Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43320 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
Yes he was, flaming with a righteous indignation. Each letters dripping with a fury so intense my screen resolution had to set auto readjustment to cope with the animation. grin grin grin

Fun to watch for what it was worth.....oh, I saw the other adversary keep coming back for a rematch after claiming the diatribes were too long to read. Lolz, had to wonder what she was reacting to since she never got to read them up grin

A shame her loyal sister had to bear the entire weight of the aftermath. grin grin grin

Good thing the mod sanitised the place. I have a weak stomach for virtual depiction of violence. wink
lmao at the emboldened.

I didn't see half of it then, the few I saw which remain unhidden are bloody, one nuisance quoted me but I ignored her cos I knew he woulld do adequate justice grin but before I woke up, alll gone cry cry

Is he on a ban?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
lmao at the emboldened.

I didn't see half of it then, the few I saw which remain unhidden are bloody, one nuisance quoted me but I ignored her cos I knew he woulld do adequate justice grin but before I woke up, alll gone cry cry

Is he on a ban?
All the participants are on a ban! I was lucky to have read through it all. And I need a mental purge to get rid of the residual imagery still lodged in the hollow ridges of my head. cheesy

I saw the remark on you, got one for myself. But I'm gradually morphing into a lover from a fighter.

Nairaland girls are withering from the lack of love and affection. It is the reason for so much bitterness and misery here hiding under the pretence of sophistication angry

I'll liven up as many that elect to have me.

It's a week's ban, by the way.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
All the participants are on a ban! I was lucky to have read through it all. And I need a mental purge to get rid of the residual imagery still lodged in the hollow ridges of my head. cheesy

I saw the remark on you, got one for myself. But I'm gradually morphing into a lover from a fighter.

Nairaland girls are withering from the lack of love and affection. It is the reason for so much bitterness and misery here hiding under the pretence of sophistication angry

I'll liven up as many that elect to have me.

It's a week's ban, by the way.
I trust you

Tell him I will miss him.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
I trust you

Tell him I will miss him.
He misses you too. But emails should surfice in the interim if one week proves too long a time apart. grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
He misses you too. But emails should surfice in the interim if one week proves too long a time apart. grin

you've started again, later consent/permission will become an issue undecided
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstEVA:
you've started again, later consent/permission will become an issue undecided
It became a non issue when you broke it once.

And then my garb of jealousy was shredded forever!!!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
It became a non issue when you broke it once.

And then my garb of jealousy was shredded forever!!!
shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
A whole lot of unwarranted jibes and jeers from folks who couldn't patch up their leaking emotions. grin grin grin

I've got to give credit to the mod, Royal_Roy for consigning those hateful, mind-shattering, vitriolic banters to the waste bin.

cheesy

Sorry, I wasn't banned cos the display last night was supposed to be a minor issue wc was blown out of proportion cos of his need to lash out at someone and pour out his frustrations. I'm nt a frustrated person and don't take pride in being a troll and trying to bring pple down probably to feel high or feel better abt themselves or gain likes from like minds. Tell him sorry abt his ban and hope he feels better after the rants. Glad u found the exchange interesting too

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Sorry, I wasn't banned cos the display last night was supposed to be a minor issue wc was blown out of proportion cos of his need to lash out at someone and pour out his frustrations. I'm nt a frustrated person and don't take pride in being a troll and trying to bring pple down probably to feel high or feel better abt themselves or gain likes from like minds. Tell him sorry abt his ban and hope he feels better after the rants. Glad u found the exchange interesting too
grin grin grin You didn't get the stick!!! Lucky you.

I do find trolling entertaining; the skilfully witty ones laced with facts and imaginative depths that is. Social media comes more alive. I find constrained and false gentility as dry as a December leaf.

You don't come off as frustrated and neither does he. The both of you didn't find a common ground to appreciate and understand your varying life-view.

If you felt he was raging from frustration, you should have passed and brushed it off with a superior emotional stability. But you did the back and forth all the same, even when you promised directly and implicitly that you were done arguing.

That was the climax of my entertainment. Trolling is an emotional game to me.

His diatribes kept bringing you back, kept you feeling the need to respond and defend cheesy.

Enough said. Social media is fun, let's enjoy it.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
@dollyjoy aren't you going to talk to me? cry
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by dollyjoy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
@dollyjoy aren't you going to talk to me? cry
hi, i replied.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
hi, i replied.
I didn't see it
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin You didn't get the stick!!! Lucky you.

I do find trolling entertaining; the skilfully, witty ones laced with facts and imaginative depths that is. Social media comes more alive. I find constrained and false gentility as dry as a December leaf.

You don't come off as frustrated and neither does he. The both of you didn't find a common ground to appreciate and understand your varying life-view.

