Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,956 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners (17193 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / How Awolowo Was Jailed By Yorubas And Northerners / EXPLOSIVE: The Anti Igbo And SS Plot By Yoruba And Northerners Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by whirlwind7(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
dansatch:

omitechoo@.com
You got mail
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by sexy74(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Huh. We all know that the only tribe who is afraid of competition in whatever level, are the people from the north.
This video doesn't even say much. Get a better perspective of how their mind work, and how they have this unhealthy phobia for progressive and hardworking southerners from the book "The Biafra Story" by Frederick Forsythe.
I mean, when you understand them, you won't be surprised that despite being in power longer than any region of the country, the north remains the most backwards, poorest and most underdeveloped appendage of this contraption called Nigeria.
I can mail the eBook to anyone who wants to read it.
kindly send it to me kanayo74@yahoo.com
i will appreciate. thanks in advance
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by whirlwind7(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
You got mail @jesunaanigmail
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
StOla:
A Northernization policy for the North in an era of regionalism is as patriotic a leader would ever get.
You acknowledge your weaknesses and ensure you do everything to overcome the disadvantage.

If only present state governments and the federal government were this interested in the wellbeing of the people they swore to serve.

Are u sure u watched d video

Or maybe u don't have MB to do so...
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by whirlwind7(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
sexy74:

kindly send it to me kanayo7@
You got mail
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by 2sex(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
wordcat:
How can i download the video
copy the youtube linke and paste it at savefrom.net

then download to your phone in any format you deem fit.

1 Like

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by DMerciful(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kindly mail eBook to chyke200@gmail.com
whirlwind7:
Huh. We all know that the only tribe who is afraid of competition in whatever level, are the people from the north.
This video doesn't even say much. Get a better perspective of how their mind work, and how they have this unhealthy phobia for progressive and hardworking southerners from the book "The Biafra Story" by Frederick Forsythe.
I mean, when you understand them, you won't be surprised that despite being in power longer than any region of the country, the north remains the most backwards, poorest and most underdeveloped appendage of this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by DMerciful(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kindly send to chyke200@gmail.com
whirlwind7:
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by badnature: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
yolooba defending the action of their masters up north

1 Like

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by meccuno: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
I read carefully the thread on appointments. Made by buhari and I was shocked to my marrows what actually came out of the hearts of so called Nigerians especially the APC and die hard buhari fans. And the same thing is happening today on this thread. What my conclusions are is the Nigeria would never succeed with this our mind set. I don't know if the average black man has been cursed or we decided to be a curse to our selves. Many ignorant people who blindly and foo.lishly support the sarduanas assertion about the igbos in the so called northern civil service do not know that the federal character was created as a result to checkmate the dominance of the then civil service which was dominated by the igbos. The truth is that the people who employed were the british who felt that they were qualified. The south especially in the mould of nnamdi azikiwe was sympathetic to their cause of not being ready for independence because they were not ready for it and that if allowed,the south would always dominate. Fast forward to 2015, the same North who refused to go to school has the same problem of very few and less educated people compared to the south. So whose fault is that? A situation where a student from zamfara has to score just 2 to gain admission while someone from imo or anambra has to score almost 200 speaks volumes....and someone has the guts to support what the sarduana said? The reason why Nigeria is messed up is because the North has been rulling this country for more than 40 years. If as leaders, things as ridiculous as polio is still prevalent in your region, then you have no business being in the helm of affairs..........Nigeria will never succeed with injustice,tribalism,religious intolerance............quote me.....Buhari as a president is doing exactly what sarduana would have done. And that is Northern Dominance.........or you thought the NE voting consistently for the times buhari contested was for the progress of this nation? What reasonable decision do you think an almajari who isn't an adult but voted or shoe makers and cattle reares know about an economy? Am sorry for this country

5 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

You got mail
Thanks.... Edit and remove my email pls.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by imsuboi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

Saw it. If it's about the book I mentioned. Just drop your email address, and i'll send it immediately

Yeah. Its about the book. Please send it to my email.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by meforyou1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

You got mail
hi, I'm still waiting
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
CSTR2:
The first mayor of enugu was fulani but that is not even important.
Nobody is asking for igbos to be employed in your civil service. They also have their own civil service.
Hating on them irrationally, especially as members of the same country is sick.
How can you support a so-called national leader who wants a non-NIgerian before a Nigerian that is not northern .?
And that includes yorubas ,igbos,ijaws, urhobos,e.t.c.
No igbo politician in history has been that tribalistic. Not even ojukwu.
Watch the video again and stop talking trash. He was talking about the civil service not okrika selling

1 Like

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by nameo: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

You got mail

nameomail@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by overdrive(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

The book is in epub format. So long as you are using an android device, there's many apps on Google play you can download to read it with. Some of then are cool reader, moon reader, fb reader,full reader, ebook reader...hundreds of them.
If you are using a windows device, download caliber.

ejkogb@gmail.com
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by htconeline: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
htconeline:
Kanu after seeing this should lunch biafra for KANO and KASTINA and SOKoTO.
So that ibo can start how to murder the EMIR.
we nid radia biafra in kano pls help inform kanu
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by dossylvanus(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
my email is dossylvanus@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Vicotex(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Please mail me the eBook @ Victorotex@gmail.com
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by patrick89(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
tobtap:

azikwe choose to form government with him rather than awolowo...see where that got the igbos

