Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones (1965 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like / Collapse 36 States To 6 Zones, Ekweremadu Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari appointment in 6 geo political zones
North West....7 States=50

North Central....... 6 States=47

North East........6 States=45

South East........5 States=41

South West.........6 States=45

South South........6 States=45

North~143

South~131
Total=274

Religion aspect on Ministers:

Muslim =17

Christian=19

KEY Ministers In The Government

Transport= South

Power/housing & works = South

Finance = South

Health = South

Petroleum= South

Employment =South

National planning = South

Foreign Affairs = South

Trade&investment =South

Niger Delta = South

Solid Minerals= South

Science and Technology = South

Education = North

Justice = North

Interior = North

Defence = North

In the face of all these do you still think hat Buhari is gradually islamizing Nigeria and Marginalizing the south?
Or when you say Islamization, Do you mean he is giving Muslim equal opportunity with the Christian?

please I need ur candid opinion! most especially from IPOD..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by tit(f): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2016
buhari is very wicked.
he is enjoying the suffering of nigeria peoples.

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by sekundosekundo: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2016
AccessME:

North~143

South~131
Total=274

Muslim =17

Christian=19

Transport= South

Finance = South

Health = South

Petroleum= South

Employment =South

Foreign Affairs = South

Trade&investment =South

Niger Delta = South

Solid Minerals= South

Education = North

Justice = North

Interior = North

Defence = North

In the face of all these do you still think hat Buhari is gradually islamizing Nigeria and Marginalizing the south?
Or when you say Islamization, Do you mean he is giving Muslim equal opportunity with the Christian?

I want to see security appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari lacks brain. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by Clonus: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Equity
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by EFGH: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2016
K
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by Emmaoga: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2016
AccessME:

North~143

South~131
Total=274

Muslim =17

Christian=19

Transport= South

Finance = South

Health = South

Petroleum= South

Employment =South

Foreign Affairs = South

Trade&investment =South

Niger Delta = South

Solid Minerals= South

Education = North

Justice = North

Interior = North

Defence = North

when others post news here, they put their source of information e.g...http://www.vanguardngr.com.....www.naij.com....etc.....

since you have no source... you wrote trash here.

And do you worship with them to know their different religions?

you are like buhari that Plagiarised Obama's 2008 speech without referencing his name .

maybe you are somehow related to Buhari coz your own dumbness is a chronic one without cure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by MrCounselor: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

will seeing the list make garri cheaper?
Give another try...

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by vincent10(m): 5:56am On Sep 17, 2016
These are constitutional appointments. If had the power to over ride constitutional appointments he would have dine so.

Show us statistics of security appointments and other political appointments.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by Emekamex(m): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Some people will just pull out statistics from their asshole and then want people to applaud it.
Who told you SE had 41 appointments?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by vedaxcool(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2016
vincent10:
These are constitutional appointments. If had the power to over ride constitutional appointments he would have dine so.

So the same person you liars call a dictator still follows the constitution? chio when unah go use your head and make honest statements.

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by IVORY2009(m): 6:12am On Sep 17, 2016
[s]
AccessME:

North~143

South~131
Total=274

Muslim =17

Christian=19

Transport= South

Finance = South

Health = South

Petroleum= South

Employment =South

Foreign Affairs = South

Trade&investment =South

Niger Delta = South

Solid Minerals= South

Education = North

Justice = North

Interior = North

Defence = North

[/s]

Source??
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by Abeymills(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Bubuhari is evil
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by agabusta: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2016
vincent10:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)

Chief of Army Staff:- NE

Chief of Air Staff:- NE

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS

IG of Police: NC

DG of DSS: NW

DG of NIA: SW

Correction made to Chief of Air Staff from NW to NE.
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by moufan: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2016
what I dislike about his appointments is that it took him a whole 6 months to appoint very incompetent set of individuals as ministers.I mean more than 90% of his ministers are just basically clueless
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by iblawi(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2016
agabusta:

Chief of Defence Staff (highest military officer):- SW

Chief of Army Staff:- NE

Chief of Air Staff:- NW

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS

IG of Police: NC

DG of DSS: NW

DG of NIA: SW
Chief of Air Staff:- NE (Bauchi)

Don't mind the misguided youth that refuse to think.
The South is fully in control of key ministries and security agencies.

Works
Power
Housing
Health
Solid minerals
Petroleum
Finance
Communication
Transport
Trade and investment
Labour
National Planning and budget
Chief of Defence Staff
Chief of Naval Staff
National Intelligence Agency
etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by tdbankplc: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Petroleum south? Huh
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by agabusta: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2016
iblawi:

Chief of Air Staff:- NE (Bauchi)

Don't mind the misguided youth that refuse to think.
The South is fully in control of key ministries and security agencies.

Works
Power
Housing
Health
Solid minerals
Petroleum
Finance
Communication
Transport
Trade and investment
Labour
National Planning and budget
Chief of Defence Staff
Chief of Naval Staff
National Intelligence Agency
etc.

Thank you jor.
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by chukzyblingz(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2016
A breakdown of this appointment? It's obvious what you posted is false
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by nototribalist: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2016
AccessME:

North~143

South~131
Total=274

Muslim =17

Christian=19

Transport= South

Finance = South

Health = South

Petroleum= South

Employment =South

Foreign Affairs = South

Trade&investment =South

Niger Delta = South

Solid Minerals= South

Education = North

Justice = North

Interior = North

Defence = North

please SS and SE are different from S/waste. Please correct yourself.

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by amaechi1: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

So, it now security appoint? Not lopsided anymore.
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by amaechi1: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2016
chukzyblingz:
A breakdown of this appointment? It's obvious what you posted is false

Please, post he correct one
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by chrisblack: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
please SS and SE are different from S/waste. Please correct yourself.
from your name its obvious. I wonder which village school you attended. I you telling me if today I go to otuoke to collect my secondary school statement of result written when bayelsa was still a part of Old rivers state .I would be given a result in this present times bearing rivers state or bayelsa?.You fool die.
Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by nototribalist: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
chrisblack:
from your name its obvious. I wonder which village school you attended. I you telling me if today I go to otuoke to collect my secondary school statement of result written when bayelsa was still a part of Old rivers state .I would be given a result in this present times bearing rivers state or bayelsa?.You fool die.

Re: Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Emmaoga:

when others post news here, they put their source of information e.g...http://www.vanguardngr.com.....www.naij.com....etc.....

since you have no source... you wrote trash here.

And do you worship with them to know their different religions?

you are like buhari that Plagiarised Obama's 2008 speech without referencing his name .

maybe you are somehow related to Buhari coz your own dumbness is a chronic one without cure.
I won't insult you "common sense they say is not common".

(1) (Reply)

Shut Up When Governors Are Talking; You Are Just A Senator– Fayose Blast Kashamu / Katsina State University Retracts Ban On Christian Student Associations / Politics - Fulanis Using Islam To Deceive & Cheat Hausas, Yorubas & Middlebelt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.