Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Need To Buy An Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Buy An Adsense Account (517 Views)

Why You Should Not Buy An Approved google Adsense Account / .. / Buying An Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Buy An Adsense Account by wacomcy21(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2015
If you have an AdSense account to sell and you live around Edo or delta state.... drop ur whatsapp number let's talk or message me via gmail omoefe.james@gmail.com
Re: Need To Buy An Adsense Account by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 30, 2015
I do. But not living in any of these places you mentioned. That means I'm not selling it to you grin
Re: Need To Buy An Adsense Account by amicnetwork(m): 2:52am On Aug 30, 2015
mikketech:
I do. But not living in any of these places you mentioned. That means I'm not selling it to you grin

How much are you selling? If reasonable, will pay immediately. Email me - amicnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Need To Buy An Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
You even needed an ads account and you are calling me a scammer.i pity you because am sure your type will end up falling a victim to such people. tongue

(1) (Reply)

If N'land Was 2 Be 2go What Star Would Hv Reached Nw..let Comment 4 Fun! / Adsense Gurus Please Enter Here , We Newbies Need Help Very Urgently!!!! / Approved non-hosted Adsense Acct For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.