Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Name The Church Or Mosque That Causes Noise Pollution In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Church Or Mosque That Causes Noise Pollution In Your Area (448 Views)

Kaduna, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia Among 20 Worst Cities Worldwide For Air Pollution / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name The Church Or Mosque That Causes Noise Pollution In Your Area by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015

I think now that its an offense for any religious gathering to cause any noise pollution to the surrounding they are. I deem it fit that we can make mention of the names of those religious gathering that ain't sticking to the law of the LAST . We hope the relevant agency pass through here and do the needful to such perpetrators.
For me the CAC church at lawal street, Alausa and the Alausa central mosque are constituting noise pollution here.
Re: Name The Church Or Mosque That Causes Noise Pollution In Your Area by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2015
I dont think its a must to use the PA systems

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Documentary On Her Experiences In Nigerian Politics / Probe Role Of World Bank In Abacha Loot, SERAP Tells Buhari / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic Passport From Ex Ministers Governors And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.