Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? (6871 Views)

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2019
you are not married, but hoping to be married to the right person soon. you've been waiting and most times, felt Hot. which among the two? pre marital sex or masturbation? religious scholars in the house help out. pls no pretense here. accurate, educative and informative answers pls.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 1:13am On Feb 03, 2019
The phrase pre-marital sex is confusing people.
There is nothing like pre-marital sex in reality, why will you have sex when you are not ready to be committed in a relationship in the first place?
Anyone who has identified and take a partner should take him or her very seriously like marriage, there is no other time for marriage but that moment the relationship commences.

As for masturbation, lets seperate religion from nature and reality we all have our decisions to take when it comes to sexuality, God is not interested.
it has been proven by enthomologists that even insects masturbate which is a characteristics of the animal kingdom, are humans not higher animals too?
Why is religion fighting God and nature?

Masturbation should be temporary, Having a partner(wedded or not )should be permanent

4 Likes

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2019
@paxonel, Thank you.
'[b]'As for masturbation, lets seperate religion from nature and reality we all have our decisions to take when it comes to sexuality God, is not interested'' [/b]Really got my attention. God is interested?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2019
missmishel:
Really got my attention. God is interested?
he is not!
seriously, there are no scriptures having God teaching any of his creation how to be sexually involved, we all learn that by our natural attraction to the same species or kind, and detate by ourselves how to go about it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wao. somehow true any way.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Misleading. God is interested in your sexual life.

Ever heard of "marriage is honorable and bed undefiled"?
paxonel:
he is not!
seriously, there are no scriptures having God teaching any of his creation how to be sexually involved, we all learn that by our natural attraction to the same species or kind, and detate by ourselves how to go about it grin

1 Corinthians 7:2, “yes” is the clear answer: “But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.” In this verse, Paul states that marriage is the “cure” for sexual immorality. First Corinthians 7:2.

(Acts 15:20; 1 Corinthians 5:1; 6:13, 18; 10:8; 2 Corinthians 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 5:3; Colossians 3:5; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Jude 7). The Bible promotes complete abstinence before marriage. Sex between a husband and his wife is the only form of sexual relations of which God approves (Hebrews 13:4).

3 Likes

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
missmishel:
you are not married, but hoping to be married to the right person soon. you've been waiting and most times, felt Hot. which among the two? pre marital sex or masturbation? religious scholars in the house help out. pls no pretense here. accurate, educative and informative answers pls.

Religious scholars are mostly Pharisees. If you had asked for Christian inputs then maybe I would have given one or two, but I perceive in my heart you have itching ears.

All the best on your journey.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
missmishel:
why are you feeling hot!?
Ohh! When you get married, and your husby travelled for years, or you get divorced, won't you still feel hot!? Married women feels hot and are sex starved at times, so what should they do when it happens, or when they have a high libido and their husband can't help out do to tiredness.
Feeling hot is natural, it's the work of nature! So when you feel hot and you are helpless, as a christian what do you do?
1 Corinthian 7:9 New International Version
But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
It brings us to another question:
How do you know that you can't control your passion (hotness)?
Ans: Because you keep failing when you tried.

The body is weak, there's no imperfection in it, The Bible understands and recognizes our weaknesses, but so that we won't tarry at that point thereby burn with lust, we are advised to get married!!
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by amyblessed(f): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
missmishel:

Both are sexual immoralities before God. You are not having the sex with another person but you are having it with yourself. And the Bible said that even looking at a woman or man lustfully, you have already committed fornication with the person in your heart, talk more of when you are romancing yourself.
You were not created naturally to have sex with yourself but with somebody you are married to. So it's a sin against God and your body too.

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by toby33: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
you could masturbate its a free world

2 Likes

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
paxonel:
There is nothing like pre-marital sex in reality, why will you have sex when you are not ready to be committed in a relationship in the first place?
Anyone who has identified and take a partner should take him or her very seriously like marriage, there is no other time for marriage but that moment the relationship commences.

