Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43313 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ALAYORMII: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
A lady who is not really desired by her hubby will be doing him a big favor by cheating on him because he will waste no time in sending her packing but If you find your wife cheating on you and you truly love her, what would you do?

1.Give her a second chance if she asks for forgiveness?
2.Leave her against all odds and marry another lady who may even be worse than your ex?
3.Start living a randy lifestyle by screwing every available lady till you grow old and start living a miserable solitary life?

Different men will react differently but i will definitely settle for the first choice IF I LOVE THE LADY because i believe it will be foolish for me to dump her and push her to the other man who will now cool down to really have his way with a woman i have invested so much time on.

But If she does it the second time,i won't waste my money filing for a divorce because i will be very foolish to use my hard earned money to free her so that another man can have full access to her NO WAY.

I would rather do the following.

1.Starts acting as though nothing happened.
2.Kill every love and passion i have for her.
3.Start Treating her like a real slut by laying with her recklessly like i have never done before.
4.Find another lady to marry.
5.Tells her until she divorces me, she still remains my LovePeddler while also stripping her all the benefits of a wife.
6.Apparently i will make the marriage hell for her but will never give her the luxury of spending my money to divorce her to be with her new love...NEVER.

So guys what would you do if A WIFE YOU TRULY LOVE cheats on you?

Oo fiku sere

You're playing with death.

If an adulterous wife doesn't kill herself
She'll kill the husband.

Pray against having an adulterous wife
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2016
abduldope:
dude stp editn my post because I am a murrrafvcker
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Oo fiku sere

You're playing with death.

If an adulterous wife doesn't kill herself
She'll kill the husband.

Pray against having an adulterous wife

The same logic applies to an adulterous husband

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
Lol. This is for people who plan to marry

As for me no need wasting my money in bringing a ho'e to my house...I can't spend my money on a lady who has been fvcked by various guys in the past and still got high probability of doing it again

I dodge am!

Eeyah, talking from your father's experience

Would you say your mum is a hoe because she got fvcked by many guys before marrying your father

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
fckmn24seg:

Bro you never know anything, ladies of nowadays have gone beyond that level, na you go dey at fault at the end of the day. The best way is to discuss the issue and forgive of she is sober about it

Toks2008

Here is a smart one for yousmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Fearcom:

Real people. Real stories.

In an encounter a serially cheating fiancée, I did what the Op is saying now. From someone I carried like an egg, someone I really loved and never cheated on, the tables suddenly turned. She became my intimacy gadget/sex slave. Like a piece of as*hole available for my use. Banged her anytime my manhood stood erect. What am I even saying? My di*k spent more time in her mouth than her own tongue! Then I stopped eating her food. Never allowed her sleep at my place anymore. Never allowed her entry to my kitchen. The Nevers were very many...and when she insisted in sleeping over..yeee! She didn't sleep throughout cos I kept banging her continuously. She endured it for a little while before she stopped sleeping over( am not an easy person to make love to if am not gentle grin) chai! I'm not a wicked person but that lady brought out the worst in me. She was very calculating and manipulating but in the end she left..
*modified* that was a long time ago though. I heard she's married now and am married also....

That one stupid sha

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ALAYORMII: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2016
doveda:

Not really
In our warped society, a man caught cheating might be easily forgiven
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Not really

In our warped society, a man caught cheating might be easily forgiven

Yes, however he also risks harming his familyundecided

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by emperorchedda(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=doveda post=43051178][/quote] Yes hun. Like you said, she is a hoe

But does that stop your and your likes from being ho'es with slacked pussies Hell no!

I wonder how slacked your pvssy is now..i pity the unfortunate dude who will inherit that slacked pvssy just like your dad inherited it from your whory mum

Just kidding grin grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by emperorchedda(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2016
doveda:

Please hun follow me the way you follow searching4love/ green66 I can't wait to batter you whenever I see your mentions

I punish hoe's mercilessly

Please boo
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
A lady who is not really desired by her hubby will be doing him a big favor by cheating on him because he will waste no time in sending her packing but If you find your wife cheating on you and you truly love her, what would you do?

