Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments (25877 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Kiakia(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
I believe Oyegun said this to assuage the angst occasioned by Buhari's latest appointments and to calm frayed nerves. He really does not mean it as the party has since lost control of their creation. Flabergasted Nigerians does not expect a reversal of Buhari's riotous mind on the issue of appointments. But let us keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by mandax: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Snitch from the South East- Okorocha

Fools from the South West- The whole of South West

Proudly 5%

Between, where is Beremx these days? Tanoids and Wailing Wailers Calling on Beremx to speak.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Okeikpu(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Ths is exactly wht is going on in every country run by mumuslims. Its a fact well known by all
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by poiZon: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2015
kamair237:
I am pro PMB!!! I am pro Tinubu!!!

I don't really care bout the odas ehh...
PMB was given devine powers to rule let him rule.... he has said "more appointment are still to come"....

If u r a real APC blive in PMB and be patient... he knows what he is doing... I know he listens....
By d way op dis ur yeye post no go hold wata.... us d progressives will PREVAIL!!!

whhat does he knw?
west germany?
mitchell?

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Earthkumy(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Did oyegun Just admitted that Fayose was right to say INEC chairperson has relationship with Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by dangermouse(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
kamair237:

PMB was given devine powers to rule let him rule.... he has said "more appointment are still to come"....

If u r a real APC blive in PMB and be patient... he knows what he is doing... I know he listens....
By d way op dis ur yeye post no go hold wata.... us d progressives will PREVAIL!!!

I rarely comment on issues,but pls let us all reason sincerely with our God given conscience. How was pmd divinely mandated to rule this country??.The collective prayers of every stake holder in this country is for God to move this country forward.Things are backward now as never,establishments are firing workers instead of recruiting,businesses are folding up daily.a sensible govt should always consolidate the efforts of its predecessors n not rubbish it.common sense tells me n u dat this is not the change some of us voted for.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by SylarsMcQuins: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

Between, where is Beremx these days?
Wrong quote man
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by luvprince4real(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari.. Once a dictator always a dictator..

In other news... Who has noticed that oyegun looks sick??

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by ExInferis(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
I laugh! What do they mean by party supremacy? We didn't vote for APC, we voted for Buhari.

Tifnubu should not use style and start imposing his candidates in the name of party supremacy abeg.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

you've finally said something sensible
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by 4stylz: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2015
merry02:
Shame on this man and Rochas...they re a bad representative from south east......

Oyegun is not from the east; he is an Edo man

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by mandax: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
dangermouse:

...a sensible govt should always consolidate the efforts of its predecessors n not rubbish it.common sense tells me n u dat this is not the change some of us voted for.

Wow, so far, this government seems to have only one mission: rubbish the past administration, so that no Okoro or Dagogo men can be allowed near the apex political leadership now and in future.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by mandax: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
I laugh! What do they mean by party supremacy? We didn't vote for APC, we voted for Buhari.

Tifnubu should not use style and start imposing his candidates in the name of party supremacy abeg.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

ladyF,
I no gree with you.
Una voted APC, not just Buhari.

Rotimi Amaechi became governor without his name appearing on the ballot papers. The court chased away Omehia and made Amaechi governor, because Rivers electorate voted PDP then, not just Omehia. Amaechi was the rightfully elected PDP candidate during the primaries then but was deprived of participating in the election proper by OBJ's strong arms.
So, if Buhari alone is allowed to run the show without the contribution of APC hierarchy, he is running a government by dictatorship.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by gevebixo: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
===>>>>> www.ecash55.com
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by ZUBY77(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2015
analogiphone:

That era of shanj when the custom boss, SSS and INEC chairman become Buhari's personal staff.

Lol

Don't mind the old goat.
He is telling us that Inec and Custom bosses are Buhari's personal staff.
What a shame on APC.
They helped a tribal bigot to power and like Boko Haram, they can't control him now.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Baba Bubu........ I belong to everybody I belong to nobody....
So Mr Oyegun park well
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by ladyF(f): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

ladyF,
I no gree with you.
Una voted APC, not just Buhari.

