Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 (6885 Views)

94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Genesis 6 Vs 6......christians Pls Explain. / Xtians, Pls Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mohsin Khan: So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, [i.e. that your name is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] then ask those who are reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it).

Arberry: So, if thou art in doubt regarding what We have sent down to thee, ask those who recite the Book before thee. The truth has come to thee from thy Lord; so be not of the doubters
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by INTROVERT(f): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
most Muslims cannot inteprete that.... instead they have turned the Quran upside down.. That place is talking about the bible and about the Christians.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
most Muslims cannot inteprete that.... instead they have turned the Quran upside down.. That place is talking about the bible and about the Christians.
wow introvert It is an honour to have you ftc on my thread cheesy

Well back to the topic, if this is true as written, then why the fight and anger against Christians (by some Muslims) ?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by ahnie: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
lalasticlala...
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Mohsin Khan: So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, [i.e. that your name is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] then ask those who are reading the Book [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it).

Arberry: So, if thou art in doubt regarding what We have sent down to thee, ask those who recite the Book before thee. The truth has come to thee from thy Lord; so be not of the doubters
get it right! the injeel and the torah! not the bible. injeel emcompasses the statements(gospel of jesus) made by jesus himself through the inspiration of God not what they(paul, john, luke, etc.) said about him(jesus). torah is the law given to moses, not what they said about him. we were never asked to consult chronicles(history that men wrote), galacians, book of mark, book of john, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
i think you should read the op again and consider those sentences in the brackets!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
get it right! the injeel and the torah! not the bible. injeel emcompasses the statements(gospel of jesus) made by jesus himself through the inspiration of God not what they(paul, john, luke, etc.) said about him(jesus). torah is the law given to moses, not what they said about him. we were never asked to consult chronicles(history that men wrote), galacians, book of mark, book of john, etc.
we r saying thesame thing. Who are Christians? The very name means Christ-like. That is like Jesus christ. From what you are telling me, that means the verse above says listen to Jesus? Right?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Annunaki(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Al taquiya alert must you always tell lies
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Annunaki:

pls explain
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls I expect intelligent debate on this thread, not name calling or insults on any religion or person.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Annunaki:

when will this dumb annunaki a.k.a jagoon learn his lessons? Are you a goat?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
firstly isa/yehesua was never called christ in his lifetime, instead he was called messiah meaning saviour, i dont know how yehesua the messiah change to jesus christ! Yes we believe in all prophets sent by Allah, thats one of the article of faith in islam, jesus is just one of them and we believe in his message which is the same message Abraham, Moses, David the king, Muhammad, etc all preached, which is the oneness of Allah! jesus was sent to the isrealites, and he said "hear o isreal, the lord OUR God is ONE(EHAD IN ARAMAIC, JESUS LANGUAGE)....." moses was also sent to the isrealites and the first law given to moses was the same thing jesus echoed that OUR God is ONE, interestingly when muhammad was asked about his God by the disbelievers, he waited for Allah to teach him what to say,Allah revealed this to him "say! he is the only ONE(AHAD IN ARABIC) Allah(God)" EHAD and AHAD both means ONE!

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
firstly isa/yehesua was never called christ in his lifetime, instead he was called messiah meaning saviour, i dont know how yehesua the messiah change to jesus christ! Yes we believe in all prophets sent by Allah, thats one of the article of faith in islam, jesus is just one of them and we believe in his message which is the same message Abraham, Moses, David the king, Muhammad, etc all preached, which is the oneness of Allah! jesus was sent to the isrealites, and he said "hear o isreal, the lord OUR God is ONE(EHAD IN ARAMAIC, JESUS LANGUAGE)....." moses was also sent to the isrealites and the first law given to moses was the same thing jesus echoed that OUR God is ONE, interestingly when muhammad was asked about his God by the disbelievers, he waited for Allah to teach him what to say,Allah revealed this to him "say! he is the only ONE(AHAD IN ARABIC) Allah(God)" EHAD and AHAD both means ONE!
Jesus is called christ in the quran:
Qur'an Sura 4:171: “O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah,
and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not “Trinity” :desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough
is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.”