If you felt he was raging from frustration, you should have passed and brushed it off with a superior emotional stability. But you did the back and forth all the same, even when you promised directly and implicitly that you were done arguing.

That was the climax of my entertainment. Trolling is an emotional game to me.

His diatribes kept bringing you back, kept you feeling the need to respond and defend cheesy.

Enough said. Social media is fun, let enjoy it.

Don't mind me. Just wasn't in ignore mode. And I didn"t actually take his words to heart cos I found them amusing, esp since what he was going on and raving abt wasn't even related to what I said. Anyway, tht's in d past

Interesting views by the way. Avn't seen Nubian around for a while
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by dollyjoy(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
I didn't see it
oooouch, i did anyway.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Don't mind me. Just wasn't in ignore mode. And I didn"t actually take his words to heart cos I found them amusing, esp since what he was going on and raving abt wasn't even related to what I said. Anyway, tht's in d past

Interesting views by the way. Avn't seen Nubian around for a while
Sometimes we all are caught in our defenlessness and vulnerability.

Sometimes I jump on the troll bandwagon, other times I just give a jab and walk away.

But social media is becoming real everyday. It's becoming a part of our everyday life, an extension and continuation of the physical world. And its imprint are more engraved in our psyche more than the happenings of the physical world.

The pretence of this is only a faceless online forum is gradually laughing at us.

There are bonds here tighter than those of the physical, I can swear it.

And more hurts and bruises have been felt here than the physical too.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
Sometimes we all are caught in our defenlessness and vulnerability.

Sometimes I jump on the troll bandwagon, other times I just give a jab and walk away.

But social media is becoming real everyday. It's becoming a part of our everyday life, an extension and continuation of the physical world. And its imprint are more engraved in our psyche more than the happenings of the physical world.

The pretence of this is only a faceless online forum is gradually laughing at us.

There are bonds here tighter than those of the physical, I can swear it.

And more hurts and bruises have been felt here than the physical too.

Then everyone should take a look at my Sig. Yes, we are all vulnerable in different ways, but to survive in the World one needs to grow a thick skin. Learning not to let people's words get to you especially negative opinions goes a long way, not easy but possible. Weirdly, I seem to find the banters amusing and funny cos I don't just seem to get the point. But I react to things according to my mood.

I try as much as I can to bring others up and make them feel good about themselves in my environment and online cos you never know what they are going through physically and emotionally, some people are so sensitive those hurtful words one didn't count or just feeling fly about might be the trigger they need to dark actions , so I'm sure trolling won't suit me (too nice, if cld say so myself), but I can be confrontational cos hypocrisy and some stereotypes irritates me, and sometimes I just can't help myself.

I totally agree with your points. Deep and on point.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lezz(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Then everyone should take a look at my Sig. Yes, we are all vulnerable in different ways, but to survive in the World one needs to grow a thick skin. Learning not to let people's words get to you especially negative opinions goes a long way, not easy but possible. Weirdly, I seem to find the banters amusing and funny cos I don't just seem to get the point. But I react to things according to my mood.

I try as much as I can to bring others up and make them feel good about themselves in my environment and online cos you never know what they are going through physically and emotionally, some people are so sensitive those hurtful words one didn't count or just feeling fly about might be the trigger they need to dark actions , so I'm sure trolling won't suit me (too nice, if cld say so myself), but I can be confrontational cos hypocrisy and some stereotypes irritates me, and sometimes I just can't help myself.

I totally agree with your points. Deep and on point.
Being pachydermatous was the first thing I learnt as soon as I debuted here.

Still some remarks aren't ignorable. There are folks here whose sole mission is to mislead and misguide alot of vulnerable young people.

They have a political and social crusade and revolutionary call. I do not spare any of those if I can spot them and single them out.

Social media has a certain disinhibition at one level and yet a pulling force of human connectivity at the other end.

When one sits behind a screen and keyboard and types away, he doesn't get to see the effect of his words on the faces and body language of those he communicates with. All he relies for a feedback are digital prints which are inadequate in conveying emotional responses.

So sometimes, hurtful words are hurled by actually good people who have no idea the effect of their words. But these words are actually as effective as if they were spoken in the flesh.

Now the point is if social media can evoke such pain and hurt, then it also has the power to connect and bond people in an equally compelling degree as well.

Social media is taking a whole lot of new meaning today and you're right; you can touch and impact lives positively here as much as you can dampen the joy and enthusiasm of life as well.

The rift that divides the virtual and physical world has almost been replaced completely by the bridge built by the very essense and core of humanity: We cannot destroy it anymore than we can destroy our perpetual search for a better way of living.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
lezz:
Being pachydermatous was the first thing I learnt as soon as I debuted here.

Still some remarks aren't ignorable. There are folks here whose sole mission is to mislead and misguide alot of vulnerable young people.

They have a political and social crusade and revolutionary call. I do not spare any of those if I can spot them and single them out.

