Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls (1755 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / All Those Guys Using Female Identity On Nairaland Exposed, See Full List Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by bongolistik(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
those guys that go to a girl's wall to thank her for accepting
their requests please stop doing that...I dey shame for una.
Pls stop it.
The worst part is, they don't even say it
correctly....
You will visit a girl's wall and you will see
Things like;
*Thanks for the acceptment
*Thanks for the acceptation
*Thank you for acceptizing my request
*Thanks for being acceptive
Abeg stop am.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Rapmoney(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
bongolistik:
Pls stop it.
correctly....
Things like;
Abeg stop am.
grin Start with the ones who send dozens of useless messages to any moniker that carries a pink 'f' on NL!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
bongolistik:
Pls stop it.
correctly....
Things like;

Abeg stop am.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by psammyJ(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
dos kinda dudes no get babe!
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by MzCorleone(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
The thing done pain OP tire gringrin
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Captainswag225(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
bongolistik:
Pls stop it.
correctly....
Things like;
Abeg stop am.
as if u havent that before!
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by snakebeat: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol.... cheesy
Are u a comedian?
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by funlord(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin

That's why they are called "biatch niggas"! Very easy to find on NL especially in this section!
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by cee001(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
lolz..OP I've noticed that too...U hv left out this expression.. ''thanks for the accept'' grin

1 Like

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by cyprus000: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
[size=13pt]
Lol..hahahahahahahahah
gringrincheesygringringrincheesy

My belle wun burst for laugh..people dey sha!.

As if na one kind achievmnt for them. Why on earth will a sane guy crawl and thank a lady for associating with him.

its not a _fucking favourangry
[/size]
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by LaurelP(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wat Of
Thanks For Acception Thanks For Accepted
grin
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Vicintonsh(m): 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
angry each tym i see dat...i always swell wit anger...wtf
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Eureka123(f): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by skyface00(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
OP u nailed it.. av unfriend people becos of dis nonsense , d funniest thing is that d lady won't even acknowledge it. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Eureka123(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
bongolistik:
Pls stop it.
correctly....
Things like;

Abeg stop am.
grin grin Igwè!!
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by nikkiking(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
bongolistik:
Pls stop it.
correctly....
Things like;
Abeg stop am.
grin grin grin grin see as laugh don scatter my baff up tongue.
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Ojisik(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin i tire oh my guy, it's a very sad thing. The babes don't even reply them.

You forgot to add this one: "Thanks for welcoming me to your world " . I laughed soo hard the day i saw it on FB

2 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thanks for the accepted. grin .....thats y girls de misbehave these days angry
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by bongolistik(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzCorleone:
The thing done pain OP tire gringrin

pain ke..na shame I dey shame for them, nobi pain

3 Likes

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by kennykg(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Op you just plucked it Outta my mind... All does degrading boys
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by MzCorleone(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
bongolistik:
pain ke..na shame I dey shame for them, nobi pain

oya nau write open letter to dem so dem fit get small sense grin
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by bongolistik(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzCorleone:

oya nau write open letter to dem so dem fit get small sense grin
abeg help me do am
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by sulmeza(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ojisik:
grin grin i tire oh my guy, it's a very sad thing. The babes don't even reply them.

You forgot to add this one: "Thanks for welcoming me to your world " . I laughed soo hard the day i saw it on FB
lol...some peeps sabi fall guys hand ehnn....i cant imagine wat dos gals will be feeling lyk.....nonsense
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Horllamideh(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
been long since i read shit lyk dat on gal's wall buh ayam 101% sure some guy-kid still do it.
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by 7footre(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Worst is, you'll never see a girl thank a guy for accepting her request, but the biatch @ss will never learn! sad
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Many niggas these days be like

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by maputohq: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2015
I Ve Seen That On Numerous Occasions That I Began To See It As The Norm, But My Ego Would Neva Allow Me. Then I Thought I Was Soo Proud.
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Medunah: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2015
overflogged issue
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by forandy(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Okay now...I agree wit the OP oh. But...this topic is not in any way romantic nau embarassed  
Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Medunah:
overflogged issue

Re: Those Guys That Always Go To A Girl's FB Wall To Thank Her For Acceptance, Pls by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol. @op you don't have to feel bad. Maybe it's the easiest way to get attention from the girls. But if I happen to be a girl. Will always unfriend such people

(1) (Reply)

Mind blowing Pregnancy paintings. / Meet The 8 Nigerian Celebrities With More Than One Baby-mama! / 14 Powerful Ladies Who Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.