Shakir) as much as I know, Faultless is synonymous to purity, no? So, faultless was used while purity was used for Jesus and John respectively.
and infact, Bible made the two individuals parallel. but I'm not going that way.

malvisguy212:

Sahih Muslim, Volume 4, pg 1261:
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s
Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan
touches every son of Adam on the
day when his mother gives birth to
him with the EXCEPTION of Mary and
her son.

Why should Jesus be the only man who
is without sin among mankind?
Lol, try and research a little about Islam cos it seems u know next to nothing about it. We're all sinless from birth, we incur sins through our deeds. and even, there're certain deeds that when done we can retain our sinless form. You gerrit?
malvisguy212:

The Qur’an admits his sinlessness but gives
us no reason for it. The fact that the
Qur’an testifies that Jesus was a prophet
does not answer our question. Why then are other prophets not described in the Qur’an as being faultless? In fact, quite a few are shown to be wrongdoers. But we must ask again, “Why was Jesus the only one who is sinless and not other men?”
Man, making mistakes is a nature of man but attributing wrongdoings to prophets of God is a step too far. Let's be mindful of our comments so as not to err. Those are the confirmed chosen ones through which God communicate with mankind and attributing the Whatnots that we can't even attribute to the so called prophets of today is very wrong. Qur'an doesn't portray any prophet as a wrongdoer, it's actually a terrible mistake that needs to be corrected from the bible.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2015
maverickboy:

Surah Maryam, Verse 20:
She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?

21: He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.
(English - Shakir)
We all used to exist somewhere before prior to our birth into this particular world. What are u implying?

Surah Maryam, Verse 13:
And tenderness from Us and purity, and he [John] was one who guarded (against evil),
(English - Shakir) as much as I know, Faultless is synonymous to purity, no? So, faultless was used while purity was used for Jesus and John respectively.
and infact, Bible made the two individuals parallel. but I'm not going that way.

Lol, try and research a little about Islam cos it seems u know next to nothing about it. We're all sinless from birth, we incur sins through our deeds. and even, there're certain deeds that when done we can retain our sinless form. You gerrit?
Man, making mistakes is a nature of man but attributing wrongdoings to prophets of God is a step too far. Let's be mindful of our comments so as not to err. Those are the confirmed chosen ones through which God communicate with mankind and attributing the Whatnots that we can't even attribute to the so called prophets of today is very wrong. Qur'an doesn't portray any prophet as a wrongdoer, it's actually a terrible mistake that needs to be corrected from the bible.
what was the reason Jesus had the virgin birth ?

Did you read the hadith I provide or you just chose to believe lies and interpret wrong thing? The hadith say , satan touch ALL soul from birth EXCEPT Jesus.why ? Any reason for this ?
Below are list of prophet who commit sin and ask for forgiveness except Jesus who comit NO sin.

ADAM
Surah 7:23: They said: “Our Lord, we
have wronged our own souls. If thou
forgive us not and bestow not upon
us Thy mercy, we shall certainly be
lost.” (Yusuf Ali)
ABRAHAM
Surah 26:82: “And Who I hope will
forgive me my faults on the Day of
Judgment.” (Sher Ali)
MOSES
Surah 28:16: “He prayed: ‘O my Lord!
I have indeed wronged my soul! Do
Thou then forgive me!’ So God
forgave him.” (Yusuf Ali)
DAVID
Surah 38:24: “And David gathered
that We had tried him; he asked
forgiveness of His Lord, fell down,
bowing in prostration, and turned to
God in repentance.” (Yusuf Ali)
SOLOMON
Surah 38:35: “He said, ‘O my Lord!
Forgiveme’…” (Yusuf Ali)
JONAH
Surah 37:142-144: “Then the big Fish
did swallow him, and he had done
acts worthy of blame. Had it not
been that he repented and glorified
God, he would certainly have
remained inside the fish.” (Yusuf Ali)

The Qur’an also testifies that even
Muhammad is a sinner and is in need of
forgiveness.

