Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship (1274 Views)

Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by Oxygenmayo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
My daughter, let me draw your attention to some issues that affects most of your mates in this life. I know that you're mature enough and would consider having a relationship soon.

But before you do so, lend me your ears so that "Had I know" would not be your tale in life. Remember, the legacy I've always laid for you.

1. Gone are the days when my mother told us that any man that touches us would make us pregnant, but today, if a man have sex with you, you'll be pregnant.

The touching my mother meant in our own time was an idiomatic expression and we're not curious to know what it meant. But in your age, civilization has overturned the whole thing. If a man have sex with you, the insertion of his sex organ into yours, you'll get pregnant.

Don't get pregnant to a man that would tell you to abort your pregnancy or tell you to remove that thing, get pregnant at the right time to a man who would be happy to make you pregnant in marriage and not before it.

2. Don't equate love with sex, they're two different things.

Many of your mates usually think love and sex are the same thing. Let me simply tell you: love is when a man makes your life better and he's committed to your well being.

It is not love when he wants sex from you or call you out at night and be touching your body. It's not love when he beats or yell at you. And a man that did not love God cannot love you better. See, your father did not UnCloth me until our wedding night.

And you know what sex is now. Let me not repeat myself again.

3. Don't have sex when you'd be ashamed of yourself or regret ever doing it

The Bible says there's time for everything in life. If you have sex when you're not married, you can't be proud of yourself and it's regrettable. Don't do what you can't be proud of.

Sex is great but wait till the right time when you're not going to regret doing it. You know the pride of your husband aside the good values we raised you with is to meet you as a complete woman on your wedding night.

Make a vow with God not to have sex at the wrong time.

4. You become one with any man you join yourself with in sex - a soul tie and covenant is created

Many young girls that are messing up their life with sex don't know what's at stake. Let me tell you what they don't know.

Everyone you have sex with, you're establishing a covenant with them to join themselves to you. If he has bad luck in him or ancestral problem, you'll share it with him.

You will also create a soul tie with him that would hold you in bondage with him. Bondage in the sense that you'd want to have more sex with him. Don't create evil soul tie and covenant!

5. That a man tells you he'll use 'rubber' with you doesn't prevent the consequence of premarital sex

In our own days, civilization hasn't spoilt the world like this. There's something that looks like 'bolon bolon' that men wears in their private part.

Daughter cuts in: "Mama, it's not 'bolon bolon', it's called condom".

Condom or no condom, it can never prevent things like spiritually transmitted disease, evil soul tie, blood covenant and so on.

If God tell us to refrain from something and man makes an alternative for it, do you think it would prevent the punishment that comes with it?

Daughter: "No mama".

6. Relationship is not a must and that you must have a boyfriend is not compulsory

Don't listen to other girls who are wasting their life with their boyfriends thinking they're enjoying life. It'll be too late for them to realize their folly.

Discover your purpose first. Know the God you serve and get closer to Him. There's nothing you can't become in life if you have God than to have boyfriends and be faraway from God.

Daughter: "But mama, one would have experience about marriage in a relationship".

Mother: "Have you forgotten that curiosity kills the unwise cat?"

Don't be in haste to know how it is to fare in marriage. Many of you are naive, this is why men would take advantage of your ignorance and mess up your life.

Have you seen anyone that was sent away from her matrimonial home because she did not have experience before marriage?

With time, I'll share more with you. Put all you've learn today in your right hand. Don't let them slip away. Hold onto the truth and it will prevent you from the problems many young ladies put themselves into.

And for those who have found something useful in this dialogue, keep the truths you discover or have already known. A word is enough for the wise!

© Mayowa Adeniyi 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmmn!

Naked Truth from the horse mouth.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by NoRetreat(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good one
Re: A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by ekundayoalo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Oxygenmayo post=37433414]My daughter, let me draw your attention to some issues that affects most of your mates in this life. I know that you're mature enough and would consider having a relationship soon.

But before you do so, lend me your ears so that "Had I know" would not be your tale in life. Remember, the legacy I've always laid for you.

1. Gone are the days when my mother told us that any man that touches us would make us pregnant, but today, if a man have sex with you, you'll be pregnant.

The touching my mother meant in our own time was an idiomatic expression and we're not curious to know what it meant. But in your age, civilization has overturned the whole thing. If a man have sex with you, the insertion of his sex organ into yours, you'll get pregnant.

Don't get pregnant to a man that would tell you to abort your pregnancy or tell you to remove that thing, get pregnant at the right time to a man who would be happy to make you pregnant in marriage and not before it.

2. Don't equate love with sex, they're two different things.

Many of your mates usually think love and sex are the same thing. Let me simply tell you: love is when a man makes your life better and he's committed to your well being.

It is not love when he wants sex from you or call you out at night and be touching your body. It's not love when he beats or yell at you. And a man that did not love God cannot love you better.

[/b]See, your father did not UnCloth me until our wedding night. [b]

@bolded. how many of our today ladies can boldly say this to their female child?
Re: A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by Iphesure212(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
OK, whatever
Re: A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by Youngpo413: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol @ condom
Re: A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
imagine all the gals of today who cannot close der leg. advising der daughters

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babe Needs Real Sex Partner / If I Should Describe Romancelanders With A Song / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.