2.Leave her against all odds and marry another lady who may even be worse than your ex?
3.Start living a randy lifestyle by screwing every available lady till you grow old and start living a miserable solitary life?

Different men will react differently but i will definitely settle for the first choice IF I LOVE THE LADY because i believe it will be foolish for me to dump her and push her to the other man who will now cool down to really have his way with a woman i have invested so much time on.

But If she does it the second time,i won't waste my money filing for a divorce because i will be very foolish to use my hard earned money to free her so that another man can have full access to her NO WAY.

3.Start Treating her like a real slut by laying with her recklessly like i have never done before.
5.Tells her until she divorces me, she still remains my LovePeddler while also stripping her all the benefits of a wife.
6.Apparently i will make the marriage hell for her but will never give her the luxury of spending my money to divorce her to be with her new love...NEVER.

You have good intentions but I am not a patient Man.

The marriage ended that moment, the rest will just be sorting out the legalities.

Oh and I will gladly pay handsomely to sever the wanton beyotch.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
Please hun follow me the way you follow searching4love/ green66 I can't wait to batter you whenever I see your mentions

I punish my mother, the hoe's mercilessly

Please boo
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
Yes hun. Like you said, she is a hoe

But does that stop your and my mother from being ho'es with slacked pussies Hell no!

I wonder how slacked her pvssy is now..i pity the unfortunate dude who will inherit that slacked pvssy just like my dad inherited it from my whory mum

Just kidding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Richiy(f): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

You must lead a very sad life.
Very sad life indeed.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by emperorchedda(m): 12:40am On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=doveda post=43051443][/quote] hehehehehehehehe so the ho'e that first quoted me has nothing to say but alter my well thought out bashing.

You're just intellectually drained

Go suck a dlck it's night already tongue
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2016
emperorchedda:
hehehehehehehehe so my mother the ho'e is intellectually drained

My mama should suck a dlck it's night already tongue

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by emperorchedda(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Richiy:

Very sad life indeed.
OP doesn't lead a sad life, he's just a fella that has come across many woman and their general wayward lifestyle, unfortunately for girls he tells me what they don't wanna hear...

But the truth has gotta be told

Thumbs up toks2008
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by desire222(f): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2016
AfricanApple:
all these mouth na wash
Na so
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by amunekeuto: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2016
tobechi74:
And if the Man is the one chatyn nko..?
he gets a medal.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by yogoliciousamy(f): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Why divorce her cry shocked
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Unbelievable. You lot are a bunch of cold hearted hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lakamua: 2:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Too many ignorant kids feeling wise. When u get married u can now give advise based on experience and not on your sex addiction u call love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ovookotie1986: 2:14am On Feb 19, 2016
No no still staying with her,eating her food sleeping with her, when u are very much aware of what she has done will lead to the man's premature death in some place/culture in Nigeria, if the man is from such place he should puch her away immediately , don't u think he must av done same to someone else's wife n now he harvesting the seed he planted Prov 6v25:33
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Lagban(m): 2:16am On Feb 19, 2016
I will shoot both my wife and her accomplice on the forehead and I will make sure they are truly dead.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 19, 2016
This our nigeria men sef grin grin
Sometimes I wonder how big their EGO can get.Them think say na only them sabi cheat grin
I wonder what goes to their head when they cheat and come home afterwards, with the rate at which fine fine small boys with ambition full yafu for everywhere? ?? And to think they now prefer to stay away from leeches, hence, moving upwards to older ladies.

Believe me, those kids can do anything to impress a lady, you can be sure to enjoy hours of smooth licking , something most housewives long to experience from their pot bellied husbands.
That's why I trust most Abuja married women, THEY KNOW HOW TO CATCH THEM YOUNG! grin grin

Seriously, Nigerian married men trust their wives. I love that! cool

5 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by OwaMsn(m): 2:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!

You still don't get it.

how on earth do you free her? by just sending her out and then what is next?

