Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones (1549 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones / Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by pus20b: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Tv now talk nonsense like illiterate . like niger delta,southsouth shit

media who talk about thing like this are breaking the law

if you talk that nonsense in any country, they will shut down your media

By reporting the correct story of the Country of the kingdom of western nigeria and the country of Nigeria will save millions of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Hello! hope all is well?
Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by bros12345: 4:56am On Aug 30, 2015
mad people everywhere. Op didn't they tell you that today is Sunday? Please go for deliverance before your case gets out of hand

1 Like

Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by azimibraun: 5:25am On Aug 30, 2015
I wish he the Op can really express what he has in mind.. Am sure he noticed something but doesn't know exactly how to put it out properly to the World.

I will advice strongly nobody insults him because it may lead him committing Suicide.

So much frustration in the minds of folks lately.

If you understand him, pls interpret.

2 Likes

Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by vanunu: 5:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Op i guess they must have said something about the superbigot.
Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by philfrey08: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2015
undecided - i think this op had constipation
lipsrsealed - his not even a wailer, tanoid or a Buharain
angry - his a bokoharam member!....
sad - see the name... he has pus...
Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2015
pls don't mind him oh....he's hungover and we just bright him out of rehab last week.
Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by Dollarjunkie: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
It's Musiwa again. The only Oduastan fighting for liberation for Odua land using his satellite in London.
One thing I like about you is that you always stand on the truth. May your dream of Western Nigeria come to pass.
Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by pus20b: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
In other places of the world television licence will be withdraw for talking about south south nonsense.

I believe they should follow correct procedure. And you see Buhari showing 2 flag.

tv most respect international law , same as other media houses.

To avoid scene like this, where the people are taken laws into their own hand.. and bombing up media houses which have been manipulating and telling lies to the people..

television most have respect for international law. television have not done so.

You see, we most tell our self the truth. And stop acting as illiterate in the 21 century and stop been childish people.
the nonsense and illiterate talk of 6 zones, south south etc most stop for an media which want to remain in business.
Everybody most learn people have been killed and thousand of their family will take lifes for their lost one..

So reporting the country of Western Nigeria and Nigeria is critical , what most media house have is sentiment, people should put away sentiment and report correct story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efE7aaafYAk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by ademusiwa3: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dollarjunkie:
It's Musiwa again. The only Oduastan fighting for liberation for Odua land using his satellite in London.
One thing I like about you is that you always stand on the truth. May your dream of Western Nigeria come to pass.

You have to understand.. that I am honest. That igbo people telling international community lies. does not mean I have to do the same.. There are 2 countries. Biafra is not a country. period. There is nothing call 6 zones..

Only idiot, illiterate people talk about 6 zones. who did not go to school talk about this thing.

You have to know I went to university in nigeria and 3 other schools abroad. So I can not bring myself to the same level of illiterate i see on television... Who assume because they speak English, that it translate to education.
Re: Tv Now Talk Nonsense Like Illiterate . illiterate talk about 6 zones by pus20b: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, CACOL, Calls For Saraki's Arrest / Mamman Vasta And IBB Relationship / Fake Nigeria Woman Who Cared For Bobbi Kristina Arrested (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.