Social media has a certain disinhibition at one level and yet a pulling force of human connectivity at the other end.

When one sits behind a screen and keyboard and types away, he doesn't get to see the effect of his words on the faces and body language of those he communicates with. All he relies for a feedback are digital prints which are inadequate in conveying emotional responses.

So sometimes, hurtful words are hurled by actually good people who have no idea the effect of their words. But these words are actually as effective as if they were spoken in the flesh.

Now the point is if social media can evoke such pain and hurt, then it also has the power to connect and bond people in an equally compelling degree as well.

Social media is taking a whole lot of new meaning today and you're right; you can touch and impact lives positively here as much as you can dampen the joy and enthusiasm of life as well.

The rift that divides the virtual and physical world has almost been replaced completely by the bridge built by the very essense and core of humanity: We cannot destroy it anymore than we can destroy our perpetual search for a better way of living.

Wow! I'm impressed. What more can I say? You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
EggovinMma:

Na aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.I grew up in the west na,The way they chest in lagos will leave you in shock. I use to remember how husbands bring their wives &lovers tangled with the magun jazz. grin grin

Abuja own don enter gear 5! Most of them cheat here . Especially privileged ones and corporate wives.

By the way, your signature though, SmartChoices na real womaniser! cheesy
Betraying me like this? Lyn!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

If the society continues to condone men's infidelity, the world is going to go crazy. Some married women are not afraid of committing adultery even though they are ready to do anything for their husbands and kidssmiley. If we cannot chastise people who cheat irrespective of their sex, we should be ready for the consequences.

I tire for Smartchoicessad
Bae don't take heed of the market noise.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by cococandy(f): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2016
kiss
banmee:

He is a complete m.oron. For some reason he want's to come out as a wise, knowledgeable person but ends up looking like a foolish uninformed id.iot. Stories he should be posting should go something like this. True story;

I met my wife when she was 20. She wasn't what you'd call the sharpest tool in the shed but i could tell she had serious potential, plus, she was and is probably the most beautiful woman on the planet. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "yeah right. Everyone says that about their wives". Well, i can assure you that is not the case. You need to see her to believe. She still looks pretty much the same way she was when we first met. And that's after 3 kids. She's like a freaking vampire. Anyway, i digress. My apologies. I get carried away whenever i talk about her. We met and i knew she was the one. Problem was she was not up to what you'd call my "standard". Beauty alone can only get you so far. A person has to develop one's self in order to maximize their true potential. First thing i did was hurt her feelings. Really bad. I let her know she was too vain and she was not using her true potential; her mind. She was a model and probably thought she could be a model forever. Of course, she didn't like hearing the truth, no one does. But eventually she took it in stride, which is why i love her so much, and started developing herself immensely. She got so immersed in self improvement and ambition that she almost overtook me in that aspect. And 15 years later, she has her own successful business, a masters degree and a mother of three. Don't worry, warri boy no de come last. I had to step up my game as well. Not to brag, but i . . . . . . . wink. That's the beauty of our relationship; we challenge ourselves to be better. If either of us stumbles, the other picks up the slack. We motivate each other to do better. And this is not saying we don't fight. Our fight's are epic. Our makeup is even more awesome. This is the kind of message this moronic toks2008 should be spreading. Not this kindergarten psychology he attempts to spread. Marriage is a partnership. Not a slave owner relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by cococandy(f): 6:51am On Feb 23, 2016
Really? Tok. Really? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2347524/10-women-christian-man-should/4#34275821

Tok2008:
Freecocoa get this straight. I have been married before and i know exactly what the institution feels like.

Please advice any lady or guy you know to find out very well about the past marriage of a divorcee who wants to start an affair with them because once a divorcee most times is always a divorce especially if a man divorcees his wife for any other reason asides sexual infidelity or if the lady divorcees the man asides UNREPENTANT ARBITRARY WIFE BATTERING and not because of irreconcilable differences or sexual infidelity.

Only immature ladies divorce their hubby because of sexual infidelity except they will never get married a gain or even be with any other man because 98% of men will cheat on their wives.

As for the career part please note that some women have left their marriage because of this. My ex practically told me to give her a break because she wants to pursue a career and i told her point blank that except she is planning to climb the career ladder by been slutty,i see no reason why any sane lady should leave her marriage to build a career no matter what especially when the man is not topping her from doing so.
Toks2008:

My brother i tire o.

Concerning your question...i really dont know where these monitoring spirits got that married and divorce story from.

I once said i was technically married cos engagement and intro was done and for some reasons we went our different ways and even as i write,the lady in question is staging a come back so im neither married nor divorced and im only explaining this cos a guy asked...i have decided to let these clueless monitoring spirits continue to write wat they want.

my insight on relationship matter is my opinion and pls help me ask these pepper sellers why the attack? Did i abuse the women folk? i only write from my perspective and if you feel you have a different view why not state it reasonably?

