Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect (24810 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Dakuku, Semenitari, Amaechi Against Supporters Of PDP At Mile 1 Police Station / Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collecting N22bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Sunofgod(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
ROTIMI - ROTIMI - ROTIMI!

Chameleon, how many times I call your name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by SweetSoup(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Not surprise to see all this coming out, all Nigerian governors are criminal. Just wait till other state start to probe the likes of Uguagan, Akpabio, Fashola, Babangida Aliyu, Theodore Orji and all the other thieves. Nigerian polithiefcians have been stealing us blind since forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Leyemoshood: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Abeg there is no saint amongst them

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
show me ur friend and I wud tell u who u are, pa buhari o, na pple like tinubu amaechi nd abacha u dey roll with, yet u dey claim honest man and pple chop am, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Firefire(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
I laugh... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by derecho(m): 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
The Travails of A Buharist.
Judge not so that ye may not be judged...
The same measure that you mete out to people, it shall be meted out to you...
The merciful shall obtain mercy...
I PITY Amaechi because he'll be made a scapegoat.

Wike seems to me a man who talks less and is ruthless.

6 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by slap1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari enjoyed part of the loot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by CSTR2: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rivers state have been plundered to stupor.
Bankrolling the buhari emergence must have also taken a huge financial toll on the good people of rivers state.
This is unforgivable.

6 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by AngryNigerian(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
...& has it made d "prober" innocent? d media is really delivering on her "mandate" of "disseminating info
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Eluwilussit(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
ednut1:
show me ur friend and I wud tell u who u are, pa buhari o, na pple like tinubu amaechi nd abacha u dey roll with, yet u dey claim honest man and pple chop am, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Them chop lick plate join. Idiiots! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by slimfit1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi let it be known that your money for sponsoring PMB was a complete waste you didn't have to we were ready to vote for my president for free and that goes to other fellow voters.

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by beejay1207(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Amechi must never be considered for any public office again! What a waste! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by rabbuy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
My people this is just the tip of the iceberg... If we the mass know to what extent this politicians has squeezed nigerians dry directly and indirectly we will all clamour for a different type of government ....
Like some guy said above..tis show me ur friends and ill tell you who you are
Buhari cannot claim to walk with the concil of the ungodly and stand with theives and sit with the discornful and his delight is still in the law of justice and uprightness...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by M4gunners: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
The only thing that can stop Amaechi from going to jail is God Almighty. Even Buhari can't defend him on this am sure of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
I'm waiting to read Demdem comment!

3 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:
"however said his company gave the advice only after collecting N22.9bn"

I"m I reading something wrong here, this company was paid N22.9B for advice?

When I said it here that Amaechi has already spent 150 billion Naira, each pillar of the mono rail cost 100 millions Naira to construct, if tribunal and buhari give back this state to Amaechi then IPOB will set Nigeria on fire

DemDem where are u....you and ur master are criminals

4 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
slap1:
Buhari enjoyed part of the loot.

Your mean the non-corrupt mr integrity?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Chubhie: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Let justice prevail.

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by philips70(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
atlwireles:
"however said his company gave the advice only after collecting N22.9bn"

I"m I reading something wrong here, this company was paid N22.9B for advice?

Viguezang admitted that the Rivers State government enlisted services of Arcus Gibbs at the cost of N600 million from March 1, 2010 to December 1, 2010, after the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with TSI collapsed because TSI could not raise revenue to fulfil the payment of its 80 per cent equity share capital.

Which one is correct? Poor journalism?

2 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by rabbuy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
We all know that politics in Nigeria is backed indirectly by dark forces and powers so all this nonsense we think we doing in form of cleansing is to no effect
Cause we wrestle not against flesh and blood ...politicians are the most confident sect and the aforementioned is why...

I say let there be a revolution...next elections let us not vote...it sounds silly but we know that no matter the name or form they take... They are all one body in stealing corruption and injustice... Enough of suffering and smiling enough of working like an elephant and eating like an ant...enough of fake manifestos enough of same ol' politicians that have refused to die angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by mmsen: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
They had to pay 22 billion to have someone else tell them that PH does not need a monorail system?

Proof definitive that that man had/has no business in government.

5 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by bloodkiIler: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
you won't see demdem the bastard vulture and ngeneekwensu abi ngeneukwenu the bastard vagabond she-male here

4 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by c33b33(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
passionate88:
Which area in the state us rumuchiolu in?

Rumuokwurusi, Obio/Akpor, Rivers state

IPOB Youth
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by cityAdventures: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by staymore: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
From UTC junction to Lagos bus stop is N50 in either bus or taxi, it is also trek able within 10 or 15mts.

Thank God for bringing this very moment in the history of Rivers people.

That amount would have constructed roads and bridges in Portharcourt like our Akwa-Ibom counterpart.

Where is demdem that is fond of disputing valid information on dubious acts of Amaechi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by anonimi: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
homesteady:
I'm waiting to read Demdem comment!

Demdem
I understand he saw the thread and fainted. Some guys are trying to resuscitate him as I type cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by staymore: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
bloodkiIler:
you won't see demdem the bastard vulture and ngeneekwensu abi ngeneukwenu the bastard vagabond she-male here

Am also looking for that same demdem, let me know if you see him.

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by sen8or(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
passionate88:
It seems that Amaechi really defrauded Rivers State
u b learner?

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by OboloMAN: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
staymore:
From UTC junction to Lagos bus stop is N50 in either bus or taxi, it is also trek able within 10 or 15mts.

Thank God for bringing this very moment in the history of Rivers people.

That amount would have constructed roads and bridges in Portharcourt like our Akwa-Ibom counterpart.

Where is demdem that is fond of disputing valid information on dubious acts of Amaechi?

N33B to construct a distance that will take N50 on taxi

Amaechi Amaechi Amaechi
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by ifyan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
But according to APC supporters ,Amaechi is a Saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children / Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.