Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk (34396 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2015
The 28-year-old midfielder is dad to a four-year-old son and a one-year-old daughter after short relationships with the women .

Chelsea footballer John Obi Mikel has secretly fathered two children with different women, it has emerged today.

The 28-year-old midfielder is dad to a four-year-old son and a one-year-old daughter after short relationships with the women.

The Nigerian international player, whose side lost 2-1 at home to Crystal Palace yesterday, makes sure he provides for his two children.

He is understood to have bought a £500,000 house in 2013 in the Home Counties for his son and mum and is keen to play a part in the boy's life.

A source told The Sun: "John also agreed to give her tens of thousands a year in upkeep and, I think, agreed to give her a new car every three to five years."

Mikel also financially supports his daughter, who was born after the couple met at a London nightclub in 2013.

A friend of the daughter's mum added: "John has provided for her and the girl.

"She seems to have come into money since having the baby and is keeping a low profile."

Mikel is now dating Russian businesswoman Olga Diyachenko and has posted pics of the pair together on social media.

In an interview in Nigeria last year. he revealed: "I've been dating seriously for two years now. I'm in love. I've found love."

A spokesman for the footballer told The Sun: "This is an entirely private matter.

"John provides for and cares for his children and will continue to do so. He asks that their privacy is respected."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-star-john-obi-mikel-6348934

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 30, 2015
cc lalasticlala

Photo of Mikel with girlfriend, Olga

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/john-mikel-obi-secretly-fathers-two.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by INTROVERT(f): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2015
I always knew Mikel was a sharpshooter but I like him because of his cool levelheadedness.

OP left out crucial details.

Are the babymamas oyibo or Africana.... @ least one should be Nigerian but I doubt because she for don expose the matter tey tey.......... grin grin grin

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by eleko1: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2015
I hia say he's related to 2Face.Gud for him.Hope his Russian baby is aware if dis xcapade sad

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol... No wonder chelsea they lose any how this season. Ivanovic they fu*k Ever Cameiro, jonh Tery dey Fu*ck some body wife, and now mikel has a son and a daughter,ok na that's good for me jare grin. UP MAN UUU....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2015
So what happens when the money finishes?

Don't have children if you are not yet ready to marry.

Because marriage is good for legal protections, and such.

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by pretydiva(f): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
caught in d act tongue...

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by rawpadgin(m): 6:18am On Aug 30, 2015
thats nobody's business
this Olga babe just resemble my girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by pretydiva(f): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Their private lives should stay private 4 pete's sake...people should learn not 2 pry on others privacy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by christinie(f): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2015
OP how many children do you have OOW (out of wedlock)?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by UnknownT: 6:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria Bloggers sha. I saw according to The Sun while reading the news so I was expecting to see sun.co.uk as the source. angry

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Zehner(f): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Are the Baby mama's Nigerians?
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Op angry u offend me gidi gan o

Na u talk say mikel obi want d matter of his kids private

Na u con dey expose m is d matter now private as u expose am?

Why u con dey use irony nd oda figure of speech dey write ur blog

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by boman2014: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
wetin man no go hear
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Atmmachine(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
He is paid 22/millions naira every week.
He cannot go broke in this life.
His uses his dick not yours.
He has sex with whoever he wants not your mother or sisters.
Why are you bitter cos he has 2 sons.
Tell messi & Ronaldo to stop having kids out of wedlock & go marry their respective baby mamas

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by akpumping7720(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Well done oooo Mikel..... Instead of you to learn hw to 'Shoot' football very well and surpass or be at par with Messi's achievement naa 'Eve's hole' u dey shoot up and down abi. Anyhow sha u are a 'Big Boy' already.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by ritababe(f): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
lol bad guy, I hope his russian girlfriend is already aware
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Atmmachine(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He's paid 22 million naira every week.
Multiply that into 4 weeks in a month, then multiply by 12 months in a year, How much is it ??
You're a disgrace to the animal kingdom.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by clefstone(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
What do you expect from a perpetual bench warmer? He has to spend his time doing something since he isn't playing

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by lekjons(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
I always knew Mikel was a sharpshooter but I like him because of his cool levelheadedness.
OP left out crucial details.
Are the babymamas oyibo or Africana.... @ least one should be Nigerian but I doubt because she for don expose the matter tey tey.......... grin grin grin
thank God u know urselves
bushdoc9919:
what will finish the money??

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Tic4tac(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by adonbilivit: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
one goal in his football career, two goals in his fuckkking career

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by simplemach(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by WailingWailer00(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Sharp guy wey no sabi play ball
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by pfijacobs(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Ună dôn start?
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by faradexs09(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Uhn
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2015
h
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Lordseyad(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
ok
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by spartoo: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigerian men just no like to dey use con.dom sha

...even me

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by akpumping7720(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2015
spartoo:
e
For egg?
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by akpumping7720(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
lekjons:
A
For Apple?
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by akpumping7720(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
h
For House?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers / Nigerian Kids In Zambia Welcome Super Eagles (Photo) / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.