Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40297 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by Angelgal(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2005
Can't wait! Can't wait! Bring it on guys!
Re: Continue the story ... by demmy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2005
Continue the story.........pt2

To start with I had been in love with Rasheeda all my life and planned to make her my wife. But then plans don't usually end up as we concieved them. My dream: me and her as one. Married till death do us part. But that was not to be. Instead.........
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2005
..... we both finished our courses from UI, I from Engineering department and her from Social science and went for the service year. That was the beginning of the end.....
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2005
I was posted to the city of okadas Calabar while my darling Rasheeda was posted to Lagos. ALl efforts to seek redeployment failed and I was left to finish my service in calabar after having secured a promise from her to stay clear of lagos guys
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2005
... I had heard so much about the unrivalled sexual prowess of calabar women, how they live to serve their men and all that. Rasheeda and I joked a lot about this. Little did I know that .........
Re: Continue the story ... by demmy(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2005
.....it would not be the sexual prowess of Calabar women that would wrecked our relationship. Instead it was some Lagos area boy by the name of Thankgod. Thankgod had saved Rasheeda from been mugged and.....
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2005
... in appreciation of what he had done for her, she invited him to a local 'buka' for some isi-ewu and nkwobi... they both arrived at the appointed time, she with some friends of hers.. he alone.. and she found out that he wasn't all the 'area-boy' that he initally appeared to be... they all got talking, and she found that he was a kind and sensitive man, with an alarming command of the english language.. all attempts by her to probe deeper were met with intense resistance... her friends were at loss to the degree of 'chemistry' that was unfolding before their very eyes...
Re: Continue the story ... by Angelgal(f): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2005
I kept wondering why all of a sudden my calls to her cellphone was now diverted to her voicemail...I left her several messages all to no avail cry....seemed like she'd actually programmed her phone to send calls from my number to the voicemail. I then decided to call her with a with held number and....
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2005
when she picks up and hear its me she stutters then cuts the connection i dial and dialed and dialed back but she did not pick up my call and in my very sad state of mind i walk out of the house and i took a bus straight to Ekaite's house this is the girl i met........
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2005
....... during the endurance trek in our orientation days on camp. I remember telling Rasheeda about her and she had kept saying she trusted me so much and refused to get jealous over 'some calabar girl'. That was only 3 months before. I seriously started considering taking an unanounced trip to Lagos to find out if my girl was alright.
Re: Continue the story ... by tayotina(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2005
.........The trip from calabar to lagos was so stressful. By the time I got to Lagos, I was completely worn out. I headed straight for Rasheeda's house but on getting there, ........
Re: Continue the story ... by mosiate(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2005
......I was told she had travelled home for her inroduction and engagement ceremony,i nearly...........
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2005
.. fainted but I came to nairaland for a little relaxation where I saw that legry's 'continue the story' thread has refused to die! So ...
Re: Continue the story ... by Ka: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2005
seun:

.. fainted but I came to nairaland for a little relaxation where I saw that legry's 'continue the story' thread has refused to die!  So ...

... I kept on reading, but unfortunately, not even Nairaland could dull the pain that I was feeling in my heart. My dear, darling Rasheeda engaged to someone else! I wanted to die, be resurrected and die all over again. But I resolved that I should confirm what I heard, so I...
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2005
... took 7 bottles of star beer, went to sleep, resolved to make the best of it the next day..  in the morning (early in the morning), I took the next available means of transportation.. can't remember if I hired a plane or chartered a taxi.. but by the time I got to the wedding venue, I spied a large crowd.. lo and behold, before my very eyes, was ThankGod and Rasheeda.. Strutting like as if they owned the world.. apparently, I had just missed the part where she gave him the wine [the wine carrying part of the ceremony..] my heart broke....  cry
Re: Continue the story ... by tayotina(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2005
.... I felt so dejected then I resolved never to love again. After four months, I started to feel the pinch of loneliness then I decided to go back on my words but ......
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2005
but it was still very hard to trust any girl girl in this world. Then I decided to turn to the house of God to.....
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2005
where i now met sister notindeyhappen, se looked so familiar and i knew i had seen her somewhere before, thought hard and i remebered that i saw her at nairaland.com, but she looked diffrent now, her hair was longer and the body was diffrent so i ran back to nairaland.com went through all the profiles and there she was right in front of me i was like is this not...............
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2005
Ra...and I thanked God, because I've been witing to meet her all this while...
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2005
... Seun kept disturbing me about one 'Continue the story' thread that refused to die. Meanwhile,
Re: Continue the story ... by mosiate(f): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2005
........i introdue my self to her and i told her that i would i like to have a lunch with her but ,she...............
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2005
. she gave me the most sexy looks i have ever seen, she accept my invitation for a lunch and before you know it we..........
Re: Continue the story ... by tayotina(f): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2005
...... were at one restaurant in VI having fun, when suddenly .......
Re: Continue the story ... by mosiate(f): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2005
...........when suddenly my phone rang,trying to look at who call me..............
Re: Continue the story ... by Angelgal(f): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2005
Oh my goodness it was Ekaete! I didn't know wether to take the call or not so I.....
Re: Continue the story ... by CimonJorr(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2005
... cut the call, pretending it was my stock broker... Funke, as she later told me her name was, looked at me whimsically, and told me to stop lying.. that she knew it was a lady.. I protested my innocence, saying that although it was a lady, that my stockbroker was female... [lies, lies, lies..].. finally she let up on the subject.. we continued having our meal, and by the time we finished, it was quite late.. I offered to drop her at home in my jallopy, but she told me she came with a car, and asked me to walk her to it.. On getting there I saw it was a BMW X5 jeep... [wahalla...]... undecided
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2005
Naaaaa waaaa o i thought her name was Ra now its Ekaite now you say Funke, look why dont we just settle on SALAMATU.
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2005
After she left ---Ra, funke or salamutu, I cant really figure out her name now but i was not concerned with her name(s) I was determined to make her stay wink cos i know what i will get from her lipsrsealed. then i enter my jallopy and drive straigth to........
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2005
the cyber-cafe. Once again, on nairaland.com, I noticed that the 'Continue the Story' thread was not dead yet. Despite the fact that the story did not have a head or a tail, beginning or end, plot or planned chaos, people just kept posting and posting and posting and I just felt very dizzy.

"I have had enough of girls", I said, "and now I need money, money, money!"
Re: Continue the story ... by Angelgal(f): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2005
@Legry & bolasho : the girl's name is Ra (who is also sister notindeyhappen according to Legry oo whom Allenpowered claimed to be Ra), Ekaite is the girl that the guy met during his youth service while they were partcipating in endurance trek (posted by nairaland member Ra) CimonJorr posted that Ra's (the girl in the story) name was actually Funke. Rasheeda is the guy's ex that married Thank God. Salamatu is just a name brought up by Legry (once more!) to confuse us all the more

Now on with the story please...
Re: Continue the story ... by jogego(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2005
and then my phone rang again, it was Ekaete telling me she was in Lagos having come to surprise me and was stuck at ojuelegba where the luxurious bus dropped her so i had to head off to pick her up. She looked so sexy and tantalisingly aromocious and..........................
Re: Continue the story ... by legs(f): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2005
Though I was really tempted, I decided to hold fast to my decision to remain celibate for life and join a monastery along with Legry, Mamba and Femi. So I called tham and we set off on our journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Will Be The First To Fall? / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / How Many People Are In This Room? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.