MUHAMMAD
Surah 48:1-2: “Lo! We have given thee
O Muhammad a signal victory, That
Allah may forgive thee of thy sin
that which is past and that which is to
come.” (Pickthall)
Surah 47:19: “So know (O
Muhammad) that there is no God
save Allah, and ask forgiveness for
thy sin and for believing men and
believing women. Allah knoweth
(both) your place of turmoil and your
place of rest.” (Pickthall)

The list goes on and on.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2015
maverickboy:

Surah Maryam, Verse 20:

(English - Shakir)

Surah Maryam, Verse 13:

The Qur’an teaches that the virgin-birth of Jesus was simply a manifestation of God’s power.

Surah 3:47: “She said: My Lord! How
can I have a child when no mortal
hath touched me? He said: So it will
be. Allah createth what He will. If
he decreeth a thing, He saith unto it
only: Be! And it is.” (Pickthall)

The truth of the matter is that the virgin
birth of Jesus Christ was not a random
manifestation of God’s creative power as
implied in the Qur’an. While the fact that it was brought about by the power of God is without any doubt, however, this initself does not explain its meaning or
purpose.Surely the great act of creating
the whole world, with all the animate
and inanimate things in it, out of
nothing are sufficient proofs of God’s
creative power.What necessity was there
to give a new demonstration of this
power? The Qur’an itself teaches that the
mere fact that God could create men out
of nothing is surely proof that God can
raise them from the dead.

Surah 22:5: “O mankind! If ye have a
doubt about the Resurrection,
consider that We created you out of
dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

As such, Allah is saying that no proof of
the ultimate resurrection is needed for
the unbelievers since his initial act of
creation is sufficient for man to perceive
his creative powers. In other words, there
is no need for Allah to further
demonstrate his creative powers. The
miraculous conception of Jesus just could
not have been for the purpose of a
manifestation of God’s power as there
was no visible demonstration of God’s
power for humans to behold when he
caused the conception to take place.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
adewalker:
Yes God altered the laws of the universe because of us. When Adam sined in the garden of Eden right from that moment man lost his place to satan. Satan was called the god of this world. So why did God send Jesus? John 3:16 days for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

He came not just as the son of God, but as a perfect sacrifice to deal with sin permanently. Previously, the blood of sheep and goat were used. Slaughters every year for the atonement of sin ( that is covering of sin) but the blood of Jesus was for the remission of sins(removal). What better sacrifice is there?

Jesus is the son of God. You believe what the bible says that mary was a vergin, and gave birth th Jesus, you even believe that Jesus did so much miracles such has never been recoreded in history, you believe he castes out Devils with such authority as no one has ever done, you believe He was taken to heaven alive and is still alive and coming again. Why is it so hard to believe He is the son of God?

God himself testified of him saying "this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased"

All the prophet even Moses testified of his coming.

Melkezedek in the bible is not the son of God. Jesus is the son of God because God testified of Him as such, and all the prophets prophesied of His coming.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by adewalker(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Yes God altered the laws of the universe because of us. When Adam sined in the garden of Eden right from that moment man lost his place to satan. Satan was called the god of this world. So why did God send Jesus? John 3:16 days for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

He came not just as the son of God, but as a perfect sacrifice to deal with sin permanently. Previously, the blood of sheep and goat were used. Slaughters every year for the atonement of sin ( that is covering of sin) but the blood of Jesus was for the remission of sins(removal). What better sacrifice is there?

Jesus is the son of God. You believe what the bible says that mary was a vergin, and gave birth th Jesus, you even believe that Jesus did so much miracles such has never been recoreded in history, you believe he castes out Devils with such authority as no one has ever done, you believe He was taken to heaven alive and is still alive and coming again. Why is it so hard to believe He is the son of God?

God himself testified of him saying "this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased"

All the prophet even Moses testified of his coming.