This verse went on and say , Jesus is the word of God and a spirit from God, NO other prophet has ever been adress like this.

If the bible is not the torah and injeel mention in the quran, then were can we find this book ? Allah cannot refer you to non existing book.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
see mr malvisguy212, i dont know where you do get your own translations from! jesus was never called christ in that verse, al-mesih was used in that verse which means the messiah, how did it become christ in your own translation? dont be this desperate. i've warned you to desist from blind copying and pasting to avoid being embarrassed! the quran never called jesus the word(thats a christian doctrine)! but it said jesus was created from just a saying of Allah(i.e Be! and it is), the quran never called jesus His(God) spirit, maybe i should just go back to the arabic text, ruh-un(a spirit/soul) was used in that verse not ruhuhu(his spirit/soul) as you falsely claim. so jesus body and spirit/soul was created by just the word of Allah(i.e BE! and it is). now you cant tell me jesus is the BE(word), it makes no sense! so please desist from copying and pasting. click here to see the original translation

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus is called christ in the quran:
Qur'an Sura 4:171: “O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. CHRIST JESUS the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah,
and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not “Trinity” :desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough

This verse went on and say , Jesus is the word of God and a spirit from God, NO other prophet has ever been adress like this.
If the bible is not the torah and injeel mention in the quran, then were can we find this book ? Allah cannot refer you to non existing book.
Are u sure about the bolded?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
maverickboy:
Are u sure about the bolded?
yes.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes.
check my post, its just 3posts up.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by maverickboy: 8:21am On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes.

(English - Shakir) Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 59:
إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.
(English - Shakir)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by skomolayo(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=37438153]Jesus is called christ in the quran:

This verse went on and say , Jesus is the word of God and a spirit from God, hgffffgggg
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by skomolayo(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Vhhjkkhh
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by haffaze777(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Annunaki:

wisdom is too high 4 a fool.(foolish pple neva pay attention to d advice of intelligent folks.)
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Medicis(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
haffaze777:

wisdom is too high 4 a fool.(foolish pple neva
pay attention to d advice of intelligent folks.)
Why do u guys always insult people? This shows a lot about you and your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
After Your Parent, through all the wahalla koko, and all the sweat made or raised some money, built you a shelter, clothed you, feed you as if that is not enough, they seed you to school only for you to not know how to read properly and reason well.

Ok, maybe you can't comprehend, a lot of people don't make english at one sitting, but it is ok. What is worst is copying other people work because you wouldn't know if they are right or wrong.

In both of these cases I mentioned, It is still ok, still forgiveable. But if you knew and can properly comprehend what was written in The Quran and you decided to write what you have just written, Then you are a mischief maker, a trouble maker who intentionally turns brother against brother, husband against wife and before long, the whole country is in disarray, A devil.

Where does any language in this world start with "But"? which is Surah 10:94
even verse 93 starts with "And" , Verse 92 again with "But", Verse 91 with "and exclamated 'What'".
To fully understand the Surah, You would have to atleast start from verse 75 of Surah 10 called Jonah.

The pronoun who represent God there is "WE", Why that? Yet Muslims would only say ONE GOD.

After God brought the children of Israel out of bondage , not Egypt(because, it didn't say), still, people of Israel did not change and went on with their sinful ways which is still till this very moment. Thus, God is Addressing YOU directly. Muhammad merely just took the lessons and gave it to us as Jesus did.

Surah 10 is to be read and understand fully without cutting in between and translating without understanding.

WhoBeThisMan:

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Medicis:
Why do u guys always insult people? This shows a lot about you and your religion.
are you really talking about someone insulting annunaki a.k.a. jagoon? do you remember when you were insulting me on one of my threads and i never replied insultively? i dont think you should ever talk about insults!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by WhoBeThisMan: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
gatiano:
After Your Parent, through all the wahalla koko, and all the sweat made or raised some money, built you a shelter, clothed you, feed you as if that is not enough, they seed you to school only for you to not know how to read properly and reason well.

Ok, maybe you can't comprehend, a lot of people don't make english at one sitting, but it is ok. What is worst is copying other people work because you wouldn't know if they are right or wrong.