Se there are many things i have learned and one of them is never to stress myself much on a cheating girlfriend or adulterous wife.
Let her deal with it herself.

If ur woman cheat on u, the fault is from the man and if the man also cheat on his woman, the fault is also from the woman na so e just be no two ways about it. make una nur forget say, marriage na up and down oooo and who use mouth drive car nur de ever get accident
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by banmee(m): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2016
doveda:

The first thread was an insult to women
This second thread is also an insult to women

This guy needs to get his shit together!!

He is a complete m.oron. For some reason he want's to come out as a wise, knowledgeable person but ends up looking like a foolish uninformed id.iot. Stories he should be posting should go something like this. True story;

I met my wife when she was 20. She wasn't what you'd call the sharpest tool in the shed but i could tell she had serious potential, plus, she was and is probably the most beautiful woman on the planet. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "yeah right. Everyone says that about their wives". Well, i can assure you that is not the case. You need to see her to believe. She still looks pretty much the same way she was when we first met. And that's after 3 kids. She's like a freaking vampire. Anyway, i digress. My apologies. I get carried away whenever i talk about her. We met and i knew she was the one. Problem was she was not up to what you'd call my "standard". Beauty alone can only get you so far. A person has to develop one's self in order to maximize their true potential. First thing i did was hurt her feelings. Really bad. I let her know she was too vain and she was not using her true potential; her mind. She was a model and probably thought she could be a model forever. Of course, she didn't like hearing the truth, no one does. But eventually she took it in stride, which is why i love her so much, and started developing herself immensely. She got so immersed in self improvement and ambition that she almost overtook me in that aspect. And 15 years later, she has her own successful business, a masters degree and a mother of three. Don't worry, warri boy no de come last. I had to step up my game as well. Not to brag, but i . . . . . . . wink. That's the beauty of our relationship; we challenge ourselves to be better. If either of us stumbles, the other picks up the slack. We motivate each other to do better. And this is not saying we don't fight. Our fight's are epic. Our makeup is even more awesome. This is the kind of message this moronic toks2008 should be spreading. Not this kindergarten psychology he attempts to spread. Marriage is a partnership. Not a slave owner relationship.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lielbree: 3:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

What if your wife has money and does not need a nickel from u?
What if all your properties are jointly owned?

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by lielbree: 3:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Ofcourrse the marriage iis ended but i will never waste my money on freeing her. Thats my point!

At least let her be my LovePeddler while i get another wife.
So u will automatically stop loving her but still have secured with her? undecided
You never know the power of pussy

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by AlphaDibia(m): 3:21am On Feb 19, 2016
Not if she's crazy.. where's she running to? the village were she and her parents will be living in a destitute state? Trust me i tried all the tricks for this bitch to leave but to no avail. Until I found me another woman then she had no choice but to bounce

vfactor:
And u feel its the best?

Let me tell u the best: if u catch her in the act. Do not say a word about it. Pretend like nothing ever happened. Act normally like u have always done, or even nicer. If she tries to talk about it, just say its nothing and that u understand. After 1week she will run out of your house.

N/B:
After all these while, it made front page! Hope dey!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by AlphaDibia(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2016
What is this one saying?

EggovinMma:
This our nigeria men sef grin grin
Sometimes I wonder how big their EGO can get.Them think say na only them sabi cheat grin
I wonder what goes to their head when they cheat and come home afterwards, with the rate at which fine fine small boys with ambition full yafu for everywhere? ?? And to think they now prefer to stay away from leeches, hence, moving upwards to older ladies.

Believe me, those kids can do anything to impress a lady, you can be sure to enjoy hours of smooth licking , something most housewives long to experience from their pot bellied husbands.
That's why I trust most Abuja married women, THEY KNOW HOW TO CATCH THEM YOUNG! grin grin

Seriously, Nigerian married men trust their wives. I love that! cool

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by opribo(m): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2016
You stop them before they stop you. The one and only solution is to behead her before she and her love put rat poison in my food or send hired killers to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Update On My Husband Leaving Us / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.