Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 (6857 Views)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Genesis 6 Vs 6......christians Pls Explain. / Xtians, Pls Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
maverickboy:
My explanations may not be helpful in correcting ur misconception due to certain reasons, but l shall never fail.

Did I dispute about the hadith? No!
the hadith simply told us about the prayer of Maryam's mother in [q 3: 35/36]. Jesus wasn't the only exception, but also his mother. And it wasn't because of any other reason than the prayer of his grandparent. However, if u think there is other reasons why Mary and Jesus was exceptions kindly present it for us to see. But if u can't do that, the argument is dead!
Whatever the effect might be, it doesn't automatically make u a sinner which is the bone of contention here.
I guess Jesus and Mary didn't cry when they were borne to this world. But, there is no significance to that since it didn't make them more or less human.
LOL! how?
am only a messenger of your Lord, to announce to you a faultless son (Surah 19:19).

The words used in Arabic to describe him are ghulaaman-zakiyyan, “A MOST-HOLY BOY .” The word zakiyya, meaning
“BLAMELESS,” appears only twice in the
Quran. The other occasion is in the story
about Moses in which he met a young
man who is described as being innocent. But in this case, the word was only referring to the young man’s innocence of any crime deserving of death, but in Jesus’ case, the angel was describing his whole personality and character BEFORE he was even born. “Faultless” or “blameless” clearly means without sin.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
malvisguy212:
am only a messenger of your Lord, to announce to you a faultless son (Surah 19:19).

The words used in Arabic to describe him are ghulaaman-zakiyyan, “A MOST-HOLY BOY .” The word zakiyya, meaning
Quran.
man who is described as being innocent. But in this case, the word was only referring to the young man’s innocence of any crime deserving of death, but in Jesus’ case, the angel was describing his whole personality and character BEFORE he was even born. “Faultless” or “blameless” clearly means without sin.
I am more than convinced that you are out of your mind! in what language can we tell you that mary's mother prayed for mary and her offspring? since God knew he will answer the prayers of mary's mother viz making jesus untouched by satan, then in what way should he send jibril to break the news to mary? are you in anyway related to Bobo Ajasco? just curious cheesy
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
malvisguy212:

You can hide behind vacuum forever, it's what u chose.
Allahu Alam!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2015
At the end of the day, by the time you study carefully all the arguments above, you Wil come to one conclusion, Jesus was indeed the son of God. That's what makes Him so special. I all history, both Bible and Koran was there any one like Him.

Have you ever stoped to ask yourself, why was Jesus born without sin? The bible says
1 coritians 5:21
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God

Brothers and sisters, sin could not be removed from man until Jesus took out place, died in our place, paid the ultimate price for our sins that today we stand blameless for our sins has been paid for. Satan has no right to touch us anymore. No wonder Jesus him self said: these signs shall follow them who believe, in my name they shall cast out demons.

maverickboy:
You can hide behind vacuum forever, it's what u chose.
Allahu Alam!
lexiconkabir:
I am more than convinced that you are out of your mind! in what language can we tell you that mary's mother prayed for mary and her offspring? since God knew he will answer the prayers of mary's mother viz making jesus untouched by satan, then in what way should he send jibril to break the news to mary? are you in anyway related to Bobo Ajasco? just curious cheesy
malvisguy212:

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
At the end of the day, by the time you study carefully all the arguments above, you Wil come to one conclusion, Jesus was indeed the son of God. That's what makes Him so special. I all history, both Bible and Koran was there any one like Him.

Have you ever stoped to ask yourself, why was Jesus born without sin? The bible says
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God

Brothers and sisters, sin could not be removed from man until Jesus took out place, died in our place, paid the ultimate price for our sins that today we stand blameless for our sins has been paid for. Satan has no right to touch us anymore. No wonder Jesus him self said: these signs shall follow them who believe, in my name they shall cast out demons.

and from which quranic verse will you make the conclusion that jesus is the son of God?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
and from which quranic verse will you make the conclusion that jesus is the son of God?
I am not quoting Koran, I said from the above arguements you will come to that conclution. I am a Christian and I don't know about the Koran except little parts we get to see on the Internet. But I know my bible, I can quote countless parts where it was mentioned.

I am glad To know that Jesus Christ is very exteemed in the Koran, as being born without sin. The Bible goes further to tell us why he was born without sin.
1 Corinthians 5:21
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

John 3:16 tells us
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This is our confidence as Christians, that God first loved us.

Christianity is all about God reaching out to man with complete love.

Jesus himself said
John 15:13
13Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Then he went on to say in vs
16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I am not quoting Koran, I said from the above arguements you will come to that conclution. I am a Christian and I don't know about the Koran except little parts we get to see on the Internet. But I know my bible, I can quote countless parts where it was mentioned.

I am glad To know that Jesus Christ is very exteemed in the Koran, as being born without sin. The Bible goes further to tell us why he was born without sin.
1 Corinthians 5:21
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

John 3:16 tells us
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This is our confidence as Christians, that God first loved us.

Christianity is all about God....
if you are not quoting the quran then show me in any of my arguments that suggest you will arive at that conclusion of jesus being a son of God!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
if you are not quoting the quran then show me in any of my arguments that suggest you will arive at that conclusion of jesus being a son of God!
if you believe in Moses, the law of moses, you believe in Abraham, and you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ was born without sin, you also believe that he did such miracles that had never been recorded in history, you believe in his words and works, you believe He is in heaven and coming again.

Wow!!! Who could this man be? He is worth studyining more about.

The man Jesus whole all the prophes from moses prophesied about, whom Abraham rejoiced in his day. No, he wasn't just an ordinary prophet, he was the son of the most high God.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2015
If Jesus is the son of God, who then are you? The experiment specimen of God?
WhoBeThisMan:

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
if you believe in Moses, the law of moses, you believe in Abraham, and you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ was born without sin, you also believe that he did such miracles that had never been recorded in history, you believe in his words and works, you believe He is in heaven and coming again.

Wow!!! Who could this man be? He is worth studyining more about.

The man Jesus whole all the prophes from moses prophesied about, whom Abraham rejoiced in his day. No, he wasn't just an ordinary prophet, he was the son of the most high God.
according to the quran every child is born without sin, jesus wasnt an exception, yes he did miracles not by himself but by the leave of God(its even in your book), so all those do not suggests that he was begotten by God!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

I stop replying them because they are Great twister. Satan touch ALL mankind from birth except Jesus, what does this mean ? All what they are doing, they are given their own interpretation and idea. He is faultless ,most Holy and blameless, dosent this mean Jesus is sinless ? Infacte most Islamic scholars believe Jesus is sinless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
I stop replying them because they are Great twister. Satan touch ALL mankind from birth except Jesus, what does this mean ? All what they are doing, they are given their own interpretation and idea. He is faultless ,most Holy and blameless, dosent this mean Jesus is sinless ? Infact most Islamic scholars believe Jesus is sinless.
@bold i think you should give us the names of these "scholars" @underlined alright we gave our answers using the quran, how is the quran our ideas?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@bold i think you should give us the names of these "scholars" @underlined alright we gave our answers using the quran, how is the quran our ideas?
what I mean to say is " most muslims believe All prophet are sinless"

The idea that All prophet are sinless, It came from a scholar in the 12 century AD, by the name of Abdulrazak who began teaching this falsehood 500 years after Muhammad!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
what I mean to say is " most muslims believe All prophet are sinless"

The idea that All prophet are sinless, It came from a scholar in the 12 century AD, by the name of Abdulrazak who began teaching this falsehood 500 years after Muhammad!
kindly give a quotable proof!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? / 15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know / Giving Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.