I have treated this awolowo blablabla! Awolowo was a double faced coward, that went to sarduna to promise prime minister, and came to. Azikwe and promised the same prime minister, Sarduna called Zik to inform him what awolowo is bringing to the table, Zik was dumbfounded, he told sarduna that the same awolowo n sent some people to him, for the same position!! They (sarduna and zik) now saw that awolowo was not trust worthy. that's was the situation! stop lying....
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by EastLebanon(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
What a country,some people are still defending his evil statements,if can't find a qualified northerner for a job,you will employ a foreigner rather than employ an qualified igbo...what a wickedness,whereas the first mayor of enugu was a fulani man,when the igbos decided to secede you and your western brothers pounced on them without hesitating.
uptill today your people hated ojukwu with passion because he declared his people whom you hated a republic...naija which way?
FYI,ojukwu is more patriotic than awo and ahmadu bello,we all know how AWO started politics of tribal discrimination in the west and the hatred ahmadu bello had for the igbos.ojukwu being a patriotic nigeria chased the coup plotters away from the vicinity of the emir of kano and spared the emirs life,yet they hated him.when the igbo military officers were killed in northern and western nigeria,ojukwu spared the lives of the northerners and westerners living in eastern nigeria then including AWO,yet they hated him.
If you are sincere,and you view the happenings in nigeria from pre and post independent,you will vindicate the igbos from the hate being melted on them by some nigerians.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by whirlwind7(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
@ nameo, overdrive, Vicotex, DMerciful, dossylvanus

You got mail.
That's it. I'm not sending any more mails today. Perhaps I will feel up to it some other time. Happy reading, y'all.

Most of these cyber warriors and keyboard "geniuses" have no real idea what they are talking about.

The thing is, The British were running the country then. They are the ones who employed personnel to man various positions in the civil service across Nigeria.
Most northerners were illiterates. They cannot handle such jobs that require one to read or write anything. The British had no choice but to invite educated southerners to come up north, and have them appointed into those posts. That's where the envy and hatred arose. Northerners then felt that people from the south are taking over the jobs meant for them! Igbos in particular are adventurous and enterprising. Coupled with their love for education, northerners don't stand a fleeting chance on any level playing ground.

A comparison can be made with the xenophobia shown by South Africans against people from neighboring countries that took up businesses that most South Africans were reluctant or unable to perform. Next, they felt that the way forward is to kill or chase them out of their country. If you didn't support that horrible move by South Africans, then you need your head examined for supporting Ahmadu Bello and his Northernization Policy.

That Ahmadu Bello preferred to outsource those jobs to expatriates when there are suitably qualified southerners to man the positions shows how intimidated and bitter the north is. Since when has it become a crime to rise through the ranks and become the top dog in an organization, by virtue of hard work and excellence? That anyone on this forum will see nothing wrong with his position, simply shows the sort of half baked and backward thinking generation this country is churning out.

Even till this day, have the north fared better for it? The policy simply reduced them to mere half wits. There was no real desire to improve themselves, since the policy got rid of competition for jobs where the best is selected. That's why till this day, southerners are required to score 200+ while northerners just need to score 2 marks to gain admission into the SAME school.

Now, isn't that a pity?

4 Likes

Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Vicotex(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

You got mail
thanks
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by meforyou1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

You got mail.
That's it. I'm not sending any more mails today. Perhaps I will feel up to it some other time. Happy reading, y'all.

Most of these cyber warriors and keyboard "geniuses" have no real idea what they are talking about.
sent u pm since afternoon and u didn't respond. It's ok though
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by SweetSoup(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
wordcat:

Noooo

I've downloaded the app but could not get anything from there
Sorry about that bro, i guess you need someone to work you through on how to use tubemate to download. Goodluck
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by wordcat(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
SweetSoup:
Sorry about that bro, i guess you need someone to work you through on how to use tubemate to download. Goodluck

Yeah, that's will be on monday
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by glassjar1: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Do Easterners have oil? Shut up my friend!

no they do not have .

what they have is ground nut oil cheesy northern arrogant ,illiterate and primitiveness is leading gradually to the cliff

where all of them will fell in mass head down . grin
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by HzRF(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Adeotiolamide@ymail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
wordcat:
How can i download the video
goto biafra channel tv and watch it
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by CyberWolf: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
sexy74:

kindly send it to me kanayo74@yahoo.com
shangalo
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
StOla:
. A Northernization policy for the North in an era of regionalism is as patriotic a leader would ever get.
You acknowledge your weaknesses and ensure you do everything to overcome the disadvantage.

If only present state governments and the federal government were this interested in the wellbeing of the people they swore to serve.

Thanks for pointing that out @ bolded.
People seem to forget it was an era of regionalism.

And the Igbo's forget that the same person that brought an end to that system is an Igbo man, Aguyi Ironsi.
Re: See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners by wordcat(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
GENTLENNAJI:
goto biafra channel tv and watch it

Any link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / IGP Directs Police Commissioners To Disarm Militias In States / 2023: We Have No Plans To Disrupt Election In Igboland - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.