Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Amaechi Arrives Back To Nigeria From London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Amaechi Arrives Back To Nigeria From London. (600 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Rotimi Amaechi Arrives Oyo State To Continue Project Inspection - Photos / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Amaechi Arrives Back To Nigeria From London. by Starships4u(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2015
The embittered former Rivers state governor, Rotimi Amaechi arrived Nigeria this morning from London as a first class passenger in company of Governor Lalong of Plateau State. Amaechi who left Nigeria out of anger of being dropped as the Secretary To the Federal Government appointment, was on board a British Airways flight number, BA 083 that left terminal 5 Heathrow Airport at 10:30 pm yesterday and arrived Abuja at 4:55 am Nigerian time. The deflated and demoralized Amaechi left to Port Harcourt shortly with Arik Airline to Port Harcourt. The former Governor is surrounded by sympathizers across rivers state, who are commiserating with him over the political humiliation handed to him by President Buhari, a man Amaechi footed 80% of his election cost with Rivers state tax payers money. Amaechi was promised the VP, Promised that he will select his own candidate of APC Chairman, Promised to be appointed Secretary to Federal government and non of these promises was met. It is a pity. - Hope For Nigeria.

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Amaechi Arrives Back To Nigeria From London. by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Didn't u c d news on fp
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Amaechi Arrives Back To Nigeria From London. by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Did he return with the Queen, or how is this a breaking news

(1) (Reply)

Great Quotes By Former President Goodluck Jonathan. / Who Wears It Better / Timi Alaibe, Has Joined The Bayelsa State Governorship Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.