Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,150 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz (600 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Yakubu Dogara Wins Leadership Politician Of The Year Award (Photos) / Governor Fayose: Pains Of A Failed Brat – Flowrymz Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by Flowrymz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oh yes! If you need a publicity stunt, call out to The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, Chief Propaganda carrier, number one deceiver and so much more!

News is everywhere about Fayose appointing a 72year old Illiterate as a local Government Chairman in Ekiti State, but this same fayose called out to Nigerians before the Presidential elections and told them not to vote President Muhammadu Buhari in as president because he is 72 and has no certificate (The Certificate Saga which was a propaganda) plus that he would die once he is voted in, now it seems he has forgotten the Buhari issue.

Now when I call Ayodele Fayose and the PDP as people without focus or a vision for Nigeria, believe me.

Now a 72 year old man is President of Nigeria and doing well, I guess that inspired him to appoint a 72year old man too as a local government chairman, Mr Fayose has to be properly guided!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by Lattop(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks to my Ancestors for they are not from Ekiti statesad

FTC please NO NOISE

CheLsHeet don Spoil my Ticket jhorcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by jantofubu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
i loathe the guy sad
Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by DickDastardly(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lamenting Lamenter spotted wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by kestolove95(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
A thug and a confuse taut governor
Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by chris4gold(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Irunmole ton je fried rice
Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by Baawaa(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
The end of Fayose will be worse than his beingining, write it down.
Re: Governor Fayose: The Most Gullible Politician Of The Century – Flowrymz by mayorkyzo: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
You can't compare the task of a council chairman to that of the president of a nation..

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Caught Workers Late To Worker,See What They Did Before Him(pics) / EFCC And The Credibility Questions / Total Northernization Is The Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.