As for masturbation, lets seperate religion from nature and reality we all have our decisions to take when it comes to sexuality, God is not interested.
it has been proven by enthomologists that even insects masturbate which is a characteristics of the animal kingdom, are humans not higher animals too?

Masturbation should be temporary, Having a partner(wedded or not )should be permanent
So as a Christian if a man proposes to me and i know we shall get married because the arrangement is on going i can have sex with him?

So, because animals Masturbate (What did i just read?).

Pls what is Masturbation and how does animals do it? And, if animals do this, we shd also do? Why did God give us Wills, Volition, Wisdom Free Choice which He didn't give to animals?

You wld rather degrade to an animal or upgrade and animal to you if you can?

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
paxonel:

So it's not a sin to have sex with an unwedded partner? Is your God by any means Jesus of Nazareth?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
paxonel:
he is not!
Why are you opening your big teeth if what you're saying is true?

Does thou shall not commit adultery whether physically or by looking to lust in your heart in your Bible? Do you even use a Bible?

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

Why are you opening your big teeth if what you're saying is true?
it is natural to be excited when it comes to sexuality

Does thou shall not commit adultery whether physically or by looking to lust in your heart in your Bible? Do you even use a Bible?
adultery in bible days was cheating on your spouse whether you people are wedded or not, check your bible
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

So it's not a sin to have sex with an unwedded partner? Is your God by any means Jesus of Nazareth?
in summary, anything you do that has negative impact on you and other people is sin.
I still dont get it, how does a couple not wedded and having sex becomes a negative impact the couple themselves and other people?
Do you realize that Isaac and rebecah did not wed but it was recorded that isaac to her in the moment he saw her and she became his wife?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

So as a Christian if a man proposes to me and i know we shall get married because the arrangement is on going i can have sex with him?
you can do that based on trust. Not with a guy you know is not trust worthy.
Marriage is based on trust and not on wedding ceremonies.

So, because animals Masturbate (What did i just read?).

Pls what is Masturbation and how does animals do it? And, if animals do this, we shd also do? Why did God give us Wills, Volition, Wisdom Free Choice which He didn't give to animals?
you have the free will not to do it, but dont condemn those who are still doing it, it is natural thats what i am saying.

You wld rather degrade to an animal or upgrade and animal to you if you can?

whether you like it or not, the moment you find yourself stimulating your genitals at any point(whether you are sleeping or conscious) you have masturbated. Everyone do it grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
somehow:
Misleading. God is interested in your sexual life.
i did not say sexual life, i said sexuality. They are two different things
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
missmishel:
Sex was intended by God the creator of Man to be the exclusive preserve of married couples(husband and wife), hence any sex outside marriage is a sin.

And i'm of the opinion that if two people, man and woman, have truly decided to become joined together as one flesh and married in that respect, that trust themselves enough to be committed to that union till death do them part, then they can begin to have sex, and it would be applicable to the way God made it to be.

However there's the danger of possible abuse arising from commitments as such that are not binding, so when that is factored into the equation, it perhaps makes a strong case for the formal procedure of marriage to be followed first, before the couples can begin to have sex.

So definitely sex outside of marriage is definitely a sin, and can be equated to adultery in the respect that every man or woman that has sex with any member of the opposite sex that they don't marry, is the husband or wife of someone else in advance, so it could be said to be adultery in advance.

But when it comes to masturbation, it is also a sin, but only in the sense of lust, and of the heart. For even though the person concerned may not have physically slept with someone else's marriage partner, present or future, the person has already committed adultery in his/her heart in that respect according to Jesus, and so to that extent has sinned.

So although it may not be a sin at the level of the laws of righteousness, it is a sin at the level of the laws of perfection that applies in the Kingdom of God which Jesus brought to humanity, which are intended to make humans perfect even as God is.

So bottom line both are sins at different levels, so even if one finds him or herself having to decide between the two, hence go for masturbation which is a lesser sin of the two, it's important that one does not settle for such, for it's a sin of the heart, according to Jesus and hence it's not perfect, because it involves lust.