Melkezedek in the bible is not the son of God. Jesus is the son of God because God testified of Him as such, and all the prophets prophesied of His coming.
. "...Adam, which was the son of God."(Luke 3:38) "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair... And when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them..." (Genesis 6: 2,4) "...Israel is My son, even My firstborn:" (Exodus
4:22) "...for I (God) am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn." (Jeremiah 31:9) "...the Lord hath said unto me (David): 'Thou art
My son: this day have I begotten thee." (Psalms
2:7) "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 18:14)
Can't you see that in the language of the Jew,
every righteous person, every Tom, Dick and
Harry who followed the Will and Plan of God, was
a "Son of God". It was a metaphorical descriptive term commonly used among the Jews. The Christian agrees with this reasoning, but goes on to say: "but Jesus was not like that". Adam was made by God. Every living thing was made by God, He is the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all. Metaphorically speaking therefore God is the Father of all.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2015
adewalker:
. "...Adam, which was the son of God."(Luke 3:38) "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair... And when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them..." (Genesis 6: 2,4) "...Israel is My son, even My firstborn:" (Exodus
4:22) "...for I (God) am a Father to Israel, and Ephraim is My firstborn." (Jeremiah 31:9) "...the Lord hath said unto me (David): 'Thou art
2:7) "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." (Romans 18:14)
a "Son of God". It was a metaphorical descriptive term commonly used among the Jews. The Christian agrees with this reasoning, but goes on to say: "but Jesus was not like that". Adam was made by God. Every living thing was made by God, He is the Lord, Cherisher and Sustainer of all. Metaphorically speaking therefore God is the Father of all.
John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON that who so ever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
That scripture above is not referring to a general term as one could say of Adam. It is specific.

We are all sons of God by Bertie of what Jesus has done for us.

Speaking of Jesus, john said: 1john 1:3

3 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2015
adewalker:
Christians are not Jews as aa matter of fact the new testament was not written by Jews. They were Christians and these words are quite specific. The entire du trim of Christianity is based on the believing the Jesus is the son of God and confessing with your mouth the lordship of Christ
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
The Qur’an teaches that the virgin-birth of Jesus was simply a manifestation of God’s power.

Surah 3:47: “She said: My Lord! How
can I have a child when no mortal
hath touched me? He said: So it will
be. Allah createth what He will. If
he decreeth a thing, He saith unto it
only: Be! And it is.” (Pickthall)

The truth of the matter is that the virgin
birth of Jesus Christ was not a random
manifestation of God’s creative power as
implied in the Qur’an. While the fact that it was brought about by the power of God is without any doubt, however, this initself does not explain its meaning or
purpose.Surely the great act of creating
the whole world, with all the animate
and inanimate things in it, out of
nothing are sufficient proofs of God’s
creative power.What necessity was there
to give a new demonstration of this
power?
What necessity was there for Jesus to perform other miracles at the request of his people. Or what necessity was there for their people to request for miracles in the first place? Couldn't they see all the wonders that abound around them? Surely, these people were not atheist, they knew the is creator. Why would they keep asking for miracles even after witnessing one?

malvisguy212:

The Qur’an itself teaches that the
mere fact that God could create men out
of nothing is surely proof that God can
raise them from the dead.

Surah 22:5: “O mankind! If ye have a
doubt about the Resurrection,
consider that We created you out of
dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

As such, Allah is saying that no proof of
the ultimate resurrection is needed for
the unbelievers since his initial act of
creation is sufficient for man to perceive
his creative powers. In other words, there
is no need for Allah to further
demonstrate his creative powers. The
miraculous conception of Jesus just could
not have been for the purpose of a
manifestation of God’s power as there
was no visible demonstration of God’s
power for humans to behold when he
caused the conception to take place.
The bolded is surely ur opinion, if not, then bring ur authoritative proof that there wasn't any wisdom in Jesus' conception except the one u erroneously imply.
Sura Moriam 21: He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has
been decreed.

What could be more?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
malvisguy212:
what was the reason Jesus had the virgin birth ?

Did you read the hadith I provide or you just chose to believe lies and interpret wrong thing? The hadith say , satan touch ALL soul from birth EXCEPT Jesus.why ? Any reason for this ?
Below are list of prophet who commit sin and ask for forgiveness except Jesus who comit NO sin.

