Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women (11313 Views)

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / US To Return $350m Stolen By Nigerian Generals / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by gevebixo: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ www.ecash55.com
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by angeltolly(f): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2015
grin some Nigerian women be like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by mandax: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Laughable contribution from the Sultan.

But surely, APC minions and religious fanatics must applaud the Sultan for this.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by 989900: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2015
This never happens -- not even in Mecca, Jerusalem, nor the garden of Eden.

Wonder why a Diezani (petroleum minister), is competing with the likes of Abacha and IBB in theft.

The onus is on the appointee (male or female) to do the right thing, and the gov't to punish stealers.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by delishpot: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Reject and eat sand.
When man cheats they encourage wives to embrace him and forgive him
He brings home a child from another babe they encourage wife to accept man and child
When man brings sickness from his wakawaka they encourage wife to accept fate and forgive

When he brings money they encourage long surffering wife to reject it grin grin grin. I will reject such a daughter.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
please reject it grin grin grin

Alhaji X: Alhaja Introvert take this 60 million and go and build one house in the village and buy some cars for you and the children

Alhaja Introvert: Alhaji, how did you come about this money as you are only a civil servant? I reject it grin

Alhaji X: Are you mad, you dare question me and me authority in this house... zan chi buro uba...

Alhaja introvert: Ya kuri Alhaji, Kawo kudi manna
introvert are u from d north
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by mandax: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Very true, wives are supposed to be looking our for their hubby. How will u allow him see fire and walk into it? Except of course, she doesn't mind bringing food for him in prison, times are changing....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

And you are sincere on this - even to yourself?

I mean, in Nigeria, a wife can impose her wish upon the hubby on this?
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Fourwinds: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Wonders shall never cease.
They will not agree oo.
I trust u Christinie., if u were my bae u will tell me to do d needful
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Fourwinds: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
He he he.... I don laugh this morning oooogrin

If I hear say dem reject itundecided

Most of them are actually guilty of Encouraging their husbands to loot away those money directly or indirectly!
thank u say u know weti una fit do.
weti man no wan do na e wife go tell am to do am
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by ladyF(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

And you are sincere on this - even to yourself?

I mean, in Nigeria, a wife can impose her wish upon the hubby on this?
Of course, a wise woman will not see her husband getting his hands dirty and stay quiet because of the material benefits she is enjoying. You have to think of the long term u know....what if he gets caught?
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by TuGreat(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Story story no be naija women.My dear nairalanders,Download this soothing and cool jam,that will make you wonderfull day go smoother and also make you feel greatly relaxed.thanks for downloading.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLEImBXT-B.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2015
tochimas:

Speak for yourself please.
Nigerian women are not as bad as you make us out to be , and I'm not alone in this reasoning.
I'm not a do gooder but I know when I dated a guy and found out he is yahoo guy, I told him it is either you get out or I'm done, my kids can never be trained with yahoo money or any other stolen money for that matter. And that was what I did. He is not a broke yahoo guy, vey advanced in the game and doing well according to them but I was never tempted for a second.

Few years ago, when I was still legging sef, a friend told me how her friend's husband bought her a car and set her up in business, I was like eh, thank God for her oh, her own good oh, out of curiosity I asked what he does and she said yahoo yahoo. My response I'm not impressed, it's only a stolen money. I bluntly told her that her friend's husband is simply a thief. That I don't admire her nor can I be envious of her
She looked at me and said and I quote
" you think like my cousin(female) this was the same exact thing she said when I told her"

Yes we like money ver well, but we have a duty to teach our children good Moral
No matter how bad a life we live. We try as much as possible to live up to expectation specially when you have kids to train up.

