Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

...seriously No One Is Begging U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...seriously No One Is Begging U (878 Views)

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...seriously No One Is Begging U by ybman: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Brethren! No body is begging u and I to hearken to the word of God anymore,my pastor will say its simply insanity for one to reject what profits him/her(mark. 6vs11).
I just want to encourage us that God is all we need, he is the answers to all our quest in life and remember, where u are today is ur choice... If u don't like were u are, I charge u to seek God with ur life... He is not a man that he will fail. Congratulations!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
He is not a man? Why "he" for your god? You seem poor at English angry

2 Likes

Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Elevation(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jesus is the answer for the world today above Him there's no other. Well it is clear and super evident that man cannot save himself, whosoever commits sin is a servant of sin, Acts 4:12 (Neither is there salvation in any other for there's no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved). A sinner is sick just look at them and pray for them please they are under bondage , they enjoy evil,have sympathy on them.
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Elevation:
Jesus is the answer for the world today above Him there's no other. Well it is clear and super evident that man cannot save himself, whosoever commits sin is a servant of sin, Acts 4:12 (Neither is there salvation in any other for there's no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved). A sinner is sick just look at them and pray for them please they are under bondage , they enjoy evil,have sympathy on them.

How is Jesus the answer if I may ask? In what way?
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
ifeness:

Lol, your comments always seem to amuse me. smiley

1 Like

Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, your comments always seem to amuse me. smiley

I was wondering why the "he" for someone who isn't a man smiley
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2015
ifeness:

I was wondering why the "he" for someone who isn't a man smiley

Lol....

You're hilarious., cheesy
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol....

You're hilarious., cheesy

He obviously still doesn't understand that god stands for a male figure and she for a goddess.

2 Likes

Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Elevation(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2015
ifeness:

How is Jesus the answer if I may ask? In what way?
Jesus Christ the Word is Life personified and He gives light to a person on life's journey on earth.(John 1:1-4) Now anyone that is not ruled by Jesus is ruled by the flesh, the world and the devil their characteristics can be seen in (Galatians 5vs19) the flesh profits nothing(John 6:63) mind you the thief (Devil)can only bring destruction (John 10vs10) but on the other hand Jesus brings life more abundantly. I know how i was before having an encounter with the Lord i know how a person can be under the influence of sin, sensuality and wickedness, then not that i was'nt exposed or not educated but education and exposure can only inform a man, religion set reforms but only Jesus transforms a man and this is not by works but by grace Ephesians 2:8-10. You can receive the power to live righteous, open up ur heart and let Jesus come in.
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Elevation:
Jesus Christ the Word is Life personified and He gives light to a person on life's journey on earth.(John 1:1-4) Now anyone that is not ruled by Jesus is ruled by the flesh, the world and the devil their characteristics can be seen in (Galatians 5vs19) the flesh profits nothing(John 6:63) mind you the thief (Devil)can only bring destruction (John 10vs10) but on the other hand Jesus brings life more abundantly. I know how i was before having an encounter with the Lord i know how a person can be under the influence of sin, sensuality and wickedness, then not that i was'nt exposed or not educated but education and exposure can only inform a man, religion set reforms but only Jesus transforms a man and this is not by works but by grace Ephesians 2:8-10. You can receive the power to live righteous, open up ur heart and let Jesus come in.

Are you on drugs??
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by ybman: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
ifeness:
''He'' is the right word and may I advise u nt to go about in ur lifetime seeking faults and errors lest, u miss ur blessing. He that hath ear, let him hear what d spirit saith unto the churches(Rev. 3vs22)
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
ybman:

''He'' is the right word and may I advise u nt to about in ur lifetime seeking faults and errors lest, u miss ur blessing. He that hath ear, let him hear what d spirit saith unto the churches(Rev. 3vs22)

Education is meant to help you think......seems you went to school for nothing.
Re: ...seriously No One Is Begging U by Elevation(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
ifeness:

Are you on drugs??
First Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness: but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Stop Abusing Science!! / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World & Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.