Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (24760 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Buhari's Asset Declaration: An Attempt To Sway Sympathy Ahead Of #100wastedDays / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ndnuray(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2015

President Buhari has hit the “First 100 days in office” milestone and Nigerians have taken to social media to take stock of what the Number 1 citizen has & has not achieved so far!

There seems to be mixed reactions to the president’s performance and thanks to those who are not impressed by the president, the hastag #100WastedDays is now trending on twitter, as Nigerians have used the microblogging site to vent about the Commander in Chief.

The main bone of contention appears to be that the president still hasn’t appointed a cabinet of ministers…

While some people are of the opinion that he has actually done much more than the past president, Goodluck Jonathan, others think that he has not tackled any of the major issues the country faces, as such the #100WastedDays hashtag is trending!

Read their tweets after the jump

DO YOU THINK IT HAS BEEN 100 WASTED DAYS?

SOURCE:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/05/100wasteddays-trending-as-nigerians-take-to-twitter-to-review-president-buharis-achievement-so-far/
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2015
how do you expect to see a total change in this condition within 100 days...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2015
those who are saying wasted days are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Drkul(f): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2015
grin enjoying my light

Though the price of things has increased a lot embarassed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ndnuray(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2015
Fact! electricity improvement is enough for me as at now .
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
if for this constant light self it's enough. we have never had it this good in my area in the last 8years.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by zizytd(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Na mumu day do dem. What I noticed recently is dat many Nigerians don't want Nigeria to get better, they believe Nigeria is always bad and can never be good, so when they notice good things it will feel they are noticing bad things.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by temitemi1(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Barka da #100WastedDays grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
those who are saying wasted years are lacking in conscience and gospel truth. wasted ke?
bruh, the fact that you can't see the rising cost of food materials or the stagnant business growth is beyond me. During GEJ we were used to seeing figures now, not so much Jst a bunch of people in Denial

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ademega(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2015
liberty300:
bruh, the fact that you can't see the rising cost of food materials or the stagnant business growth is beyond me. During GEJ we were used to seeing figures now, not so much Jst a bunch of people in Denial
just like water in a glass of cup, to u or me it can either be half empty or half full.

5 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:

just like water in a glass of cup, to u or me it can either be half empty or half full.
lol. Like the Danish man that lied to the locals that their fish population wasn't going down cos the fishes on their plates was getting smaller..he managed to convince them that it was their plates that was getting bigger

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2015
100 days of I will..soon...bigotry denial of campaign promises...government of holy saint Northerners ....WHEN EVER WE OPPOSE MEDIOCRATIC BEHAVIOUR OR RESPONSES THEY TAG US WAILERS....NOW I HAVE GAT A NAME OR BETTER STILL A BEFITTING TITLE FOR THEM...BUHARI CRIERS ....WE KEEP ON WAILING....THEY KEEP ON CRYING IN DEFENCE....THEY ARE CRYING CRYERS ....

Crying Cryers feel free to quote me ..my body language will reply u

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by PassingShot(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2015
To most, it's been 100 days of restoration of hope, sanity, accountability and transparency.

To the wailers, it has been a 100 days of endless wailing.

So, no issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2015
only a maggot will defend a useless 100 days of of course apc bastards are bunch of maggots

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by bloodkiIler: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:
To most, it's been 100 days of restoration of sanity, accountability and transparency.

To the wailers, it has been a 100 days of endless wailing.

So, no issues. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nope it's 100 days of dwindling economy insecurity inflatation, no policies and so on just a government of body language.

useless bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by ichidodo: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Tis good to see gullibility wiped off our people's face. Let us hope We arent too late to save this country from blatant northocracy, steep economic decline and body language..

14 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by otijah(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2015
jobs - F9
Power - D7
Daura Helipad - A1
Assest declaration - E8
Fight against corruption - A1 (4 only jonathan govts)
Security - F9
Economy -F9
Carteir wristwatch - A1
Taking pictures and selfies - A1
this man has failed us

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by adesegun121(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Jobless Nigeria youth..

Make una no worry.. Buhari go find job for una...

Ori yi ti ko pe ni time jonathan ye...
Ape ni time buhari yi...

#sai baba
#sai buhari..

His 100days still better pass jonathan 6yrs..

quote me.. Make you die oooo

anybody wey quote me.. Sango looo ma pa eniyan naaa..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Timoleon(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
d
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by kennyddonn(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
h
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by kenedy175(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Baba slow poke

3 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by YurFatHer: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmmnn. 100 days of honeymoon and m*st*rb*t**n.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Princewill1(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
May God save us from this Daura Disaster!

Its now official,the Dull•ard of Duara is a scammer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Unserious fellow what of the person that wasted six years? Allow Buhari APC!!! CHANGE!!!! if una no satisfy go to syria

14 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by drnairalov: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
i hate nigeria not the government ..expecially the people just as black as we are ...so is our mind black.

even in d next 3 years nigeria would not change to how we want it to be...cos we ourselves tye change start from us...not everything government...is it government that make people to b stealing other people properties?

is it the government that make people to drive withouth caution on the road?

is it the government that make police men still ask for bribe when they steal ur property..
is it the government

is it the government that make people call enyeama names for missing d match..some who has served d country. all of a sudden u forget that...it aint worth dying for this country

the change start frm u imbeciles..goshh!!!!

u bunch of fooo.-ools!!!! it is just 100 days.. compared to six years of misfortune of Jona!!!

sigh some times i begin to hate this skin called black

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by lekjons(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
must everything we hear on twitter be taken so important. the people saying those things are just people like u, like me, like other nairalanders..

it's just so annoying counting on everything they say as if they are angels..angry
we have people like them here on Nairaland, and also their oppositions..

fuq twitter! angry

5 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by eph12(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Not totally wasted. If what we read on paper is to be believed then the act of people stealing public money will soon come to an end. But because I don't trust this government yet i will remain indifferent.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by laurel03(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Let give Buhari six years first b4 we can compare him with Jonathan...PMB sleep for four years your tenure will still better than wasted 16years of PDP and let wailers continue wailing....

3 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by dammytosh: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2015
It is deep
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by adebayal(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
I sitdon dey watch...let's just hope for better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by Timoleon(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Barka da #100WastedDays grin grin grin
hehehehehe grin
Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by colossus2: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
bloodkiIler:
only a maggot will defend a useless 100 days of of course apc bastards are bunch of maggots
Only a tadpole would defend Jonathan's 5years of cluelessness.

4 Likes

Re: #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. by coldsummer: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2015
any confused person with an Internet connection can tweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo To Oshiomhole: I'm Not Responsible For Your Political Misfortune / "You Forged Your School Certificate" - Soludo Attacks Ubah During Debate / Joda Committee Asks Buhari To Appoint Only 19 Senior Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.