Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

RELATIONSHIP Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP Wahala (842 Views)

Boyfriend Wahala / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP Wahala by mrrights: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
RELATIONSHIP THINGS.

She's Chioma, he's Chidi. Both Igbos and lovers. Although their love has been shaky lately due to his inability to make a firm stand on the way forward, he still loves her and he believes she does.
He works in Lagos, she lives in Portharcourt.

Last month, she called him out that she'd be coming to Lagos for a business trip. She needed a place to stay for 4-5 days. He lives in a military barracks so wouldn't be able to house her. So he criss crossed some part of Lagos with Taxis looking for a hotel accommodation. He finally got one, paid the deposit and gave her the details. She flew into Lagos, he kept calling to make sure all was well. When she settled in, he promised to come and visit her after work the next day.
Next day, he returned from work very late, weary. But cuz of the promise he'd made, he left the house hungry just to go and stay with her. They hung out till almost midnight and she wanted to go clubbing with her friends. Chidi saw her off with her friends, he would have joined if not for an early morning appointment. So he went home to sleep while she went clubbing with friends. She'd be leaving for Portharcourt the next day.
Chidi woke up the next day and decided not to call early. She'd be sleeping from club hangover. "I will call later at work before she leaves" he said to himself.
At work, an emergency meeting came up and he left his phone charging. ... Came back later in the evening expecting to see missed calls or messages from Chioma but nothing came. Looking around, he noticed from her Facebook updates that she's already returned to Portharcourt without informing him

He knew she'd be returning that
day anyway but for formality sake, he expected a bye or thank you message.

He held his peace for the night and called her up the next day. ....
"You left without saying a word, why? That's unfair"
And she went AS USUAL. .... "You're the one that should call me and check if I am fine or left"

He shook his head. "Chioma will never change. She's always right and loves dragging issues. Stuffs that could be settled with "Oh sorry, I forgot" would always be argued and treated as if it was a court case. Maybe it's something to do with ego, pride or just bad character. Chidi has always dreaded that part of her character. One of the major reasons he's still hesitating to take a plunge. He'd constantly complained about that but always met a brick wall.

Ladies.....What would you have done if you were Chioma in this situation?

Guys, how would you have handled this if you're Chidi?
Re: RELATIONSHIP Wahala by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: RELATIONSHIP Wahala by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
I've already told myself, not to make the mistake of expecting anything from anyone, you expect and you get disappointed... Presently i dont even expect my gf not to break up, i dont expect her to stay, .. I dont evwn expect her to love me sef.. I used to.. But she has shown me that i just shudnt. At least I'm thankful for that lesson.

Tho that doesn't stop me from being the best boyfriend in the world, buh I'm definitely not expecting her to be the best.

Expectations kill in relationships
Re: RELATIONSHIP Wahala by kuyola(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
same here bro....I just had to kick her ass wen d argument was too much. The one dat she did dat broke d camel's back was ...she said I was too holy for her.. I had seen dat change was unanticipated. she was even an IBO girl n am Yoruba.
Re: RELATIONSHIP Wahala by mrrights: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Married Men Need To Stop Doing / Ex-president Jonathan’s Daughter,faith Sakwe & Husband Welcome Baby Girl Picture / What Are The Lies Guys Tell?..share Ur Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.