Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! (7101 Views)

A Girl I'm Planning To Tie D Knot With,is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

U really hurt me embarassed
I felt bad truth is i actually cried bt its ok
thanks for forgiving me.... Won't happen again
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
fajani:
But, i don't want to insult you ooooo but you lost a virtue...

Yeah i lost you!!!!
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol,,, grin grin grin I didn't say anything Bad ah ah its the truth now
In fact you & firsteva should be her love mentor..
hahahahaha lol no that job is yours!
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilobasama:
Ok no vex. But u kinda insulted the guy nau. That to start with is not cool also. Moreover pple are jst joking with u, lighten up ok. The only way to be happy here is to ignore insults o smiley

U dont get it mrcork own is too mch
Peeps been askin if am crushin on him
Today i was on my own den he called me fat and ugly wats dat for?
He hasnt even met me before
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Sveen: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

Shey u see all dis chris lobottin english u speakin which is not british or american accent

Dnt telme u wasted ur energy crammin shits cos of me
Abeg wen u use all dat grammer enter world forbes list as number one

Den cum bck con tell me did same grammer na dat time i go kno d value
Dimwitted sissyphelean nitwit embarassed
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lols, thats really funny. Ok what do.u av in mind den
halfrica:

U dont get it mrcork own is too mch
Peeps been askin if am crushin on him
Today i was on my own den he called me fat and ugly wats dat for?
He hasnt even met me before
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sveen:
Dimwitted sissyphelean nitwit embarassed

Is dat all ur brain can raise?
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Sveen: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

Is dat all ur brain can raise?
Insipid unrepentant dick monger.
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols, thats really funny. Ok what do.u av in mind den

To ask mrcork why he is always after me am so over him d relationship cannot work out the dude is delusional or his he angry his white wife gave him a black daughter cheesy
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sveen:
Insipid unrepentant dick monger.

cheesy u can do better

i need more dan extraordinary to impress me grin
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha.......make una settle oooooooo grin
halfrica:

To ask mrcork why he is always after me am so over him d relationship cannot work out the dude is delusional or his he angry his white wife gave him a black daughter cheesy
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by shizzy7(f): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

I kno ryt m mt a wicked winsh as such bt mrcork is a guy i can poison he is annoyin angry

I cannot beg him i only feel sad cos i insulted his family who are innocent embarassed
Aaaww you shouldn't have insulted his family and you should remove that pride and BEG him just 4 his family...and he might not be avoiding maybe has not been on NL..recently.

You have a couple on your thread firsteva and Captainswag225 they have a thread where they discuss about their relationship and potential family.. you should also try that.. and beg the Mod to make it hit FP he'll forgive u and you'll become MRScork

I don't know who is more of a winsh BTW you & firstva just that she uses insults to kill anyone who opposes her Boyfriend.... mrcok actually misses you, he can't do without you On NL
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Sveen: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy u can do better

i need more dan extraordinary to impress me grin
Oh. Loneliness has its own effects. Lonesome sphinx, weren't you the one dishing out insult before, don't tell me you're tryna back down.
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Captainswag225(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:
Aaaww you shouldn't have insulted his family and you should remove that pride and BEG him just 4 his family...and he might not be avoiding maybe has not been on NL..recently.

You have a couple on your thread firsteva and Captainswag225 they have a thread where they discuss about their relationship and potential family.. you should also try that.. and beg the Mod to make it hit FP he'll forgive u and you'll become MRScork

I don't know who is more of a winsh BTW you & firstva just that she uses insults to kill anyone who opposes her Boyfriend.... mrcork actually misses you, he can't do without you On NL
ur mouth na okro mouth lol.
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:

I don't know who is more of a winsh BTW you & firstva just that she uses insults to kill anyone who opposes her Boyfriend.... mrcork actually misses you, he can't do without you On NL

Did mrcork tell u all dis cheesy dont let him send hire assasins to kee u o

U kno m nt light skinned grin

He wee just wound u if he sees
D dude is just like a spirit sef angry
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by shizzy7(f): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
Firsteva,,the both of you are actually similar because she also stands up to anybody that picks on her to the last....Help a sister in need of relationship advice.... Ndo..
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:

2 Likes

Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sveen:
Oh. Loneliness has its own effects. Lonesome sphinx, weren't you the one dishing out insult before, don't tell me you're tryna back down.

No bck out ke i no dey ever tire na just dey sip apple juice dey show my dogs ur post togeda we dey laugh u cheesy my dog is rollin over criosly cos even my dogs kno dat u are only speakin wat u dnt even kno d meaning

Nd eez a result of low self of steam selfesteem cheesy

Bingo its ok o no too laff d boy na he is only praticing his first barkin lesson
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sveen:

No bck out ke i no dey ever tire na just dey sip apple juice dey show my dogs ur post togeda we dey laugh u cheesy my dog is rollin over criosly cos even my dogs kno dat u are only speakin wat u dnt even kno d meaning

Bingo its ok o no too laff d boy na he is only praticing his first barkin lesson

Who let d dogs out
Who who who who
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
shizzy7:
Firsteva,,the both of you are actually similar because she also stands up to anybody that picks on her to the last....Help a sister in need of relationship advice.... Ndo..
the chick seems to be as crazy as mrcork grin
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by labodinho: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmmmm

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
You're claiming FTC shey
4!
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mrcork good u here m so sorry for insultin ur family its nt bou weakness here i respect mine too bt u just always say hurtful things to me its nt nice even if u ever av a white daughter wud u be happy to read hurtful tins been said to her online grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Sveen: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

Who let d dogs out
Who who who who
Did you even go through primary school at all? I can't believe I engaged an illiterate like you, whom cannot type coherently.
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:

Shey na for inside calabash u see am shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sveen:
Did you even go through primary school at all? I can't believe I engaged an illiterate like you, whom cannot type coherently.

cheesy i wee use exactly dat coherently collect money from atm tomorow use m buy roasted chickin bside church no worry
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Sveen: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy i wee use exactly dat coherently collect money from atm tomorow use m buy roasted chickin bside church no worry
Okay ;-\
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by shizzy7(f): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

Did mrcork tell u all dis cheesy dont let him send hire assasins to kee u o

U kno m nt light skinned grin

He wee just wound u if he sees
D dude is just like a spirit sef angry
Naaah grin grin ; D am just encouraging you here....because I know how you guyz relate with each other on NL
Has he seen your pix before
He might change his preference when he sees you

Well when he comes I'll run away
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by shizzy7(f): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2015
firstEVA:
As in eh cool they shouldn't break up because they are compatible and they've come a long way together...

3 Likes

Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Naaah grin grin ; D am just encouraging you here....because I know how you guyz relate with each other on NL
Has he seen your pix before
He might change his preference when he sees you

Well when he comes I'll run away

All i want his for him to stop sayin harsh hurtful words to me its nt nice embarassed karma is a biatch

I wud one day grab juice nd salad bucket be eatin nd read hurtful words been said to mrcork daughter cheesy

U berra go nd study medicine nd b a love doctor grin
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by shizzy7(f): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur mouth na okro mouth lol.
Na you know... I will always say my own sha.
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Captainswag225(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Na you know... I will always say my own sha.
hehehe. I will get u very soon.
Re: He Is Into Me But Found Out He Is Possesed Help!!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2015
cutehector i forgive u ok i trust u too kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened / . / How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.