ADAM
Surah 7:23: They said: “Our Lord, we
have wronged our own souls. If thou
forgive us not and bestow not upon
us Thy mercy, we shall certainly be
lost.” (Yusuf Ali)
ABRAHAM
Surah 26:82: “And Who I hope will
forgive me my faults on the Day of
Judgment.” (Sher Ali)
MOSES
Surah 28:16: “He prayed: ‘O my Lord!
I have indeed wronged my soul! Do
Thou then forgive me!’ So God
forgave him.” (Yusuf Ali)
DAVID
Surah 38:24: “And David gathered
that We had tried him; he asked
forgiveness of His Lord, fell down,
bowing in prostration, and turned to
God in repentance.” (Yusuf Ali)
SOLOMON
Surah 38:35: “He said, ‘O my Lord!
Forgiveme’…” (Yusuf Ali)
JONAH
Surah 37:142-144: “Then the big Fish
did swallow him, and he had done
acts worthy of blame. Had it not
been that he repented and glorified
God, he would certainly have
remained inside the fish.” (Yusuf Ali)

The Qur’an also testifies that even
Muhammad is a sinner and is in need of
forgiveness.

MUHAMMAD
Surah 48:1-2: “Lo! We have given thee
O Muhammad a signal victory, That
Allah may forgive thee of thy sin
that which is past and that which is to
come.” (Pickthall)
Surah 47:19: “So know (O
Muhammad) that there is no God
save Allah, and ask forgiveness for
thy sin and for believing men and
believing women. Allah knoweth
(both) your place of turmoil and your
place of rest.” (Pickthall)

The list goes on and on.
Give me the verse that talks about the erring of Yahya {John the Baptist} if you can't, then this doesn't hold water because anything that's good for the goose should be good for the gander. If simply the fact that Qur'an doesn't contain the mistakes of Jesus made him infallible, then John should be on list of whatever Jesus is. Don't you think?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
maverickboy:
Give me the verse that talks about the erring of Yahya {John the Baptist} if you can't, then this doesn't hold water because anything that's good for the goose should be good for the gander. If simply the fact that Qur'an doesn't contain the mistakes of Jesus made him infallible, then John should be on list of whatever Jesus is. Don't you think?
I made myself clear! The hadith I provide say "Satan touch ALL men from birth with the exception of Jesus " satan touch ALL men including john .
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Saan deceived the whole world, very true. satan touch all from birth doesn't mean we are born in or from sin. Nobody was born in sin, not even the devils.

what is a satan?
what or who is a devil?

stop reading the hadith without fully understanding the Bible and most importantly The Quran.

malvisguy212:
I made myself clear! The hadith I provide say "Satan touch ALL men from birth with the exception of Jesus " satan touch ALL men including john .
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
gatiano:
Saan deceived the whole world, very true. satan touch all from birth doesn't mean we are born in or from sin. Nobody was born in sin, not even the devils.

what is a satan?
what or who is a devil?

stop reading the hadith without fully understanding the Bible and most importantly The Quran.

satan touch everybody from birth, what does that indicate ? Everybody was born innocent and NOT righteous.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Everybody was born innocent, it is indoctrination that inserts sins into our mind and we began to work on it. Indoctrinations like Jesus was born without a father or God came to Mary and raped her, like God is three people, like there are 72 virgins waiting in some place, like God lives in space, that God is a spirit and has always been a spirit, like our calender and timing system which is wrong, like 2015 AD/CE is actually refering to dating after the death of Jesus which is wrong, like the eating of blood, etc.

Righteousness simply means doing things the right way, that would lead into a perfect outcome without any worries of side-effects. Few people are born righteous, even today, mostly in Africa.

