Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43327 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Fearcom(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Hey! ^^^^^^ What on earth happened here undecided
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Fearcom:
Hey! ^^^^^^ What on earth happened here undecided
A whole lot of unwarranted jibes and jeers from folks who couldn't patch up their leaking emotions. grin grin grin

I've got to give credit to the mod, Royal_Roy for consigning those hateful, mind-shattering, vitriolic banters to the waste bin.

cheesy
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
A whole lot of unwarranted jibes and jeers from folks who couldn't patch up their leaking emotions. grin grin grin

I've got to give credit to the mod, Royal_Roy for consigning those hateful, mind-shattering, vitriolic banters to the waste bin.

cheesy
I came in here briefly last night and it was crazy, our darling was at his best grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
I came in here briefly last night and it was crazy, our darling was at his best grin
Yes he was, flaming with a righteous indignation. Each letters dripping with a fury so intense my screen resolution had to set auto readjustment to cope with the animation. grin grin grin

Fun to watch for what it was worth.....oh, I saw the other adversary keep coming back for a rematch after claiming the diatribes were too long to read. Lolz, had to wonder what she was reacting to since she never got to read them up grin

A shame her loyal sister had to bear the entire weight of the aftermath. grin grin grin

Good thing the mod sanitised the place. I have a weak stomach for virtual depiction of violence. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.