Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook (100464 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Check Out This Popular Pastor's Reaction When The Pope Said Hell Fire Isnt Real / Difference Between Going To Church And Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by dotune(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
In church today, I saw a babe that was looking my way and immoderately I caught her gaze she looked away. Thank God the sermon had been preached and I have been blessed. So I took time to look at her and I saw a booty like this one they posted. I could not help looking her way once in a while. While stealing a look she looked at me and caught me and smiled knowing she had had her mission accomplished.
Immediately service was over, I raced towards my car.
Which means some of them could be doing it intentionally. I just thank God the sermon had been preached before I was distracted if not my aim of going to church today would have been defeated. smiley
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Originalsly: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
montees:
One day she gonna change her mind set IJN.
What if that is the time she changed her mind set...IJN? What if she was on her way to prostitute herself and decided to turn her life around?....and entered the nearest church to help her break free from the devil? As far as I am concerned the one calling herself a pastor is a Jezebel...she should be the first one to have her appropriately covered instead of... I'm almost sure....accepting and blessing her offerings then running to fb to condemn her.Wolf in sheep's clothing....what did the Bible say would be the fate of backbiters?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by drehdinho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Urine:

Happy birthday!

Hmm! I am sure you went to check her profile to see wether what she said in her comment is real. But as God would have it ,she has no picture of such. Brother ,I hail you.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Genovese(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
The ass in my front today in church mehnnn. Thank God say i don change grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by adedayourt(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

No shyte, You are brainless

u must av really being stabbed by doz words

#truth-hurt
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
esere826:

For fun, let's do a little mental exercise to weigh the pastor's morality.......

if someone had come to her church completely naked -whether man or woman
would pastor have boldly posted the pictures of the person's dangling bits on facebook?

If "NO", then why?
if pastor can post this clothed bum picture on facebook without a sense that she is playing with sin,
but would feel sinful if she pastes a na.ked attempted-church-attendee's picture on facebook.
.....then we can infer that this clothed bum is not as bad as she thinks it is

In the words of Daniel:
"....TEKEL. Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting."

seriously, next time when u make a point, make it clearer. Are you speaking in parable?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by otiigba1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
winkthe shape seems like mine but I can't wear such to church..
let's see yours then tongue to help us compare grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by ojosegun2011(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
When a woman is searching for a partner, she may become confused and later runs viral in doing many things just to please a would be suitor including wrong dressings. Unless she is from the pit of hell if she is married and dresses like this. They need our prayers and those of you bachelors should find one of them to engage please.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by adedayourt(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Bootylicious did not come to church for nothing. She dressed to kill one dude she has her lusty eyes on.
They do so here in Nigeria. And you see female members of the choir in tight body hugging bell bottom skirts and gowns parading their buttocks in church and backing the pastor with their buttocks up. Daughters of Jezebel.
When pastor is preaching against fornication and adultery, they just roll their eyes.
Why should any well meaning God fearing girl or woman dress like that to church? [/size]

dat same ques has been begging for anss since the time of John d baptist
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:
What if that is the time she changed her mind set...IJN? What if she was on her way to prostitute herself and decided to turn her life around?....and entered the nearest church to help her break free from the devil? As far as I am concerned the one calling herself a pastor is a Jezebel...she should be the first one to have her appropriately covered instead of... I'm almost sure....accepting and blessing her offerings then running to fb to condemn her.Wolf in sheep's clothing....what did the Bible say would be the fate of backbiters?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Spybradd: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
that fryi pan beside in blue must not see this pic,o otherwise she will go tie a noose after asking God why....
grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by passionate88: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
See YANSH

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by tpiander: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
ojosegun2011:
When a woman is searching for a partner, she may become confused and later runs viral in doing many things just to please a would be suitor including wrong dressings. Unless she is from the pit of hell if she is married and dresses like this. They need our prayers and those of you bachelors should find one of them to engage please.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Dexema(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is the kinda ass that makes u shout hallelujah when ur supposed to say amen
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by CSTR2: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jobabori:
The pastor has probably lost an opportunity to win a soul. The church is meant for sinners not self - righteous people. A good counselling ministration could have save her soul rather than exposing her.
Yes the church is for sinners.
But when sinners refuse to be conformed to the life of christ, their continual presence in the church will only serve as pollution which would severely limit the move of God in that church.
A first time comer can be excused for such dressing but not regular members.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by otiigba1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
janedoe:
Wouldn't she be a hypocrite if she wears this and worse Monday through Saturday then dresses like a saint on Sunday? A church is a hospital for sinners and not a gallery for saints. He sees us every day, every minute, every second so you are fooling every one but the one person/ being that matters(even the pastor is flawed and a sinner).
the only comment that doesn't sound sanctimonious, hypocritical and makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pque(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Originalsly:

Hypocrite. Is this what u call condemning? Condemning her without even showing the face of that church prostitute. U need a mental rehab. Anyway, thi$ should just be a sermon to those who dress similarly to church. The first day I went to christ embassy, in 2009, I came back home feeling high like I just did drug.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by otiigba1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pque:

seriously, next time when u make a point, make it clearer. Are you speaking in parable?
i suspect he must be speaking in tongue or possessed.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pweetydati: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
esere826:

For fun, let's do a little mental exercise to weigh the pastor's morality.......

if someone had come to her church completely naked -whether man or woman
would pastor have boldly posted the pictures of the person's dangling bits on facebook?

