Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. (596 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / Akwa Ibom People Show Strong Support For Nnamdi Kanu As They Await His Arrival / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. by philomental: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Why did Akpabio give Akwa Ibom, what he described a world class hospital

and the best in West Africa but went to India to receive treatment?
Re: The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. by Akshow: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Defies no logic. Doesn't he trust the hospital he spent billions to build?
Re: The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. by Feranchek(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Dey dia dey jonez
Re: The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. by Bevista: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
I am not a fan of Akpabio. infact I detest him, but let's get the facts right.

Akpabio was on his way to the airport to fly out to visit his family when the accident happened. I believe his trip 2 days after the accident is merely in line with his initial plans. He may choose to get medical attention while over there.

However, I'm not sure Akpabio in 2 life times would even allow himself to get admitted into that beautiful nonsense he built and called world class hospital.

1 Like

Re: The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. by Chiaka(f): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2015
How does this put Gari on my table! waiting for the promised 5k or so to poor Nigerians!
Re: The Big Question On The Lips And Minds Of Akwa Ibom People/residents. by laudate: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Na wa, o! Instead of you Akwa Ibomites to be thankful that at least you have a functional, well-equipped four-star or five-star kind of hospital that is offering treatment to people in your state.

Do you know how many states lack such hospitals? And in cases where the hospitals exist, they are mere consulting clinics where you would spend over 4 hours on the queue to see a doctor or receive treatment? undecided

Ok, make una come Lagos. Go through all the local govt areas and come back to tell me if you can find any public hospital, as beautiful and as functional as the one Akpabio built for you guys. angry

(1) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers Fraud In The Waivers Policy / 100 Days In Office: How Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Gone So Far / FG Wilson 200kva Diesel Generator ₦ 8,731,820

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.