1) What do the parent eat? You are what you eat, what you eat depends on how you think and your productivity. Do not equate having a lot of money with success, that is not success.
We are only to eat herbs, fruits, seeds, vegetables, roots and water. We are suppose to be conversant with the minerals and the vitamins. For Black people especially who are melanated, which means all their skins and organs are made up of carbon, copper and other metal minerals, it means Black people are semi/super conductors;Thus, metal is their food, they need regurlar sun. Gold is not for fashion, it is to be worn to generate heat and electricity for Black people, Silver is the best spoons and cutleries Black people can use to keep them healthy. it is not for fashion. The Black person's plate must be of ceramic because of its semi-conductor properties.

Now of what good are these metals, when Black people eat insulated food that can't conduct that electricity their body needs, the over cottoned clothes and tightly insulated footwear- This is not righteous not matter how much you sleep in the church or mosque, when you live other than yourself.

2) In the ancient times, boys from the ages of about 12 are taught how to deliver babies. He will be responsible for the birth of his own child/ren. Nobody else would. They would plan of it, nurture the child from the day of conception until the day he knows better than his/her parent. The Mother breast feed her baby without any use of formula foods. All are all vegans.

The question is who delivered Jesus during his birth? It was his Father, Joseph.

These among many other things means to be born righteously. There are still people that do it, We call them illitrates, but they are not, we are the super-illitrates with degrees and diplomas who pretend to be holy, we are just not, but a few who are know by The Elders(24) in the bible. They know you too, but they know that it is not your fault or your parents.

malvisguy212:
satan touch everybody from birth, what does that indicate ? Everybody was born innocent and NOT righteous.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by jcross19: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
get it right! the injeel and the torah! not the bible. injeel emcompasses the statements(gospel of jesus) made by jesus himself through the inspiration of God not what they(paul, john, luke, etc.) said about him(jesus). torah is the law given to moses, not what they said about him. we were never asked to consult chronicles(history that men wrote), galacians, book of mark, book of john, etc.
that's the reason muslims are in bondage and blind because since you people have been condemning the bible you have not be able to provide the original copy to refute the authenticity of the bible , all you muslims claims are just futile , in court of law if there is no evidence to prosecute the suspect then the suspect will be charge acquitted. So muslims should their stupid claim if they can't provide the original bible. The same bible you condemn you are quoting it oooh see hypocrites of islams.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
jcross19:
that's the reason muslims are in bondage and blind because since you people have been condemning the bible you have not be able to provide the original copy to refute the authenticity of the bible , all you muslims claims are just futile , in court of law if there is no evidence to prosecute the suspect then the suspect will be charge acquitted. So muslims should their stupid claim if they can't provide the original bible. The same bible you condemn you are quoting it oooh see hypocrites of islams.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
malvisguy212:

Firstly, let's look at the significance of devil's touch on new born babies. Does it have any significance as regards the baby's spiritual wellness? NO! as contained in the hadith (Sahih al-Bukhari,
Arabic-English, vol.8, no.597 and Sahib Muslim,
Eng. Trans. vol 4, no. 6423). All of us are borne in a sinless form, and we're incapable of sinning for the next 41 days. And after 41 days till the age of accountability, we incur no sin for our misdeeds. This categorically means the action of devil towards us at birth has no effect on our state of purity because 41 days after his action on us, we still remain as we were before his action.
But then, is devil just playing prank with a child when he pinches him/her? That one is not clear, but the result of his pinch on babies is what makes new babies cry as scholars stated.
Secondly, the reason why Jesus and Mary were exceptions is not far fetch. While we can't suffer from the misdeeds of our parents, (see Qur'an 4:111; 6:164) we can benefit from their good deeds and their prayers for us will not go in vain. Such is the case of Mary and Jesus; devil was unable to touch them however hard he tried and only touch their placentas instead only because of the prayer of Mary's mother for her child and grandchildren
(q 3:35-36).
Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 35: (Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing."
36: Then when she delivered her child [Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have delivered a female child," - and Allah knew better what she delivered, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast." Therefore, that Devil couldn't pinch Mary and Jesus at birth was merely because God answered the prayer of His faithful servant on her offspring nothing more and nothing less.

