Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? (1212 Views)

I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? / Is It Morally Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by morereb10: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Is It Proper For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? What do you think about this? Is it morally right?

What could be the possible consequences of this art in future?

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/is-it-proper-for-mother-to-bath-with.html#sthash.kYEtVf3Z.dpuf

Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Niwdog(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided even 3yrs pikin don mature and they bring out sperm for nigeria na him yu they talk of 5yrs
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by dulux07(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
NO, its not
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by morereb10: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
cc lalasticlala roll this in fp lets see peoples opinions plz
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by elvido(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
nor try am oh..children of nawadays eyes dy quick open..
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by benedictnsi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
In this modern world I think it is wrong....

Ever since I saw under 3yrs old children fingering themselves secretly.... MBA!!!!!
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Are things as bad as that? 5 year old boy and his mother..... see people's comment ke o. Na end time we dey true true.
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
This days? Na na na
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Niwdog:
undecided even 3yrs pikin don mature and they bring out sperm for nigeria na him yu they talk of 5yrs
lmao
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by damilareoye: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
in this era of Jet age? I think it will be better not to.... else, the child will start imbibing silly thought. "curiosity to know everything"
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dont ever try it.
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by ebubey(f): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
ewoo! shocked
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by BrightEye(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
A female child instead....
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
NA HIS MOTHER NOW, EVING IF HE IS 10 YEAR, abi na animal u dy talk about? dirty minds everywhere
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by 0luwatope(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
See how the child open teeth.... Maybe he z seeing things #YOLO
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Tobbey(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Very wrong
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Its not totally unokay but that pic and that pose by mother and child is
Re: Is It Morally Right For A Mother To Bath With Her 5yrs Old Son? by NemzySeries(m): 12:14am On Sep 29, 2015
U're indirectly giving d child images, ideas & tots of wat d feminine world looks like & in no time hiz gonna start manifesting as well. as subscribing to ladies like data bundle

(1) (Reply)

”my Fiance’s Dad Says He Wants To Sleep With Me Before Approving Our Marriage”; / 12 Things Your Partner Want To Hear You Say, Its A Must, Try It / I Have Slept With Too Many Men, I’m Getting Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.