In both of these cases I mentioned, It is still ok, still forgiveable. But if you knew and can properly comprehend what was written in The Quran and you decided to write what you have just written, Then you are a mischief maker, a trouble maker who intentionally turns brother against brother, husband against wife and before long, the whole country is in disarray, A devil.

Where does any language in this world start with "But"? which is Surah 10:94
even verse 93 starts with "And" , Verse 92 again with "But", Verse 91 with "and exclamated 'What'".
To fully understand the Surah, You would have to atleast start from verse 75 of Surah 10 called Jonah.

The pronoun who represent God there is "WE", Why that? Yet Muslims would only say ONE GOD.

After God brought the children of Israel out of bondage , not Egypt(because, it didn't say), still, people of Israel did not change and went on with their sinful ways which is still till this very moment. Thus, God is Addressing YOU directly. Muhammad merely just took the lessons and gave it to us as Jesus did.

Surah 10 is to be read and understand fully without cutting in between and translating without understanding.

i didn't insult anybody, so do not insult me. I saw something on ur Koran and I wanted explanations. How does what I just said turn brother against brother? On the contrary it seeks peace between Christians and Muslims.

It is this attitude of urs that make people tag Muslims as violent and atanhoniatic. I refuse to have that conclution. I see Muslims and Christians as brothers.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by gatiano(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
I am deeply sorry, if that sound abusive. Now, check your words again "I saw something in UR KORAN... Is it My Quran/Bible or Your Quran/Bible?

I am not being violent, I have encountered people more subtle many times over than you, always trying to cause problems, and weak minded people like you who hate to read and do research will just start to transport hatred all over the planet without wanting a path on the back.

Read for yourself, concentrate and pay attention while doing so, there is a deep reason why the western world is demonising not the Arabs, but trickingly demonising The Quran, These group of synagogue of satan have already turned The Bible into a book which people can hardly understand and most times without a meaning. They were unable to to completely destroy The Quran, thus they made the hadith. Also the sons of satan who call themselves Jews but are not made the thalmud in place of The Torah because We will eventually expose them and we did.

The Quran exposes the devils. hadith is what is responsible for the violence that you see and on the other hand, you see what the westerners are doing in the Middle-east whose original is North-eastern Africa.

READ!

WhoBeThisMan:
i didn't insult anybody, so do not insult me. I saw something on ur Koran and I wanted explanations. How does what I just said turn brother against brother? On the contrary it seeks peace between Christians and Muslims.

It is this attitude of urs that make people tag Muslims as violent and atanhoniatic. I refuse to have that conclution. I see Muslims and Christians as brothers.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
maverickboy:

(English - Shakir) Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 59:
إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

Surely the likeness of Isa is with Allah as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.
(English - Shakir)
soo what your points ? The quran say Jesus is sinless and adam is NOT ? Why would Jesus be the only prophet that is without sin ?

Note: Adam was created innocent and NOT righteous.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
soo what your points ? The quran say Jesus is sinless and adam is NOT ? Why would Jesus be the only prophet that is without sin ?

Note: Adam was created innocent and NOT righteous.
his point is, Adam and jesus were both created by just the saying of Allah which is "kum! fayakun(Be! and it was)" jesus is never the BE!(word) it makes no sense that jesus is BE!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 by malvisguy212: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
his point is, Adam and jesus were both created by just the saying of Allah which is "kum! fayakun(Be! and it was)" jesus is never the BE!(word) it makes no sense that jesus is BE!
listen!
Adam was created without the agency of
a human father or mother because, as
the first man on earth, he could not have had earthly parents. Such an act of
creation was necessary at the beginning
of the world of mankind. Someone had to.

But in the case of Jesus it was different
he was born without a human father
when God’s natural process of PROCREATION had long been in existence. Here we see God interrupting the course of nature, and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself established, in order that Christ might thus have a virgin-birth. Why? Surely such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with God.

My question to you is this:
What was the reason, Jesus having the virgin birth?why dint God just allow Jesus to be born normally like you and I ? Surly their must be reason why God interrupt His very own law of nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo / Six Important Ways To Believe In God / 15 Hidden Secrets About The Illuminati You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.