Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments (995 Views)

See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. / PMB Latest *PICS Showing His Health Condition; DISTURBING / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments by ayokellany: 5:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Some much noise trailed the recent appointment by GMB with some APC supporters posting Jonathan's cabinet appointment to defend Buhari's appointments and am forced to ask does posting the shortcoming of Ebele Jonathan justify Buhari's latest appointment ?

Does it mean only the North have meritorious personality ? How do one reconcile this with the educational gap between the North and the South ? Some argued the country is divided into six geo- zones but can't explain why the geo-zone with North as over 80% of GMB's appointment.

So to those that believe all we GMB's supporters should follow blindly I don't believe Nigerians are being sentimental. GMB should at least be considerate balancing his appointments between the regions or beta start his appointment with 80% southerners. I believe the North will be more understanding toward his cause unlike the agitating South.

That said I believe it's still early in the day and I know for a fact that there are more capable, competent hands in the South compared to the North so the argument of merit and integrity holds no water but I trust GMB to be fair and just to all the regions. I simply do not like the unwarranted uproar generated by GMB's dispassionate naivety.

Re: Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments by sylvar02(m): 5:43am On Aug 29, 2015
when he no appoint complain when he do complain! Wetiin una want
Re: Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments by olasmith10(m): 5:50am On Aug 29, 2015
ayokellany:
Some much noise trailed the recent appointment by GMB with some APC supporters posting Jonathan's cabinet appointment to defend Buhari's appointments and am forced to ask does posting the shortcoming of Ebele Jonathan justify Buhari's latest appointment ?

Does it mean only the North have meritorious personality ? How do one reconcile this with the educational gap between the North and the South ? Some argued the country is divided into six geo- zones but can't explain why the geo-zone with North as over 80% of GMB's appointment.

So to those that believe all we GMB's supporters should follow blindly I don't believe Nigerians are being sentimental. GMB should at least be considerate balancing his appointments between the regions or beta start his appointment with 80% southerners. I believe the North will be more understanding toward his cause unlike the agitating South.

That said I believe it's still early in the day and I know for a fact that there are more capable, competent hands in the South compared to the North so the argument of merit and integrity holds no water but I trust GMB to be fair and just to all the regions. I simply do not like the unwarranted uproar generated by GMB's dispassionate naivety.

Well said, but I totally disagree with u about the south having better or more competent hands than the north.
The north has proven in recent times or lemme say several times, that deh are less corrupt administratively which i honestly believe is d yardstick bn employed by PBM..
Integrity # to cap it up, I sincerely think we should b more concerned abt dis guys giving us d best..#my opinion..
once again, nice write up..
Re: Merit Integrity And PMB Latest Appointments by ayokellany: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2015
olasmith10:

Well said, but I totally disagree with u about the south having better or more competent hands than the north.
The north has proven in recent times or lemme say several times, that deh are less corrupt administratively which i honestly believe is d yardstick bn employed by PBM..
Integrity # to cap it up, I sincerely think we should b more concerned abt dis guys giving us d best..#my opinion..
once again, nice write up..

Maybe when Southerners that are not political jobbers are appointed into administrative positions you'd understand the difference beside I am yet to see any distinguish Northern appointment in a very long while.

(1) (Reply)

“Some Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and stealing”–D.. / Nigerian Troops Arrest Three Boko Haram Collaborators In Maiduguri(Photos) / Why Are Anti-graft Agencies Only After The South-southerners? Eg Ibori, Deziani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.