Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt (632 Views)

Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! / Ladies Share How You Felt When You First Saw Your Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt by kanaleke(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
She came to pass the night in my house back then in school....around 11pm,she got a call from her siblings that her mom was rushed to a nearby hospital and that made cry so hard that she spent the whole night praying that nothing bad happen to her mother.....I felt so much for her that night that I kept vigil with her because she couldn't sleep throught the whole night.It was a big relief that nothing bad happened to her mom
Re: Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt by SUGARBEE(f): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
I once witnessed my bf cry when he got a call that his Dad was involved in a car crash.. . It was really a pitiful sight *sighs embarassed
Re: Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt by Dotwillis1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
No.... Only her radiant smiles
Re: Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt by clemz85(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't like seeing people cry
Re: Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
It's an uncomfortable feeling for me because I'm not really good with that sort of thing. I expect people to snap out of it, so if they cry longer than my watch, I leave them alone to cry to their heart's content. I honestly don't know how to react. My inner reaction ranges from sympathy to annoyance undecided
Re: Ever Seen Your Partner Cry??? Share Your The Way You Felt by izsmike: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
During my 500lvl first semester exams, a good frd of mine/dept mate died... I and my gf nd other dept mates did burn candle night for him... She cried like she knew him. I felt worse seeing her cry for someone she didn't even knw while I just couldn't cry

(1) (Reply)

Break Up If Your Partner Shows Any Of These Signs / Troubled Japanese Women Can Now Rent Handsome Men / Corps Member Raped, Murderedin Ibadan Two Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.