And so such a person should aspire to come to the level of that saying of Jesus where they are obedient to God even at the heart level, for with God who gave that commandment it is possible.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:

you can do that based on trust. Not with a guy you know is not trust worthy.
Marriage is based on trust and not on wedding ceremonies.
But of course. For me to accept his proposal and begin marriage preparation, i must trust him nah.
So, i can have sex with him abi?

Okay, sir, from which stand point are you giving this counsel? From Jehovah's or yours?

You mean sex outside or before marriage is not a sin, but Jesus said 'Thou shall not commit adultery not even by thinking it in your mind? What is sexual immortality?
paxonel:

you have the free will not to do it, but dont condemn those who are still doing it, it is natural thats what i am saying.
So, it depends on what i want, not what He who instituted marriage says?

Do you realize that this Op asked this question from the Christian perspective not nature?

paxonel:

whether you like it or not, the moment you find yourself stimulating your genitals at any point(whether you are sleeping or conscious) you have masturbated. Everyone do it grin
Wait, you stimulate yourself while asleep?

And, what makes you think everyone does it? I don't do it, so pls speak for yourself and stop generalizing.

Guy, it's obvious you do not know what SEX is. Marriage is a very serious covenant and what binds it is Sex. Sex unites and seals soul in the Spirit realm.

You don't know what it is, but satan knows, that is why he makes people commit fornication freely. If you know what happens in the spirit realm when you fuse your soul with another's. You become Distinguishably One. Distinguishable, but not divisible. And these two shall become One flesh You inherit whatever is the lot of the other. If he is cursed, you become cursed, if she is blessed, you become blessed.

Oh, Lord help these people.

No wonder people are so conflicted and damaged. Multiple sex partners with a long line of curses they inherited and transfered.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:
in summary, anything you do that has negative impact on you and other people is sin.
I still dont get it, how does a couple not wedded and having sex becomes a negative impact the couple themselves and other people?
Do you realize that Isaac and rebecah did not wed but it was recorded that isaac to her in the moment he saw her and she became his wife?
Pls answer me yes or no.

Are you a Christian?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:
adultery in bible days was cheating on your spouse whether you people are wedded or not, check your bible
Pls help me with the Scriptures.
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:
You said 'In Bible days'. Meaning it no longer apply together?
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
paxonel:
I hope you know that 'Asexuality' is not the same thing as sexual act?

They mean different things
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Anas09: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sex was intended by God the creator of Man to be the exclusive preserve of married couples(husband and wife), hence any sex outside marriage is a sin.

And i'm of the opinion that if two people, man and woman, have truly decided to become joined together as one flesh and married in that respect, that trust themselves enough to be committed to that union till death do them part, then they can begin to have sex, and it would be applicable to the way God made it to be.

However there's the danger of possible abuse arising from commitments as such that are not binding, so when that is factored into the equation, it perhaps makes a strong case for the formal procedure of marriage to be followed first, before the couples can begin to have sex.

So definitely sex outside of marriage is definitely a sin, and can be equated to adultery in the respect that every man or woman that has sex with any member of the opposite sex that they do marry, is the husband or wife of someone else in advance, so it could be said to be adultery in advance.

But when it comes to masturbation, it is also a sin, but only in the sense of lust, and of the heart. For even though the person concerned may not have physically slept with someone else's marriage partner, present or future, the person has already committed adultery in his/her heart in that respect according to Jesus, and so to that extent has sinned.

So although it may not be a sin at the level of the laws of righteousness, it is a sin at the level of the laws of perfection that applies in the Kingdom of God which Jesus brought to humanity, which are intended to make humans perfect even as God is.

So bottom line both are sins at different levels, so even if one finds him or herself having to decide between the two, hence go for masturbation which is a lesser sin of the two, it's important that one does not settle for such, for it's a sin of the heart, according to Jesus and hence it's not perfect, because it involves lust.