Rotimi Amaechi became governor without his name appearing on the ballot papers. The court chased away Omehia and made Amaechi governor, because Rivers electorate voted PDP then, not just Omehia. Amaechi was the rightfully elected PDP candidate during the primaries then but was deprived of participating in the election proper by OBJ's strong arms.
So, if Buhari alone is allowed to run the show without the contribution of APC hierarchy, he is running a government by dictatorship.
Most people voted for APC because of Buhari....I'm just opposed to some individuals in APC unduly influencing appointments in the name of party supremacy.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2015
When Saraki and Dogara went against party directive, Buhari presided over APC meeting where he reiterated party supremacy above personal ambition. From the confession coming from as high as Oyegun himself, Buhari has once again shown he doesn't practice what he preach.

Now that he has appointed his clique as an emperor, can they please get to work? Enough of all these masturbations.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by mekaboy(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Icecream4U(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Are they not all Nigerians? The yorubas once filled ASO rock, i didn't benefit anything. My advice is for everyone to see them as Nigerians and not Muslims, hausas or notherners. TINUBU IS A THIEF!!. PMB ride on, we dey your back.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Reference(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
This is exactly what we mean when we say the structure of Nigeria more than anything else, more than even corruption is the bane of this country. We are seeing that the faulty structure manifest by this present outcry is undermining everything including integrity, institutions, the polity and the peoples confidence in their leaders. Even the APC hierarchy is under pressure. Now who will join Mr. President when he rises with his anti-corruption agenda when they will feel it may end up towing the sectional, the personal and the parochial. Fix the structure of this country and you will not need 'to fight' anything else.

The worst thing that may end up happening (and this may surprise most) is that the President may actually bow to pressure and sacrifice performance for politics, making the necessary compromises that may further undermine the economy, weaken institutions and corrupt people. We can see how the anti-corruption drive is meeting with fierce resistance and stands little chance of succeeding simply because of compromises horizontally and vertically. This quagmire we face is simply because Nigeria is not 'power balanced' so we live lives of compromises, persuations and allocations, giftings. Merit can never work in Nigeria, equity can never happen.

Nigerians need to sit down and fix this country or else it can never work.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by 4ubootyman: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2015
merry02:
Shame on this man and Rochas...they re a bad Representative from south east......

U idiot did u give Roch as ur support abi u have been abusing him from day one..idiot like u
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by CyberWolf: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
mekaboy:
lol
this your pix sef grin
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Reference(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2015
When we complain about sectional appointments, Nigerian donot realise that they are inadvertently undermining integrity and the ability of their leader's to perform. When the leaders bow to these pressures they are held less accountable for the outcomes and further blame society for imposition. But do you blame society when the antecedents are clear that power concentration is itself a recipe for unending problems. These are the battles we are unfortunately doomed to fight for decades if not generations to come but we can end it if we come together and discuss our union and find the necessary compromises that guarantee a country where people live with no suspicion whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by tinsel: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Honestly, I am beginning to feel some how about Buhari. But I will not yet regret my support as events unfold.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by Earthkumy(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2015
PDP = wailing wailers , APC = deceivers and liars Which of the above parties will you rather follow?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by saintkel(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2015
kamair237:

mumu no be ur broda, why u go care. I wonder how some peoe like u gain access to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by mandax: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:

Most people voted for APC because of Buhari....I'm just opposed to some individuals in APC unduly influencing appointments in the name of party supremacy.

There is no proof in your statement that most people voted APC because of Buhari. After all, Buhari had contested three times before APC. Why did most people not vote for Buhari before APC?
Or did Buhari become an angel overnight before 2013 when APC was formed?

Truth is that most people voted APC because of the people in APC, not just for Buhari.

Repeat, Buhari has no business appointing crucial aides and ministers without involvement of APC hierarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by insecticide: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

There is no proof in your statement that most people voted APC because of Buhari. After all, Buhari had contested three times before APC. Why did most people not vote for Buhari before APC?
Or did Buhari become an angel overnight before 2013 when APC was formed?

Truth is that most people voted APC because of the people in APC, not just for Buhari.

Repeat, Buhari has no business appointing crucial aides and ministers without involvement of APC hierarchy.
it's really annoying when people say APC is in power because of Buhari... The truth is, Buhari won't be president today without APC.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by thunder74(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Now we know the reason why Buhari was delaying the release of the lists of his officials. He knew you will all talk but after a while, it will all die down.
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by BushidoBlue(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by basilo101: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
And why are all d ppl frm SW who coment on this issue always plead for anonimity?
Re: Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments by chernest2002: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Sai baba, apc have not seen anything.
Better to belong to 5%than to be used and dump.
Change my as.s

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / Soldiers Arrest 92 Herdsmen In Abuja / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.