Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

LAWMA Official Killed By A Vehicle In Lagos This Morning While On Duty - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Official Killed By A Vehicle In Lagos This Morning While On Duty - Picture (389 Views)

NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAWMA Official Killed By A Vehicle In Lagos This Morning While On Duty - Picture by exlinkleads(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
I saw this on Linda Ikeji's blog this afternoon and it is so so sad that someone can do this to this woman whom I believe have children she left in the house this morning. Read the info bellow.......

A Lagos Waste Managment Authority, LAWMA official was knocked down this morning during the Environmental sanitation exercise by a speeding green SUV along Apongbon, Lagos Island. The individual that hit her didn't wait and the LIB reader who witnessed the incident and sent the photos in said the woman died right in front of him. So sad! Killed while diligently doing her work.

I will use this opportunity to advice our able motorist in our country to take it easy. This woman is diligently doing her job and this has happened to her which I believe LAWMA themselves will not even compensate the family for anything. Though sometimes they are the architects of what happened to her as some of them find it difficult to take precautions while on duty on a highway trusting that every driver is sane. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/lawma-official-killed-by-vehicle-in.html#sthash.LhqRC3kA.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Vehicle In Lagos This Morning While On Duty - Picture by miriamgroove: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE..
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Vehicle In Lagos This Morning While On Duty - Picture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
So sad..

(1) (Reply)

Ex-gov Audu Clinches Kogi APC Gov Ticket / PHOTOS: Investiture Of Dr Akinwunmi Adesina As AFDB President / Anti-corruption Cases, Past, Costs, And Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.