And so such a person should aspire to come to the level of that saying of Jesus where they are obedient to God even at the heart level, for with God who gave that commandment it is possible.
See? You heed my advise and took your meds. Your sense don dey correct. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by somehow: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
And what brought "sexuality" into this article? OP didn't say s(h)e's gay, lesbian or whatever na
paxonel:
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

See? You heed my advise and took your meds. Your sense don dey correct. Keep it up.
What da hell? Wait a minute! what nonsense! You of all people, Anas09, a wicked christian that a righteous atheist is better than, trying to take credit for what I've had long before you ever knew me?

Tufiakwa! For that would never happen.

At least now just in case you missed your way and were lost, I have brought you back to reality that it's still me, yeah jesusjnr and absolutely nothing's changed about me.

Except for the fact that I was too hasty to have adjudged you a righteous Christian just by one or two comments of yours that I saw, and also the respect that I saw some accord you here.

Because if you may not have already observed, I had gone back to retrieve all those comments I made addressing you as such, because I had made a huge blunder in that respect, and hence had to eat the humble pie.

You have not even seen anything yet, and you've already started chew your very words, but instead of humbling yourself and admitting a gross error in your judgment, you are here crediting your self with something I have that you know absolutely nothing about.

I told you would take back those disapproving comments you made about me, didn't i? Because I knew who I was, so that's never been in any doubt, but truth is if you want to roll with me, you should just forget it, except you repent and turn from your wicked ways, and least become a righteous christian, for then and only then, at least would you even have a chance, because now you have none.

So keep your complements to yourself for the feeling I have of you is one of immense disgust and irritation, for some one who goes all over the place abusing and insulting people for fun because of something imaginary thing that you think you have, for to me all you have is vanity.

So trash all that your profile here for it means absolutely nothing to me, for now I know why that my series on righteousness pained you so much, because you knew you were a wicked Christian so you were angry that I was bringing your wicked deeds to light.

I believe i've indeed met some righteous Christians here, and one is mobilia, and even though we disagree with each other's views and comments here there's still mutual respect, and hence I see her as my sis and I hope she can grow up to the level I am in the spirit.

So si Ebe puha, ale le, until you are ready to change your vile ways, for me I'm definitely not type or your level, for just as the spirit is, na escape velocity things oh.

Now you see me, now you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
somehow:
And what brought "sexuality" into this article? OP didn't say s(h)e's gay, lesbian or whatever na
who is mentioning gay and lesbian?
do you think sexuality is all about gay or lesbian?

Definition of sexuality (meriam webster dictionary)

the sexual habits, activites and desires of a person.

So, it is not restricted to gay and lesbianism alone
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

I hope you know that 'Asexuality' is not the same thing as sexual act?

They mean different things
hmmm!
Asexuality grin

You are right anyway
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

You said 'In Bible days'. Meaning it no longer apply together?
the definition of adultery in todays church wasnt so from the beginning. Today church restrict adultery to wedded people having sex outside their marital homes but it goes beyond that before God.

When you are in a committed relationship and you have sex with someone else other than your spouse we call it cheating today, but it was also adultery in bible days, because God takes every every relationships seriously (be it wedded or non wedded).

The moment the both man and woman profess love for one another its a promise, it was like a covenant
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

Pls help me with the Scriptures.
Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

There was no specification saying whosever a wedded man(on quote) looketh on a woman. Infact it was a general statement which applies to both married and unmarried men
Re: Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? by paxonel(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anas09:

Pls answer me yes or no.

Are you a Christian?
ofcourse yes, i am a christian.
I understand that christianity is not on earth to change the system of things but to change the person. Because when the person is changed the system of things will be changed as well.
But if our target is to control and change the system of things and ignore the person, we will miss the point.

Wedding is a system of things that are generally accepted. Personally i love weddings, but wedding alone does not guarantee a successful marriage, a changed couple do.

If only we are changed enough to see every relationships(be it bf and gf or whatever) as marriage, marital issues in christianity will be reduced to the minimum.

But if a christian man says i will not be faith until i pay her bride price or wed the girl, or the girl says i will not be faithful to the guy afterall he is yet to wed me or pay my bride price. Both of them are just being foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.