Salam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
True, we are incapable of sinning not just for 41 days but for 7 to 10 years. Children are fearless, they simply act on instinct, and most time out of fear from parents or other grown up people or stories.

The action of the devils has effect even before we are concieved, except with the parents who understand how devils operate. devils are a tricky maggots, they've got all areas covered.

Don't you know what devil said to God in the Quran? that he will stand in wait for God's children on God's own straight path...
The same thing he said in the bible when the children of God didn't even realize that they had a devil in their midst when they went to Job.

maverickboy:

Firstly, let's look at the significance of devil's touch on new born babies. Does it have any significance as regards the baby's spiritual wellness? NO! as contained in the hadith (Sahih al-Bukhari,
Eng. Trans. vol 4, no. 6423). All of us are borne in a sinless form, and we're incapable of sinning for the next 41 days. And after 41 days till the age of accountability, we incur no sin for our misdeeds. This categorically means the action of devil towards us at birth has no effect on our state of purity because 41 days after his action on us, we still remain as we were before his action.
But then, is devil just playing prank with a child when he pinches him/her? That one is not clear, but the result of his pinch on babies is what makes new babies cry as scholars stated.
Secondly, the reason why Jesus and Mary were exceptions is not far fetch. While we can't suffer from the misdeeds of our parents, (see Qur'an 4:111; 6:164) we can benefit from their good deeds and their prayers for us will not go in vain. Such is the case of Mary and Jesus; devil was unable to touch them however hard he tried and only touch their placentas instead only because of the prayer of Mary's mother for her child and grandchildren
Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 35: (Remember) when the wife of 'Imran said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing."
36: Then when she delivered her child [Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have delivered a female child," - and Allah knew better what she delivered, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast." Therefore, that Devil couldn't pinch Mary and Jesus at birth was merely because God answered the prayer of His faithful servant on her offspring nothing more and nothing less.

Salam!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
maverickboy:

Salam!
listen! Your explanation does not hold ground at all , you failed woefully.

You say" ALL of us are born sinless and incapable of sining" but the hadith I provide say satan touch ALL human from birth EXCEPT Jesus. What is the effect of satan touching All humans from birth ? What effect satan put on a child via the touching, this effect cannot work on Jesus because satan did not touch it. So your explanation contradicte the hadith.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
malvisguy212:

You say" ALL of us are born sinless and incapable of sining" but the hadith I provide say satan touch ALL human from birth EXCEPT Jesus. What is the effect of satan touching All humans from birth ? What effect satan put on a child via the touching, this effect cannot work on Jesus because satan did not touch it. So your explanation contradicte the hadith.
he has given you the answer to that, hint:re-read his post again, or maybe i should summarise it for you, since you couldnt comprehend. jesus was not touched by satan because the quran shows where the mother of mary seeked refuge for mary and her offsprings(jesus) from satan. so jesus and mary couldnt be touched! which implies the prayer was answered! savvy?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
My explanations may not be helpful in correcting ur misconception due to certain reasons, but l shall never fail.

malvisguy212:

You say" ALL of us are born sinless and incapable of sining" but the hadith I provide say satan touch ALL human from birth EXCEPT Jesus.
Did I dispute about the hadith? No!
the hadith simply told us about the prayer of Maryam's mother in [q 3: 35/36]. Jesus wasn't the only exception, but also his mother. And it wasn't because of any other reason than the prayer of his grandparent. However, if u think there is other reasons why Mary and Jesus was exceptions kindly present it for us to see. But if u can't do that, the argument is dead!
malvisguy212:

What is the effect of satan touching All humans from birth?
Whatever the effect might be, it doesn't automatically make u a sinner which is the bone of contention here.
malvisguy212:

What effect satan put on a child via the touching, this effect cannot work on Jesus because satan did not touch it.
I guess Jesus and Mary didn't cry when they were borne to this world. But, there is no significance to that since it didn't make them more or less human.
malvisguy212:

So your explanation contradicte the hadith.
LOL! how?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / I Would Rather Marry An Atheist Than A Man From Another Faith / Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.