Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments (26012 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Sweetlemon(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Oh lord pls help Buhari remain strong till the end until his mission is accomplished.
These politicians are just out for their pockets..........
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by ladyF(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

There is no proof in your statement that most people voted APC because of Buhari. After all, Buhari had contested three times before APC. Why did most people not vote for Buhari before APC?
Or did Buhari become an angel overnight before 2013 when APC was formed?
Truth is that most people voted APC because of the people in APC, not just for Buhari.
Repeat, Buhari has no business appointing crucial aides and ministers without involvement of APC hierarchy.

Blame people's disatisfaction with the PDP led government and Buharis perceived stance on corruption, discipline and integrity.

If Buhari wasn't their presidential candidate, I doubt they'd have gotten the victory they did. So yes, most people voted for APC because of Buhari, while some voted for APC because of the party.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by notoriousbabe: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2015
If these appointments will help to faciliate us going our separate ways,so be it. Nigeria is not one,we are only pretending to be

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
His appointment should include technocrats from all geopolitical zones not just apc benefactors.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
SenseiX:
That awkward moment even the president's party knows his appointments were lopsided yet the resident sycophants would stretch the limits of idiocy to defend it
Yoruba slave sycophants defending their slave master in nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by litetias(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015
mistabiola:
Now I believe in my words; "Nigerians and the scourge of Selective Amnesia. We've been utterly blinded by ethnic bigotry.".

True talk.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by alexlee50: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
How oyegun? Is it not if he seeks your opinion when he wants to appoint people?
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by baralatie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
1miccza:
If i hear? Oyegun and APC get the liveeerrr??
lolz
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by porka: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=13pt]Did APC just say the SSG, the Comptrollers General of Customs and Immigration services are PERSONAL STAFF of the dullard president?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by smartmoses(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Super story. The same ppl with de same mind.with no ideology
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Amanwulu1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
LordVarys:
Wise decision by the party less the president becomes a law unto himself.
he's a law unto himself already n I can't even imagine any man alive telling Buhari what to do except to plead wit him which'll further add to his deification. It's unfortunate dat many who supported buhari don't knw him n d elders who knew him hoped he'll change bt so far...
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Amucha: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari wants to compensate himself and friends. After all he doesnt need second tenure
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by azzima(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
lurther:
Is it that this guy's did not see this coming?

You mean party leaders will sit with Buhari that I know and tell him to appoint people?

Kai! Even Oby-Ezekwesili will confess that Bringbackourgirls campaign was a scam by the north, when she realises after Buhari releases his final list and her name is not there.

As for Jagaban, he has lost everywhere since Buhari became president. He only won in this power equation when he nominated Osibanjo and that was because Buhari wasn't president then. Since Buhari became president, his only success in national level politically, is pleading for Gbajiabimila to be the leader of House of Rep. He even pleaded with Dogara after several refusals.

Errrmmmmm! Amaechi is back to port-harcort. Hahahahaha! Fashola is struggling to clear his name.

Life Oh Life....
The last men standing. .....Biafrans at it again??Still licking their wounds since elections THREE MONTHS AGO?
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by leanalyst: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
mistabiola:

When he appointed a southerner to head the biggest agency in Nigeria una no wail then and don't forget that the IG of Police and the Governor of Central Bank are from the south and other parastatals are been held by the southerners..... #SelectiveAmnesia
Last time I remembered, he's only appointed GMD of NNPC. IGP was appointed by GEJ & Governor of CBN was appointed by who again, if I remember clearly GEJ. My friend let's call things as we see it, do your maths of his appointments & stop being sentimental.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by ucheuzor1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
kamair237:
I am pro PMB!!! I am pro Tinubu!!!

I don't really care bout the odas ehh...
PMB was given devine powers to rule let him rule.... he has said "more appointment are still to come"....

If u r a real APC blive in PMB and be patient... he knows what he is doing... I know he listens....
By d way op dis ur yeye post no go hold wata.... us d progressives will PREVAIL!!!
my Bro hw can u tell us to believe in a president that is not following laid down constitution. I guess he didn't even know that something like that exists in nigerian constitution..
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Ugik(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
i dnt doubt wat he said but wat i doubt is them veing a say in who he appoints
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by refreshrate: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
kamair237:
I am pro PMB!!! I am pro Tinubu!!!

I don't really care bout the odas ehh...
PMB was given devine powers to rule let him rule.... he has said "more appointment are still to come"....

If u r a real APC blive in PMB and be patient... he knows what he is doing... I know he listens....
By d way op dis ur yeye post no go hold wata.... us d progressives will PREVAIL!!!

Same Psyche the Germans had when one man like that with two stripe mustache had access to power bah?
Guess we all know how that turned out
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by refreshrate: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
otunsman:
His appointment should include technocrats from all geopolitical zones not just apc benefactors.

lol see campaign after election
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Masterlacruz: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
WHILE # JONATHAN IS IN OFFICE And his appointment 1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki 10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi 14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh 16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie 29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... GEJ appointments during his tenure!!! I am asking where were you then?
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by refreshrate: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
bafayaya:
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ WWW.ECASH55.COM

so you just join nairalnad now now and na rubbish you see to post?
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Sheddy45(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Pls they should not add ministerial appointment to the list because all state must have a minister according to the constitution so there is no way dat one can be lopsided. My fear is dat PMB may give those juicy ministries to his people
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by mistabiola: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2015
leanalyst:

Last time I remembered, he's only appointed GMD of NNPC. IGP was appointed by GEJ & Governor of CBN was appointed by who again, if I remember clearly GEJ. My friend let's call things as we see it, do your maths of his appointments & stop being sentimental.

Worth noting:

Nigeria's 3 main revenue generating agencies:

NNPC: SS/SE Christian
FIRS: SW Christian
CUSTOMS: NE Muslim

Have a nice day......... cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by free13: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by leanalyst: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
mistabiola:

Worth noting:

Nigeria's 3 main revenue generating agencies:

NNPC: SS/SE Christian
FIRS: SW Christian
CUSTOMS: NE Muslim

Have a nice day......... cheesy cheesy
Nice.. You give me only 2. Then the rest? My brother that is the hoax. So anytime you want to argue you bring it up. In the long run surrounding these people are northeners and Muslims. Plus the FIRS appointment is an APC appointment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live / Many Operatives Feared Killed As Gunmen Burn Station In Anambra / Anisulowo After She Regained Her Freedom From Kidnappers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.