Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40316 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2005
You dont mean it....are ser ...
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2005
I said SHUT UP. Where's ur sister
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2005
why?he said ........
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2005
because i want her. He hurriedly brought her out and told me her name is KATE. I saw kate and she was beautiful, i took kate to the gate and told her i would be her soul mate, she said, she was hungry and wanted to go to golden gate to buy summin to eat. Kate had Eight Crate of Soda, and 9 plates of rice. I was suprsised when i saw kates tommy starting to elevate, i said to KATE, I think u should stop eating before your tommy bombade.. and i would love to investigate some other stuffs. I took kate to my place, kate layed on the bed, i told kate... take off your cloth.. Kate did as was told, Kate was naked and the stuffs i saw began to frustrate me... Kate took off her pantie-s, i SHOUTED... KATE this thing DON depreciate!!
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2005
wot,i screamed.........
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2005
kate, get out of my house... and she ran to the gate.
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2005
and he went after her with her panties,shouting:i dont need this...
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2005
haha..

He shoulda kept the pantie-s. Fool.

Kate told him... U can have it.
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2005
Well thanks..
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2005
you're welcome. i don't see any difference between paanties and socks except one's funnier in a sentence it doesn't belong in......
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy true that. Seun really needs to change that thing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2005
He has,thanks seun...
so whos gonna continue the story??npbm
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2005
One Sunday morning, i woke up and got dressed for Church. On my way to the car, .....
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2005
i tripped and broke my right ankle...my mum said.........
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2005
"i've always told you to be careful, but you never listen." I immediately burst into tears, while my little brother laughed his butt off. but my mum said to him ....
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2005
shut^,and get me the balm on the table.....but he..
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2005
refused to go, claiming he didn't know where it was. while i continued crying. then my ....
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2005
Ankle got swollen in minutes it almost got bursted,my mum screams.......
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2005
....u see what u've done to urself, ur "gra gra" is too much....
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2005
she then realised shouting wasn't helping, so she called the neighbour who was a doctor and he massaged it, and we were good to go. A few minutes later, we were on our way, then suddenly,
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2005
a cow came across the road.....
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2005
and did a big fat smelly shyt, but before we could swarve, it was too late we unintentionally drove over it and it splashed all over a young lady dressed in a provocative outfit. unfortunately she was on the phone talking and the shyt went straight into her....
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2005
we all laughed as we saw the woman gasp when she felt the shyt, we later on sped up and we could see the woman cursing rolleyes...
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2005
but all the curse couldn't come out of her mouth because she was trying real hard not to swallow (the shyt) but it was all too late sad.
Then...
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2005
saw her car coming after us,my mum steped on the gas more,and we drove past the church..
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2005
...you heard your pastor scream come back here. how dare you drive past the church of God like that? do you fear him at all? then you reversed your car and went to church instead . after church was over you went home to realize that you just won a million dollars as the pastor predicted.....
Re: Continue the story ... by da808cutie(f): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2005
we then decided we wanted a new house, so we called up the local estate agent and looked at prospective houses. later that day, we went to the Mercedez car-dealer to purchase three brand new ....
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2005
brand of benz,but saw a better mazda,just across the road,so we went and ask how much its gonna cost to get a max8..the dealer said...
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2005
it costs £300 000, we smiled and wrote a quick check , then the dealer said "come back tomorrow" we were so happy that we were singing the banjo song all the way home
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2005
this car cost 1O,000 each and they're worth it but you being the stingy person that you are bought only one for yourself and forgot about the rest of your family. on your way out of the place, you heard the voice of God calling "i blessed you so you have to go back there and buy a car each for every member of your family.. don't forget to pay your tithe" and you went "Thanks" in a sarcastic tone but bought the cars and pay your tithe anyways because.......
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2005
thats God's share...
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2005
and it is only right to give what belongs to ceaser to him, right?? Well, that was all thought, in reality, I was thinking about that house by the beach, that sports car in the mall, that fine gal down the street and like 1000 other exotic things that I did not look before I attempted to cross the road. Before I know wetin dey happen, ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Will Be The First To Fall? / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / How Many People Are In This Room? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.