Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Kate Henshaw's Documentary On Her Experiences In Nigerian Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Henshaw's Documentary On Her Experiences In Nigerian Politics (446 Views)

Abba Kyari Denies Blasting Kate Henshaw Over Picture With Evans / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw's Documentary On Her Experiences In Nigerian Politics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nollywood is the second largest film industry in the world, producing over 1,000 films a year.

Kate has been in the film industry for over 21 years.

Having made over 70 Nollywood films, the movie star takes a break from the fictional world and runs for a seat in Nigeria's House of Representatives.

"People are really intrigued. They want to know why, why am I going into politics.... As an actor, I've always been in the forefront fighting for different causes that I feel I am passionate about. I feel that with who I am, my status and my name, I should be able to speak out and I really care about people. I want to serve," she says.

Kate wants to change how people are represented in her hometown of Calabar in southern Nigeria, but politics in Nigeria is not for the timid.

'Kate Henshaw: Playing a Part' can be seen on Al Jazeera English from Monday, August 31 at the following times GMT: Monday: 2230; Tuesday: 0930; Wednesday: 0330; Thursday: 1630; Friday: 0530.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/my-nigeria/2015/08/kate-henshaw-playing-part-150817135655143.html
Re: Kate Henshaw's Documentary On Her Experiences In Nigerian Politics by Idrismusty97(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
I watched that of Basket mouth by same Aljazeera, It was nice. I will find time to watch this too. In the first video Aljazeera purported that Five of the world's richest pastors are Nigerians shocked .

(1) (Reply)

Probe Role Of World Bank In Abacha Loot, SERAP Tells Buhari / This Change Must Stop. / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic Passport From Ex Ministers Governors And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.