Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (36116 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by jmoore(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2015
today na sex day?
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by NoRetreat(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Juxtified:
Both of them are not wise. The wife has painful sexual experience and instead of discussing it with her husband or a medical doctor, choses to narrate her marital secrets to a homebreaker. As for Mr. Man, is his high blood pressure the only reason his want to make love to his wife? Why didn't he try to find out what the problem was instead of running to the courts?

You made my day with your understanding and analysis of the issue. God bless you. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2015
SEX Is Good For his High Blood Pressure.Smh
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
ilitearacy is a disease angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Tapout:
they both should just go orally na sad
there mustn't be a ridding, banging cycling, humping or whatever....some men sha sad
like seriously? must you always spew rubbish for cheap likes ?
ok, when you marry your own, you only go "orally" on her...what nonsense
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2015
I KEEP ON TELLING PEOPLE, ONCE YOUR WIFE DENIES YOU SEX GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK FOR THAT SEX.
AND LET YOUR GOD DAME WIFE KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT THE ONLY WOMAN angry

RUBBISH NAIJA WOMEN
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by bigerboy200: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:
At 58 him still love sex like this..madam sorry o
Will u stop eating food at 58?? angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by bigerboy200: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2015
londongal03:
SEX Is Good For his High Blood Pressure.Smh
Very true..
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by neweraomo: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Lols
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

the man in his submission never says he is a sex freak

he only says when he wants sex..... his wife denied him.
if he was a sex freak..... am sure she would have support the divorce

I see an abusive man up there. He is a sex freak! I'm still waiting for a doc to tell us if sex can help a person with bp as he claimed. the woman is a peace loving person that's why she accepted what he has on his table. None stop sex. Women are not your slaves in marriage.

One day, they'll stand up to fight back.

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by kingsilly(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
offspec:

You sure you alright, what he said was right in sense that sex Is not all about thrusting, illiteracy affecting you
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by mideactive: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Wifes are loosing focus.oya!Olosho time to make some cash cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Leyemoshood: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2015
No be small thing

In other news,order your football jerseys
www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/3
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by 400billionman: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2015
See the nonsense that woman is talking..

Is it today, you started doing it with him. ? What a lazy woman..
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by potolistic(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2015
See how different sex topics jus de mk front page 2day.... Mayb its cos d mods are having sex alot 2day

Today is officially nairaland's mods sex day
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2015
But they have been married for years why is it now that they are old, she complains of pain after sex. I don't believe it. Either she denies him of sex, or there is a lady who the man wants to marry that he feels perorm better than the wife
ITS DA BEAT BOSS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
sex is good for high blood pressure.... grin nature's medicine... grin
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by j4sure(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Thats not good nau. he wan make u commit adultery niii. pls take heart or is he sick downstairs?
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2015
She want xou dead.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Jexyme(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
They are supposed to visit their fertility doctor who may refer them to qualified Sexologist.

They'll a proper and productive sex advice there.

But effective communication and discussion about 'sex' is a key to better and healthy sexual life.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Tapout(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2015
offspec:

I can see u've been stalking me lately....I have nothing to say to you but congratulations...whether ur being paid or not, the most important thing is that u ain't jobless...cheers man cool

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by soos: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Youngzedd:
Sex just dey fly for homepage. Seems Mods are high today.
Youngzedd:
Sex just dey fly for homepage. Seems Mods are high today.

Are u a virgin marry?
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Adebowale89(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2015
And gradually!!! legal law on marriage is over riding the valued of marriage to its last breath. divorce here and there

wish the campaign against legal law on marriage would be exploit soonest
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by coolheed: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2015
The first option is to seek medical attention. However, if this does not work and the couple practice Islam, the man has an option of marrying a second wife.

That will be better than the divorce option.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by TuGreat(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Your wife doesnt love you.Download this grooving song for your own merriment.thanks for downloading.Have a great and chilling day ahead with this pleasing sound.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeFLUKnyv6d.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Trypa(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2015
ijustdey:

the man in his submission never says he is a sex freak

he only says when he wants sex..... his wife denied him.
if he was a sex freak..... am sure she would have support the divorce

The man is dat a bigger fault y bring d case to d court for divorce becus of sex his a sex freak if not he wouldn't be saying he want to marry anoda wife if u ask him his reason for wanting to marry anoda wife his only answer will be he want a woman who will give him sex without complain. His not been considerate he only want what's best for him and out look dat of his wife his at fault
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Jexyme(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2015
It's either he didn't consult a 'doctor' or he misinterpreted the doctors message.

There's no way (pathophysiology) in which sex can be good for his HBP.
It's the companionship and highly emotionally/affection laden love-making with your lovely wife that can help the HBP.
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Oyind17:

I see an abusive man up there. He is a sex freak! I'm still waiting for a doc to tell us if sex can help a person with bp as he claimed. the woman is a peace loving person that's why she accepted what he has on his table. None stop sex. Women are not your slaves in marriage.

One day, they'll stand up to fight back.

that's what we lacked in marriage..... the acts if understanding and compromise

since the man knows he is heavy down there..... he should have acquitted of himself ways and how to give good sex without injuring his wife.

and wife should have speak out to her husband and dominate the room.... by such way you can manipulate your husband to do your bidding and speak up to him when you are hurt and lead him on ways you want him to handle you so their won't be conflict

but, the man's reasons for wanting the divorce is foolish to me. because a woman that bore you kids all this while and you didn't complain.... it's now he now start complaining
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by 400billionman: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Lack of wisdom..

Why did she consult an outsider for an issue she should discuss with her husband?

It's now she is ready to seek medical attention. .
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by Etizz: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Now dat is something I have been saying, sex is very good for high blood pressure,.... Don't u know dat cool relaxed feeling u get after sex, dats d blood pressure coming down to normal..... So wife, give him d Congo, after all, he have it.....
Re: ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ by ijustdey: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Trypa:

The man is dat a bigger fault y bring d case to d court for divorce becus of sex his a sex freak if not he wouldn't be saying he want to marry anoda wife if u ask him his reason for wanting to marry anoda wife his only answer will be he want a woman who will give him sex without complain. His not been considerate he only want what's best for him and out look dat of his wife his at fault

hum....

but would it have being better if he decides to seek pleasure outside because his wife is not giving him good sex.......

because he says..... his doctor had given him a sex prescription for his alimentundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.