Bro just try and observe the cliche of ladies that attack me and you will be shocked that about all of them have dirty personalities so just ignore them abeg..

have a blessed evening.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by cococandy(f): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2016
Sunnypar:

Well, ladies love lies no doubt. We lie to get to bed, we lie to manipulate them, we lie to make them do what would not ordinarily do.
Ladies love sweet things and lies are sweet.
Errmmm concerning those ladies bashing you, their past is their past but without the past we can move to the future, most of them are having nervous breakdown mere seeing your name, but bros were you divorced?
He said so himself

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
Really? Tok. Really? undecided

lol..walahi you be confirmed monitoring spirit.

Its ammazing that many people still dont know thwe personality behind the name toks2008.

I am 100% sincere and down to earth and i hve no single skeleton in my closet.My life is an open book and that is why i dont appear faceless on any online social media.

Im the type of guy who can give my present bae the contact details of an ex to investigate me so cocogarry or cococandy sorry you just picked the wrong guy.

So wat is the purpose of the quotes? was there any contradictions if i interchange the words technically married and married? abeg park very very well up up.

I insinst that i was neither married in the real sense cos i intro and engagement are steps to marriage ceremony proper but cant be said to be the real deal.

In order words if i say i was married or technically married,i am not saying anything out of place.

My prayers for every guy is that they will not end up with a time waster who after years with them will wake up one day to start acting mysterous and will neither leave nor stay.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by bukatyne(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
cherrymum:

abi o. my sister. not some sad low life peeps.

It is well Cherry's mum

On a lighter note

Do you know that agbalumo = cherry?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Sunnypar(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:

He said so himself
seen..... Then he has no moral justification in advising people.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
SMH.
You don't even know how to lie.
Toks2008:

lol..walahi you be confirmed monitoring spirit.

Its ammazing that many people still dont know thwe personality behind the name toks2008.

I am 100% sincere and down to earth and i hve no single skeleton in my closet.My life is an open book and that is why i dont appear faceless on any online social media.

Im the type of guy who can give my present bae the contact details of an ex to investigate me so cocogarry or cococandy sorry you just picked the wrong guy.

So wat is the purpose of the quotes? was there any contradictions if i interchange the words technically married and married? abeg park very very well up up.

I insinst that i was neither married in the real sense cos i intro and engagement are steps to marriage ceremony proper but cant be said to be the real deal.

In order words if i say i was married or technically married,i am not saying anything out of place.

My prayers for every guy is that they will not end up with a time waster who after years with them will wake up one day to start acting mysterous and will neither leave nor stay.

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
cococandy:
SMH.
You don't even know how to lie.

Can you tell me one good reason why i need to lie about my marital status?

Will the fact that im married stop me from catching my fun with another lady?

Sis get this straight..im not looking for a date on nland much more a wife and i have passed the age of reproach so believe what you want to believe..my life..ny business.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Sunnypar(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Toks2008:

Can you tell me one good reason why i need to lie about my marital status?

Will the fact that im married stop me from catching my fun with another lady?

Sis get this straight..im not looking for a date on nland much more a wife and i have passed the age of reproach so believe what you want to believe..my life..ny business.
Hey! Enough if this back and forth. Be a man and ignore.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sunnypar:

Hey! Enough if this back and forth. Be a man and ignore.

Lol

On the contrary,it is imperative to clear the air cos if i ignore,it is the same people like you who will conclude that im insincere.

The only reason i will ignore is if she gets vulgar but so far as i can see,she wants clarity and a real man will always set tables straight.

Have a nice day
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Vikky014(f): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Toks2008:

A good thing you have a first hand experience.

I honestly laugh at the foolishness of guys who spend their money divorcing a worthless LovePeddler...GOD FORBID.

treat her like a super LovePeddler she chose to be and even when she decides to leave your house,tell her categorically that she still remains your wife and divorce proceedings must be follwed before she can be wuth another man and she will be arrested if seen by you going about with another man expecially if u guys are legally married.

Infacty make a report to the police that your life is threatened by her.

This is a sure way to deal with an unrepentant lady.
KAI!!! This Toks is very very wicked oooooo. see his post..dt ur technical wife don suffer no be small
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Vikky014:
KAI!!! This Toks is very very wicked oooooo. see his post..dt ur technical wife don suffer no be small

Lol..technical wife...you go still see mexhanical wiife..

A lady wey comit adultery dey remorseful surppose get second chance but when she does it without remorse then the recommended action is justified.

No room for nonsense...shebi she don tire for my stick then she must go thru the divorce on her own and she can even ask the other man to assist her since it is apparent that the guy wants her.

Iranu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Update On My Husband Leaving Us / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.