Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk (34384 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by HopeAtHand: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Mikel just count yourself lucky say na 2nd page i land...Loftus-Cheek of yesterday dey play match while you balance for bench dey watch..mtchewww..u no dey shame.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
naija no dey carry last
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Mikel!Mikel!!Mikel!!! na how many times I call you? Adaobi dey Owerri, u no marry her...
Chinwe dey Anambra u no see her...
Anulika dey Abia u no gree go for her...
Tope dey Ibadan u no date her...
Bose dey Osun u no like her....
and wetin pain me pass be say...

Introvert and Lady F dey Nairaland,them no make sense to you. well continue because after u waste finish,u go remember Naija....shey na like that your seniors behaved? (Okocha and Kanu)

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Ganjafama(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:

He's paid $2 million every week.
Multiply that into 4 weeks in a month, then multiply by 12 months in a year, How much is it ??
You're a disgrace to the animal kingdom.
$2million a week! My friend it's obvious you don't know what you are saying. Go and do more research on how much Mikel earns, then you can come back and edit your post.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... No wonder chelsea they lose any how this season. Ivanovic they fu*k Ever Cameiro, jonh Tery dey Fu*ck some body wife, and now mikel has a son and a daughter,ok na that's good for me jare grin. UP MAN UUU....
see ya mouth grin

Up Barca.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by QueenEdna(f): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
angry so ders no Naija babe good enuf 4 ds slowpoke. Mthceeew
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by spartoo: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2015
akpumping7720:
For egg?

grin
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by QueenEdna(f): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2015
angry so ders no Naija babe good enuf 4 ds slowpoke. Mthceeew. Dts y i love Kanu aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Okocha.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by danduj(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2015
All the energy wey he suppose use play ball,he don use am give woman belle finish

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by caprini1: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
All this accidental footballers.....on a neutral ground ,with this my one pack belle,I go bench Mikel any time and any day after work and without training. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Atmmachine(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Ganjafama:
$2million a week! My friend it's obvious you don't know what you are saying. Go and do more research on how much Mikel earns, then you can come back and edit your post.

22.5 million naira
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by PNomsule: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Although this hoax may not be impossible, it at best remains a rumour, especially because in this Internet age, I wonder how such a conspicuos detail could still be "privately maintained"...I mean, not a single picture to establish claim, huh!
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Orikinla(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-star-john-obi-mikel-6348934

[size=18pt]Mikel Obi is closer to 38 than 28.
Nigerians must stop all the over reduction of their ages for sports.
That is why Mikel claims to be 28, but he runs like a man above 40.
He has reached his peak and showing on the pitch as he struggles with pace in middle field for Chelsea and he is easily outpaced by younger players. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
which girl no go open her legs for this fine and rich footballer?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:

see ya mouth grin

Up Barca.
Dear wetting carry fine girl like you go dey fan Barcashocked lol... Dear you must be man u o
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Mexyz(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
So what happens when the money finishes?

Don't have children if you are not yet ready to marry.

Because marriage is good for legal protections, and such.
Na you wan finish the money, moreover the guy is seriously investing his money in something profitable.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
eleko1:
I hia say he's related to 2Face.Gud for him.Hope his Russian baby is aware if dis xcapade sad
You think say na only mikel she dey date?
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by melzabull(f): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Gossip bloggers/rumour monger.

In doubt the veracity of this story.

Give us details like names, nationality, of the so called baby mamas etc if you want to be taken seriously
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
angry so ders no Naija babe good enuf 4 ds slowpoke. Mthceeew. Dts y i love Kanu aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Okocha.
That's because y'all put money first before anything.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Dear wetting carry fine girl like you go dey fan Barcashocked lol... Dear you must be man u o
lol
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
What he does with his life is nobody's business. This is pure beef;unnecessary envy and jelousy. Abeg,free the young man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by StepTwo: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:

He's paid 22 million naira every week.
Multiply that into 4 weeks in a month, then multiply by 12 months in a year, How much is it ??
You're a disgrace to the animal kingdom.

I don't know how some of us arrive at figures, but this is disgusting.

please try to know how much he earns.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2015
All these condom ads, people no dey see them?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by melzabull(f): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Mikel Obi is closer to 38 than 28.
Nigerians must stop all the over reduction of their ages for sports.
That is why Mikel claims to be 28, but he runs like a man above 40.
He has reached his peak and showing on the pitch as he struggles with pace in middle field for Chelsea and he is easily outpaced by younger players. [/size]
shut up! Speed is a talent and not every player has speed as their talent. Speed has little to do with age. There are very skillful players who lack pace

Okocha is skillful but lacks pace, ditto for the following players:
KANU
Xavier Hernandez
Isco
Mezut Ozil
Andrea Pirlo
Xabi Alonso
Mikel Arteta etc

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
All these condom ads, people no dey see them?
Dem say condom no dey make the thing sweet well.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by GodMode: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
StepTwo:

I don't know how some of us arrive at figures, but this is disgusting.
please try to know how much he earns.
Read here
www.tsmplug.com/richlist/chelsea-playerss-salaries-2014/
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by GodMode: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
shut up! Speed is a talent and not every player has speed as their talent. Speed has little to do with age. There are very skillful players who lack pace

Okocha is skillful but lacks pace, ditto for the following players:
KANU
Xavier Hernandez
Isco
Mezut Ozil
Andrea Pirlo
Xabi Alonso
Mikel Arteta etc

As the age increases, speed also decreases...

All of the foreign players you mentioned were fast when they were younger...
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by adesegun121(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Nice one... 2face brother
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Khez: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2015
His a foreigner now

Foolish boy..... undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by QueenEdna(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2015
otunsman:
That's because y'all put money first before anything.
Indeed!!!, thats some very lame/cliche excuse guys keep giving. I know a lot of decent aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ hardworking Naija babes home n abroad 'myself' inclusive. Sorry if U̶̲̥̅̊ have been meetn d wrong sort cos i really dnt understnd d generalization here. Anyways its really nt my beeswags wt any1 does wt der private life, but i do give an extra honour/reapect to Naija guys in diaspora who come home to Marry.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by slimmyjimmy(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
She go dae aware na. Oyibo no de care smiley
eleko1:
I hia say he's related to 2Face.Gud for him.Hope his Russian baby is aware if dis xcapade sad
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
Indeed!!!, thats some very lame/cliche excuse guys keep giving. I know a lot of decent aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ hardworking Naija babes home n abroad 'myself' inclusive. Sorry if U̶̲̥̅̊ have been meetn d wrong sort cos i really dnt understnd d generalization here. Anyways its really nt my beeswags wt any1 does wt der private life, but i do give an extra honour/reapect to Naija guys in diaspora who come home to Marry.
If a white dude proposes marriage to you,will you reject him and insist you want to get married to a nigerian?Be sincere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Childhood Pictures Of Iwobi And Akpom At Arsenal In 2003. / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.