Have you ever wondered why plenty men hide their criminal activities from their wives?
I cannt believe dis is coming from a girl.... am I dreaming. d pressure women mount on men is enough blow up a whole continent of Europe. dat is d area I fear women most., dey are unpredictable. May God help us men
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by bashsani(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

Alhaji X: Alhaja Introvert take this 60 million and go and build one house in the village and buy some cars for you and the children

Alhaja Introvert: Alhaji, how did you come about this money as you are only a civil servant? I reject it ;

Alhaji X: Are you mad, you dare question me and me authority in this house... zan chi buro uba...

so introvert do de hausa like this
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by litetias(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
Women are the source of most of the problems we have in Nigeria so it's ironic telling them to be the solution.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by smartmoses(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Nooo,not Again

1 Like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Banter1(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Oga sultan that na lie na.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by henryutd(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Not only to wives but to churches. This is what churches are expected to preach and to practice.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
tochimas:

Speak for yourself please.
Nigerian women are not as bad as you make us out to be , and I'm not alone in this reasoning.
I'm not a do gooder but I know when I dated a guy and found out he is yahoo guy, I told him it is either you get out or I'm done, my kids can never be trained with yahoo money or any other stolen money for that matter. And that was what I did. He is not a broke yahoo guy, vey advanced in the game and doing well according to them but I was never tempted for a second.

Few years ago, when I was still legging sef, a friend told me how her friend's husband bought her a car and set her up in business, I was like eh, thank God for her oh, her own good oh, out of curiosity I asked what he does and she said yahoo yahoo. My response I'm not impressed, it's only a stolen money. I bluntly told her that her friend's husband is simply a thief. That I don't admire her nor can I be envious of her
She looked at me and said and I quote
" you think like my cousin(female) this was the same exact thing she said when I told her"

Yes we like money ver well, but we have a duty to teach our children good Moral
No matter how bad a life we live. We try as much as possible to live up to expectation specially when you have kids to train up.

Have you ever wondered why plenty men hide their criminal activities from their wives?
Abeg shut up there. Yahoo yahoo is like armed robbery - blue collar crimes which most people shun because the perpetrators can be caught and jailed at anytime. YOU will not be opposed to white collar crimes like your husband stealing $50 million as a state governor. In fact you won't even ask him where he got the money.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
I smells hypocrasy here,..tell me what about those politicians paying you visit dem no dey drup for & even during campaign they pay you series of visite,..please enlighten us on this?

1 Like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Bome01(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
If I Hear, who motivates the men to steal? No be their wives?
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

Alhaja Introvert: Alhaji, how did you come about this money as you are only a civil servant? I reject it grin

Women to reject money?

Hian!!!

It's as good as telling 'Monkey to reject Banana' We all know the obvious answer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by mhbabanna: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
RisingEast:
Id!ot, have ur wife's rejected the ones ur re stolen,..abok! almajeri grin grin grin
And this is what someone somewhere might be calling his/her child. What a loss of semen
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
is better women listen to voice of wisdom,if your husband get caught,you will be caught too,and you shall hang with him,,,,,,,,,,, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by babsdeen(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

Really Funny but I think it is even the wives that encourage their husbands to loot more. Ladies pls don't attack me o cos I need you to patronize our super-clean vehicles we got here www.nairaland.com/2261460/sp-sellingpoint-autos-sell-used-tokunbo/2#37470916
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Begonia(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Typical.
Why don't you tell the men not to steal public money.

For most Nigeian men, it's so easy to blame the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by breakeven: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigerian women to reject money stolen by men? Uhmm. Ain't they the reason Nigeria men steal public money? Just asking anyway. undecided

1 Like

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by oweman: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Sultan is on point if only the wives . Pastors . Imams and friends will begin to rrgect stolen money it would be great ..
Recently the local government chairman for Kabva / Bunu LGA I in Kogi took a loan of about #150 million and began to shard to churches around pocketing the rest to himself if only those churches rejected the money !
Change has since caught up with him though .
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by omojeesu(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
How would they know, Sir? I think the women are almost powerless in this matter.
Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:

WIVES WONT HEAR THAT ONE O. STOLEN MONEY IS SWEET. grin

Re: Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women by TijaniAbu: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
delishpot:
Reject and eat sand.
When man cheats they encourage wives to embrace him and forgive him
He brings home a child from another babe they encourage wife to accept man and child
When man brings sickness from his wakawaka they encourage wife to accept fate and forgive

When he brings money they encourage long surffering wife to reject it grin grin grin. I will reject such a daughter.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President’s Declaration, Hope For Igbo Presidency 2023 – Uche Nwosu / Petrol Price May Hit N180 As Oil Nears $50 / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.