If "NO", then why?
if pastor can post this clothed bum picture on facebook without a sense that she is playing with sin,
but would feel sinful if she pastes a na.ked attempted-church-attendee's picture on facebook.
.....then we can infer that this clothed bum is not as bad as she thinks it is

In the words of Daniel:
"....TEKEL. Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting."

pastor shld hav confronted her after service, insted of judging her foe the rest of the world to see
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Na. Wa oh my deek don vesss o chai na wa for these ladies oh and them go dey blame men for rape, wey dem dey waka naked for street
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by kobonaire(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
youngberry001:
Mehnn see booty loaded smiley smiley smiley
that pic made my Sunday shocked
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by tpiander: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
janedoe:
Wouldn't she be a hypocrite if she wears this and worse Monday through Saturday then dresses like a saint on Sunday? A church is a hospital for sinners and not a gallery for saints. He sees us every day, every minute, every second so you are fooling every one but the one person/ being that matters(even the pastor is flawed and a sinner).

Going to church does not mean you should not have dress sense.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Pweetydati: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pque:

Hypocrite. Is this what u call condemning? Condemning her without even showing the face of that church prostitute. U need a mental rehab. Anyway, thi$ should just be a sermon top those who dress similarly to church. The first day I went to christ embassy, in 2009, I came back home feeling high like I just did drug.
No one hav the ryt to judge her. Not even a pastor. If the pastor feels her outfit is inappropriate, she sould confront her. Instead of showing her to the rest of face book to judge. The pastor is wrong
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by abgjenom: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
But dis gal must be stupid must you go on advertising urslf to that extend?
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
If this kinda gal sit down for my front. With all pleasure I go jst stand up relocate. Cos feeding ur eyes on this alone gan lasan...... grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by wemite: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
I trust my church MFM. you Dare not!

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Aroh48(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
LADIES have always been purveyors of SIN.

When they took the 1ST LEAD in the Garden Of EDEN, GOD hated man and deeply regreted creating man.

Despite this, so many MEN 2day still SAY "LADIES FIRST".

Always be the HEAD when ladies surround U, because their BRAINS are always growing.

Many CHURCHES now have customers because Of laxity and freedom modern day CHRISTAINITY has offered them.

Ladies now wake up, make up and go to churches in their night wears.
Those days, LADIES used to have BOXES for their wears but now they have CELLOPHANE BAGS.
MOST have nothing good to wear to WEDDINGS... anymore.

DILUTED CHRISTAINITY.
we now have CHRISTAINITY that obeys Le' CHARTELIAR'S principle

This guy is a chemist.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Omekaagu: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
frankwells:
Heaven and hell r both real
men are in serious trouble. God help us
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Jobabori(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=CSTR2 post=37490635]Yes the church is for sinners.
But when sinners refuse to be conformed to the life of christ, their continual presence in the church will only serve as pollution which would severely limit the move of God in that church.
A first time comer can be excused for such dressing but not regular members.
[/quote
In that wise the church has failed in her life transforming mandate if she is not a first timer. Exposing her in the face book is not a way of reforming here. I doubt if two wrongs can make a right. If Jesus exposed the evil deeds of sinners, tax collectors like Zacheus could not have been saved ( Luke19). Jesus came for sinners like the girl in picture not self - righteous people like Pharises and Saduceses of today.
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Sulaimon01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=37455176]LADIES have always been purveyors of SIN.

When they took the 1ST LEAD in the Garden Of EDEN, *GOD* *hated* *man* *and* *deeply* *regreted* *creating* *man* .

Despite this, so many MEN 2day still SAY "LADIES FIRST".

Always be the HEAD when ladies surround U, because their BRAINS are always growing.

Many CHURCHES now have customers because Of laxity and freedom modern day CHRISTAINITY has offered them.

Ladies now wake up, make up and go to churches

O boy! That word is of BASTARDOUS NATURE!!!!! Wht do u mean by dat? HE didnt knw we'll do before creating us? ds pple sha
Re: See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook by Bonapart(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Na because na female pastor. if na male, I bet he had like the view.
you're very foolish... Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / . / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.