Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Am Chime, Carols Daughter Made Me An International Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Chime, Carols Daughter Made Me An International Celebrity (693 Views)

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Chime, Carols Daughter Made Me An International Celebrity by Orikinla(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Carols Daughter of America just made Nigerian girl, Chime an international celebrity in the new #BornAndMade beauty campaign. Brought to you first in Nigeria by TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla. You can be an international celebrity like Chima and be the next Talk of the Town.
[size=18pt]
This is not just another campaign. It's a commitment.[/size]

Carol’s Daughter was #BORNandMADE to celebrate your beauty!
Now we’ve teamed up with I AM THAT GIRL, who inspires girls to know their self worth. Together we are empowering women all over the world to be who they are truly BORNandMADE to be - not who others think they’re “supposed” to be!
Celebrate who you are
#BORNandMADE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JpYBcWzfU

See details on http://totnaija..co.ke/2015/08/who-were-you-bornandmade-to-be.html

Re: I Am Chime, Carols Daughter Made Me An International Celebrity by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Okay!
Re: I Am Chime, Carols Daughter Made Me An International Celebrity by Orikinla(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Okay!
Okay, for girls and women only.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / "I Thought I Wasn’t Going To Be The Best Man For Any Woman" - 2face Idibia / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Beyonce's Denim On Denim Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.