Stats: 3,194,363 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones (21835 Views)

See Why ‘god Fearing Men’ Are Having S,ex With Their Housemaids Nowadays / My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse / Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by akinladejo: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
You don't know what u want
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by akinladejo: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
You don't know what u really want
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Kennedyiheme: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na this kind person stephaniezeh dey learn from, I give her 20mins to post smetin about guys not spending for ladies soon
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
It takes a good attitude to attract a good man. Your pose alone have shown you ain't a Godfearing woman.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
buygala:
E no concern me whether na Jesus she dey find as husband sad

but my concern is,

Apart from that slack vagina of hers and the Olosho title of 'actress', what else does she have to offer a prospective husband?

Even the Bible enjoins us not to take the children's bread and give it to dogs sad

hmmmmmm, The bitch feeling too important, with her Slacked Virgina, mtchewwwwwwww

No man can remain poor forever
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
domopps:

If I hear!

Cheeeeeers
walai talai...
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Holy ghost fire
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by pyx: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
glorified olosho
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
buygala:
E no concern me whether na Jesus she dey find as husband sad

but my concern is,

Apart from that slack vagina of hers and the Olosho title of 'actress', what else does she have to offer a prospective husband?

Even the Bible enjoins us not to take the children's bread and give it to dogs sad

See insult #wellserved
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by buygala(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
wristbangle:

Handshake baba
Handshake received Boss smiley
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
bettercreature:
She is just stating the obvious please go and work harder
There is a man for every woman and vice versa.There are some poor men whose wives are more beautiful and classy than this golddigger.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]This is very funny.....a gwari girl from kuje area council of FCT that manages to go to school and expose he nyash comes out to say that she dont like poor God fearing men......that means she hate her people since they are the most primitive, wretched and uncivilized tribe in the whole of nigeria if not Africa....let people learn to look at their background before they talk....a lady from a tribe that was regarded as subhumans and enslaved by the hausa/fulanis....people that where not considered human enough to have islam preached to them and was deprived of all sense of humanity by the nupes and other central nigerian powerful tribes now turn back to critisize poor men....if sha was yoruba, igbo , fulani etc....it would have been understandable[/size]

Dude if its Fulani it won't be understandable, whats the different Gwari, Fulani, Hausa still the same poor rats
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Ndkings1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
donofdons:
[size=13pt]This is very funny.....a gwari girl from kuje area council of FCT that manages to go to school and expose he nyash comes out to say that she dont like poor God fearing men......that means she hate her people since they are the most primitive, wretched and uncivilized tribe in the whole of nigeria if not Africa....let people learn to look at their background before they talk....a lady from a tribe that was regarded as subhumans and enslaved by the hausa/fulanis....people that where not considered human enough to have islam preached to them and was deprived of all sense of humanity by the nupes and other central nigerian powerful tribes now turn back to critisize poor men....if sha was yoruba, igbo , fulani etc....it would have been understandable[/size]
u mean the same set of peoples that i normally see carrying heavy bundles of firewood on their backs whenever i am en route abuja from kaduna?. . .

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by AhmedInusa: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mtchew.... will comment later sha.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nelico: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nawaaaooooooh, this kind of nude bitch, who has tasted and is still servicing so many di*ks can be shamelessly bold to desire a God-fearing man. Which sensible man will like 2 risk his life for a public toilet of this sort. Only hit-and-run guys can manage u.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by NupeZalla(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=donofdons post=37467492][b][size=13pt]This is very funny.....a gwari girl from kuje area council of FCT that manages to go to school and expose he nyash comes out to say that she dont like poor God fearing men......that means she hate her people since they are the most primitive, wretched and uncivilized tribe in the whole of nigeria if not Africa....let people learn to look at their background before they talk....a lady from a tribe that was regarded as subhumans and enslaved by the hausa/fulanis....people that where not considered human enough to have islam preached to them and was deprived of all sense of humanity by the nupes and other central nigerian powerful tribes now turn back to critisize poor men....if sha was yoruba, igbo , fulani etc....it would have been understandable[/size][/b]bro yu be nupe?]
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Rapmoney(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
donofdons:
What does her ethnic group have to do with this? It baffles me how some people think!!!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by mcmukoko12(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
[size=18pt]GOD SELF DEY FEAR TO GIVE YOU HIM PIKIN TO MARRY.NO B ONLY GOD FEARING. WITH THIS BUMBUM WEY YOU RAISE UP. GOD FORBID![/size]

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Rapmoney(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

hmmmmmm, The bitch feeling too important, with her Slacked Virgina, mtchewwwwwwww

No man can remain poor forever
Point of correction bro, some men remain poor in life!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by obie206(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
[b][/b] LEKWA SHIN EFU CHORO 'READY MADE', CHAI! GUYS HAVE SUFFERED. ANYWAY, ARSENAL WON TODAY! grin
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by peedeeasobie(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
whenever you hear a lady saying that she cant marry a poor man, just know that poverty has wounded her spirit.

she's suffering from povertyleria and she needs moneyquin.

poor girl

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
She is not Pinterest worthy so there is nothing to pin for me.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by hollowpot15684(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
all this ladies who have no value anymore, just tryna package.
this one nah stunt.

hallelujah, i just got back from ban after i test the moderator weda hin dey sleep.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by roola6: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
I like u my sister
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by roola6: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
I like u my sister
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmm,i knw naz dad,he is a pastor in bida.if i tell u guys d church u wunt believe it.
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Cyriloha(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
XavierBlue:
source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-love-god-fearing-men-but-not-poor-ones/

whose is she anyway okay this one a ah she dey mould men?

looks more like a digital girl!!!
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by Trustworthiness: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
After you don give your life to Satan, you are now looking for a God fearing man to destroy his life.

Shame on you. It is only a stupid, slowpoke human being will give you a glance talk of proposing to you for marriage.

It is only in Nigeria you see professional prostitute want to get married to a decent man after serving all sort of men around.

stupid idiot.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by hensben(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
God fearing man with wealth? When you're not a Virgin huh.

Okay continu.

Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by youngalex(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
The way these Coded Oloshos dey find rich and God fearing men even God dey fear them..No sane rich man can entrust his life not to talk of his wealth in the hands of this highly inflammable pu-ss-y
Re: Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones by afrika(f): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
XavierBlue:
source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-love-god-fearing-men-but-not-poor-ones/

THIS DAYS WOMEN HAVE RESOLVED IN MAKING THEIR INTENTIONS KNOWN INDIRECTLY.

IN OTHER WORDs, SHE IS IN SEARCH OF A HUSBAND.

SHE DID NOT STAY SHE IS A VIRGIN!! NOR DID SHE STAY IT'S STILL INTACT..

ALL SHE CARES FOR IS A GUY THAT CAN WALK UP TO HER AND SAYING I GO DO AM MAKE U DEY SHIT PIKIN FOR ME.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

AFTER THIS ADVERT, Check a MONTH LATER 4 D NEW STORY

Denrele Says His Wedding Is Taking Place At The End Of 2015. / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry