Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk (34423 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by melzabull(f): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2015
GodMode:

As the age increases, speed also decreases...

All of the foreign players you mentioned were fast when they were younger...
I know, that's why I said speed has little to do with age because all the aforementioned player were never pacy in their entire career. I knew Xavi from Nigeria 99, I watched Pirlo kanu, Okocha, Michael Ballack while young. Ozil, Isco are early/mid twenties but are not pacy.

Speed is a talent. Irrespective of age if you don't have it, you don't have it. Thanks
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by alexlee50: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Story.where are pics of the kids, the mother's, pics of mikel with thr kids and mother's.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by QueenEdna(f): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
otunsman:
If a white dude proposes marriage to you,will you reject him and insist you want to get married to a nigerian?Be sincere.
sincerely i wunt, i love my Naija guys anyday anytime. Not even anyother African guy wud do. It must be NAIJA or nothing.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by GodMode: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
I know, that's why I said speed has little to do with age because all the aforementioned player were never pacy in their entire career. I knew Xavi from Nigeria 99, I watched Pirlo kanu, Okocha, Michael Ballack while young. Ozil, Isco are early/mid twenties but are not pacy.

Speed is a talent. Irrespective of age if you don't have it, you don't have it. Thanks

I'm saying they had pace when they were young... They are midfielders and midfielders don't run that much...

Ozil is still young and fast but he has killer passes...
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
shut up! Speed is a talent and not every player has speed as their talent. Speed has little to do with age. There are very skillful players who lack pace

Okocha is skillful but lacks pace, ditto for the following players:
KANU
Xavier Hernandez
Isco
Mezut Ozil
Andrea Pirlo
Xabi Alonso
Mikel Arteta etc

As in ehn, i don see others jog before oo (including pirlo) but i neva see Xabi Alonso run once!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by StepTwo: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
GodMode:

Read here

www.tsmplug.com/richlist/chelsea-playerss-salaries-2014/

dude, wayne rooney is the highest paid player in EPL and earns 300k a week.

don't know if the Mikel you talk about plays Rugby.

http://talksport.com/football/10-highest-paid-players-premier-league-weekly-wage-150604149421?p=9

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Ganjafama(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:

22.5 million naira
Noted bro.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by GodMode: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2015
StepTwo:

http://talksport.com/football/10-highest-paid-players-premier-league-weekly-wage-150604149421?p=9

The argument is about how much MIKEL OBI earns not who the highest paid epl player is...
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by M4gunners: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2015
A responsible man is a responsible man.Mikel has shown time to time that his is a responsible man i must admit even if i hate his Club.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by melzabull(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

As in ehn, i don see others jog before oo (including pirlo) but i neva see Xabi Alonso run once!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha. 'insalt' cheesy you're right!...but his work rate and commitment is second to none, make e no hear you'o. smiley

Some players don't just have speed as their thingy, but they more than make up for it with their breathtaking passes, skills, presence of mind, charisma and influence on the pitch
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by abu12: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:
He is paid 22/millions naira every week.
He cannot go broke in this life.
His uses his dick not yours.
He has sex with whoever he wants not your mother or sisters.
Why are you bitter cos he has 2 sons.
Tell messi & Ronaldo to stop having kids out of wedlock & go marry their respective baby mamas

[size=16pt]Haba oga, why are u sounding like a foooollll, that mikel can't go broke? U are quick to tell us how much he receive per week, but u are not telling us how much he pay as tax in uk there. U are not telling us how much he pay his domestic staff including his spokesman, layer, physician, manager etc. U don't even knw if mikel is a slave 2 his manger mallam shittu or earn 40percent of mikel allowance per week, no man is immune from going broke, forget that figure u are seeing on paper, only foooools like u will bliv mikel alone pocket 22million per week [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Leyemoshood: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2015
2 face in the making hehehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Mikel!Mikel!!Mikel!!! na how many times I call you? Adaobi dey Owerri, u no marry her...
Chinwe dey Anambra u no see her...
Anulika dey Abia u no gree go for her...
Tope dey Ibadan u no date her...
Bose dey Osun u no like her....
and wetin pain me pass be say...

Introvert and Lady F dey Nairaland,them no make sense to you. well continue because after u waste finish,u go remember Naija....shey na like that your seniors behaved? (Okocha and Kanu)

Filefun, okwa aku fechaa , ya dara awo. Play good soccer, no. You no go play. Girls wey ready to be baby mama for NAija bokwu everywhere. You still go get foreign baby mama.
In fact NAija girls suppose kidnap you and fine you anytime you set your foot in this country. 1 billion for each baby you got from non NAija woman, half a billion for dating Olga. Yes we dey use two hands drag wetin no be our own not to say the one wey come be us get.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by notoriousbabe: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
No wonder him no dey play football again,na BEDminton him dey play now,dat one too good
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by notoriousbabe: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Mikel!Mikel!!Mikel!!! na how many times I call you? Adaobi dey Owerri, u no marry her...
Chinwe dey Anambra u no see her...
Anulika dey Abia u no gree go for her...
Tope dey Ibadan u no date her...
Bose dey Osun u no like her....
and wetin pain me pass be say...

Introvert and Lady F dey Nairaland,them no make sense to you. well continue because after u waste finish,u go remember Naija....shey na like that your seniors behaved? (Okocha and Kanu)
vickyrotex,rokiatu,ishylove and mukina2 dey there him no look dem side
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Maxwell279(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Haha Naija! White pussy don finish mikel o. Igbo boiz are sharp shooters dat one I knw.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by gevebixo: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go? to tech tab for work detail,,,,~~``~~,,➜➜➜➜➜ ►œ►œ►œ► www.ecash55.com
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by 400billionman: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Master player...

It is baffling that same ladies while maltreating serious men fall on their knees for a particular man.

Be that man from today.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Goodnuel: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
Nigeria Bloggers sha. I saw according to The Sun while reading the news so I was expecting to see sun.co.uk as the source. angry
That isn't a Nigerian blog. It's an English website.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by UnknownT: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Goodnuel:
That isn't a Nigerian blog. It's an English website.
it has been edited. The first source she put there was from her laila's blog
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
sincerely i wunt, i love my Naija guys anyday anytime. Not even anyother African guy wud do. It must be NAIJA or nothing.
I hope you will be one of the few immaterialistic babe in this part of the world.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Goodnuel: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
UnknownT:
it has been edited. The first source she put there was from her laila's blog
Ohk bro..

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
And so? Its his life abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by ceejay4real(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Mikel Obi is closer to 38 than 28.
Nigerians must stop all the over reduction of their ages for sports.
That is why Mikel claims to be 28, but he runs like a man above 40.
He has reached his peak and showing on the pitch as he struggles with pace in middle field for Chelsea and he is easily outpaced by younger players. [/size]

Guy, u no dey look face? Mikel is no where near 40. At most he's like 31/ 32. Na bad belle go kill you! Jobless slowpoke!
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Masterclass32: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Congratulations Mikel. Mayest thou go higher and higher.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Holaquad: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Some haters might use dis to tarnish is image
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by abbeyty(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:

Can we hook up then ? cuz I am a true nigerian
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Atmmachine:

He's paid 22 million naira every week.
Multiply that into 4 weeks in a month, then multiply by 12 months in a year, How much is it ??

Money does not last forever. Plus....marriage was invented to prevent exploitation. Make of that what you will.

You're a disgrace to the animal kingdom.

And I wonder if you always make your wise points with such inane insults.
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
melzabull:
hahaha. 'insalt' cheesy you're right!...but his work rate and commitment is second to none, make e no hear you'o. smiley

Some players don't just have speed as their thingy, but they more than make up for it with their breathtaking passes, skills, presence of mind, charisma and influence on the pitch

Especially dat pirlo and xavi, na disappear dem dey take reach front and d ball go dey dia leg! cheesy enof magic cool
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
abu12:

Haba oga, why are u sounding like a foooollll, that mikel can't go broke? U are quick to tell us how much he receive per week, but u are not telling us how much he pay as tax in uk there. U are not telling us how much he pay his domestic staff including his spokesman, layer, physician, manager etc. U don't even knw if mikel is a slave 2 his manger mallam shittu or earn 40percent of mikel allowance per week, no man is immune from going broke, forget that figure u are seeing on paper, only foooools like u will bliv mikel alone pocket 22million per week [/size]

StepTwo:

No mind dem, Nigerians been gullible since 419BC. d £80k mikel recieves he pays over half as tax, him agent fee fit be like 15-30% of his wage oo, u neva add him PA and oda staff he go get. Plus he go dey pay different property taxes oo.
Wat i'm driving at is that most footballers earn more money via transfer fees and sign-on fees. Including royalty bonus while moving clubs.
Our brother Mikel is laughing on the bench, recieving peanut and doesnt even play to earn some tashere bonus, instead he's busy fathering kids and galivanting about. Na wen he be 40yrs e go start to dey hear am. Make e go ask d Gascoines, Best, Yekinis etc.
Except he manages to earn a coaching licence and becomes a good coach, that guy go come naija dey do business and hustle for contract soonest!
Re: Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk by Dammielog(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... No wonder chelsea they lose any how this season. Ivanovic they fu*k Ever Cameiro, jonh Tery dey Fu*ck some body wife, and now mikel has a son and a daughter,ok na that's good for me jare grin. UP MAN UUU....

boss mind your business Swansea 2-1 Manchester Urine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.