Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) (52201 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by esmarcq(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Do I need to explain??

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by holluwai(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahaha, catch ya drift. Na Chelsea him sure be, all him money don go grin

adedayourt:

this guy must ne a chelsea fan
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by femiakinbully(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Make una buy for am na. angry
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by pauldehero(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
this is the only nigerian song that can win grammy,you will be amazed how far african music has gone thanks,...shear to everyone , http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/fb32f387
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by shaqhead: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:

Sorry, I'm feeding my goats now, they're more important than you. Goodbye.
Choose ur battles well kid...I was done feedin u cretin wt my last riposte!
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
holluwai:
Hahaha, catch ya drift. Na Chelsea him sure be, all him money don go grin

dar team iz in fr some dip shiiiit dis season

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by elvido(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=California30 post=37466049][color=#990000]People's opinion don't matter.
This is Internet era, a kid can buy a phone & get some free data, he comes on the internet & start writing shiit.
Is he suppose to wear a pair of jeans once ??
Don't tell me you still don't wear the clothes you bought in 2013.
Foolish Nigerians how is d entire nigerians foolish
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by California30(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
shaqhead:

Choose ur battles well kid...I was done feedin u cretin wt my last riposte!

You're really great.
You just showed how brave kids are on the internet.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Y NT MINE UR OWN BIZ??DTS HIS LIFE...............AFTERALL HE'S MAKIN HIS MONI
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by shut(f): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Damn.what a blow
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
What do you expect from a living dead

Abeg make una free the guy jare grin
Naija niggas badding! grin

Lol
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Barselonia:
lolzz.....

choi Nigerian...

thank God I no be celebrity, I for Don suffer....

I av jeans of same color like 5....I fit wear am for a week and people would think Na same Jean am wearing.... Na wa o......
Hahhahahahah
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
LieDetector:
in Celine dion's

"I've been waiting for you
Here inside my heart...
"
kiss kiss
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
kingdiala11:

Sharap u
[size=25pt]STFU[/size]
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by beautifulage(f): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
My guy if dat Jean is wht we will u knw for pls rock ur Jean haters gonna hate if strt changin d Jean der will say u r showing off
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:

Shut up dirty Yoruba girl. You fought a lion or is it just a tribal mark on your face ??
Eran!!!
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
The last pix: madness alert
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by vikkeee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mark zukerberg asked a cloth company to make him the same shirt in 365 pieces......maybe skibii did thesame
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by damilola29(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2015

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Moz22: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
mykel20:
Hmm we know you are Methuselah mtschew
methuselah too small na...he is as old as the number of rice in a derica

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
California30:
People's opinion don't matter.
This is Internet era, a kid can buy a phone & get some free data, he comes on the internet & start writing shiit.
Is he suppose to wear a pair of jeans once ??
Don't tell me you still don't wear the clothes you bought in 2013.
Foolish Nigerians
I wonder o
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Too many association of talkatives this days on social media.

You wear one shirt and one shoe, dem go talk

You dress like 50cent or Jay Z to impress, dem go remind you to invest.

Wailing Wailers
only if God use buhari 4 the populace dat is when dat wld stop (joblessness)
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Stephansmily:
I guess Skiibii is still trending on Naija. See what some one posted on instagram...

na people wey no get shingbain go tok pass...
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by chichriso: 3:06am On Aug 30, 2015
that boy done kill him career

IF YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK /URL

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by mohalexyz(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Na wetin e get e wear
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Stephansmily:
Maybe hez got many of'em, who knows?
Exactly. If I like a pair of shoes or pants or shirt, I buy a few of them together. With a large foot, you may not see a fitting one so easily again. So are shirts or trousers that fit like tailor-made.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
kingdiala11:

Sharap u

Don't mind him...
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by drdarbie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
even in Harry song's new vid

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
The guy is busy with his life and one fool is just crying for nothing.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
The guy is busy with his life and one fool is just crying for nothing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.