Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) (32759 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / 70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
If na cult meeting, kidnappers or burial..na ibos u go see dia
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eyop:

You don't know Ambode again?

That guy looks like Ambode o.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Deltagiant: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Has the 'Phd' issue been resolved?
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by sukkot: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Khez:
This motor park tout senator

One time i flew Arik with him, the fat idiot starting shouting from the boarding gate down to his seat number.... Making unnecessary noise, trying to stay relevant angry

Ezi
grin grin grin ndigbo stay hatin yoruba. ndigbo haatin yoruba since the time of pharoah and the pyramids grin
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Stuffyj(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
May the good lord support and guide u to success as many people are looking up to u. The change has come to stay in our country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tod
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by kayo80(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
seunmsg:
What's so funny that that Ambode look alike had to open his mouth so wide like that?

Nice pictures though, i hope Fowler will replicate the success he recorded in Lagos state at the federal level.

That's not Ambode o! That's Olamilekan Solomon...Yayi Ni Jor!!!
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Eyop: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
seunmsg:

That guy looks like Ambode o.

Ambode's mouth is not as wide as that now angry
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by ademusiwa5: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
I don't know whose wife is.. I don't know them. You better know they are into 419. I don't know them. They are just people who stole my identification card etc.. I reported the stealing of my identification card to the police.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nicee couple
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
kayo80:

That's not Ambode o! That's Olamilekan Solomon...Yayi Ni Jor!!!

Ok now.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
E be like say stunning na the only grammar una sabi for this Nairaland....
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Ujupsy: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Those laughs are infectious
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
See Milf wey set.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by ahasiwaju: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
zicoraads:
Who made him FIRS boss? undecided
The Senate will most likely bounce his confirmation like they did the last. So it is possible he won't even smell the office grin

Meanwhile, why is De Senator laughing like that? undecided
To the extent that his 'amusement pack' is experiencing pains embarassed
PMB made him the chairman of FIRS,meanwhile Senators cannot bounce him becos he does not need their approval\concurrence before he appointed as the chairman.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Khez:
This motor park tout senator

One time i flew Arik with him, the fat idiot starting shouting from the boarding gate down to his seat number.... Making unnecessary noise, trying to stay relevant angry

Ezi
You see your life? Bigotry will consume you very soon.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
pharmow:
He looks like someone that will deliver

Lol. . .bet that's what you said about jonathan/buhari. "you can know a great leader by their looks"
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
I only know one Fowler.. Robby Fowler.. Tunde who? Wife is pretty sha grin
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eyop:

You don't know Ambode again?

Lol I had to check twice because of your post.
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olamilekan Solomon sabi laff crocodile laugh for public
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
The senator b like.:stop, stop I'm gonna pee on myself
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by laudate: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
handie:
So, despite this beautiful lady, this man fit still lie about him certificate. Na wa o! Ogbeni, no go use our money take maintain this iyawo o.... This one na high maintainance o

Are you sure this is the wife? Or the girlfriend? What happened to that married woman Olanike that he was dating, before?

Urban Life Magazine:

The hottest gist making round in Lagos now is how astonishingly beautiful Lagos big babe and fabric merchant, Olanike Ajiwe walked out of her marriage to oil merchant Hakeem Bakare, citing incompatibility and irreconcilable differences. Many are particularly befuddled that she now makes pretence about her gladness of dumping the 11 year-old marriage that produced two children, a boy and a girl, without feeling any remorse.

Feeling like a bird that has just escaped from the cage, Nike, who operates from Oodua Shoping Complex, Ojota and the new Tejousho Market in Yaba, now carries on with the with the expression of glee and gaiety on her beautiful face. In fact the 32year- old beauty has since moved out of her Agidingbi matrimonial home to one of her properties in Magodo. Information reaching Urban Life revealed that Nike must have left her marriage because she was carried off by her alleged lecherous acts with other men other than her husband; only to sell a dummy to those who care to know that Hakeem wanted to poison her.

Those who know her very well can attest to the fact that the fair-skinned lady is very attractive, she walks in beauty like the night. This delightful feature has made her a target of men with big pockets. This number of rich men has randomly tasted her sweet honey pot, while she simultaneously gets gratifications in return. It’s a common knowledge in the Lagos social establishment that she has dated a former Lagos Speaker, a frontline maritime business mogul, whose company’s name starts with letter S and ends with X, and countless number of other high net worth men. Those close to her divulged that, while she was still under her hubby’s roof, for her, it’s like adultery is not a crime, but an amusement,as she did it without shame.

Today one man, Babatunde Fowler, the Executive Chairman of Lagos State Internal Revenue Service, is reason behind her smiles, as they are now said to be soaked in a passionate romance. Trust the deep pocket stylish Lagos Tax Man, he is spoiling her silly with every good thing money can buy. From expensive travels,shopping in fashion capitals of the world, to dazzling her with properties and state-of-the-art cars. Those in the know are quick to divulge that Tunde Fowler single-handed, bought the Tejuosho shop she is now operating from.

http://urbanlifeng.com/default_main/index.php/777-lagos-big-babe-nike-ajiwe-s-marriage-to-hakeem-bakare-crashes-her-hot-romance-with-lirs-boss-tunde-fowler-unveiled-how-the-lagos-tax-man-spoils-her-silly
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by lightheart(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Governor Ambode's laugh tho

**modified**
Striking resemblance!
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by garokabir: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Another northener, tunde.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Y is dat man opening his mouth wide like dat angry
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
is that grown woman doing the duck face?
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by tescode(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shey Yayi dey laugh or he dey cry!
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is the conversation they were having:

Dr Fowler: "Ol'boy, dem no know say I don hammer by deceiving people say I be PhD holder by calling myself Dr. Dem one come catch me out. I quickly deleted it from all my websites."

Other man: "Hahahahaha. You sharp!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dr Fowler: "See those 20-something year old girls over there wey dey shake dem arsse. Make we pick them up later with money."

Other man: "Yes o. We go have to try get rid of our madams before event finish."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-JObQW2PMkz0/VeCRG7Lqx-I/AAAAAAAGZLg/x84qDkxOKsk/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kWbVbx88Mrw/VeCRHPuCOiI/AAAAAAAGZLQ/YEBbzTWbhq8/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3QTdzQhrUHI/VeCRIEy6dwI/AAAAAAAGZLk/Drf0yA7SLxQ/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9OUWsdufFrU/VeCRInhbBHI/AAAAAAAGZLo/iSxIPI8suO4/s400/8.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by iswallker(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fowler Alibaba..
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
..is it me or do yoruba people have wide mouths that they leave hanging after a sentence or laughter .. no offeinssenses grin grin
Re: FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) by totorimi: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Bullsh1t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / FG Sacks Usman Gur Mohamme As Managing Director Of TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.