Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (30077 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Six Things That Would Make You Miss Heaven / There Is No More Time(sins That Could Make You Miss Heaven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
12.Amethyst

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
All glory.honor,power and majesty to Jehovah forever AMEN!

5 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Nothing in this world is worth losing your soul for. Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2015
ladyF:
True.....I seriously hope I am found worthy on my day of judgement undeserving as I am.

I hope there is chocolate in heaven sha

Lady F believe this,once you give your life to christ and pray for the indwelling of the holy spirit not enjoying sins or deliberately living a sinful life and always asking GOD to forgive you of any sins that easily beseech you,heaven is guaranteed for you.

Just dont give up your salvation no matter what.

As for chocolates...there will be the best of them in heaven that you have neveer eaten heere on earth.

one interesting fact is that no talent is lost in heaven thats why petr still fishes and surprisingly Jesus still does some furniture jobs in heaven just for the fun of it.

There is no sporting activities you wont find there except violent sports like bocing,wrestling n so on.

All you see on earth are inspirations from God,all the technology yt to come are in heaven like teleporting,wireless electricity,moving road where you just stand and the road takes u to where you want to go and many more.

Honeestly heaven is always always on my mind and thats why i dont fear death..for believers,to die is gain just as paul wrote.

Let us all embrace christ and be at peace.this world with all its beauty is inconsequential to the beauty of the world above.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Omotayor123(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2015
ladyF:
True.....I seriously hope I am found worthy on my day of judgement undeserving as I am.

I hope there is chocolate in heaven sha
You don come Again cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by dada01(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
PRAISE THE LORD..

But my fear and question is; God never planned for this chaos and evil, or destroying the earth and reconstructing a new one, in his initial plan (in the begining).
Just hoping nothing goes wrong again, when we get to heaven.
Stories of new rebelion by another angel or the new occupants (man). Cause this will lead to another cycle of sacrifice and repentance (that is if Christ would volunteer again). But untill then.....

AMEN....
amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by dada01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
PRAISE THE LORD..

But my fear and question is; God never planned for this chaos and evil, or destroying the earth and reconstructing a new one, in his initial plan (in the begining).
Just hoping nothing goes wrong again when we get to heaven.
Stories of new rebelion by another angel or the new occupants (man), no go funny o. Cause this will lead to another cycle of sacrifice and repentance (that is if Christ would volunteer again). But untill then.....

AMEN....
amen!!!!
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by TrajansKong: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
dada01:
PRAISE THE LORD..

Stories of new rebelion by another angel or the new occupants (man), no go funny o. Cause this will lead to another cycle of sacrifice and repentance (that is if Christ would volunteer again). But untill then.....

AMEN....
amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
These lovely people never knew the trumpet of their life will sound on that ill fated Russian plane ithat crashed in Egypt yesterday and we pray that the victims make it to heaven.

To us,death is painful and heartbreaking but to GOD its simply a home coming and that is why no matter the number of people that die everyday,the world will never stand still and It will nevr make GOD less of who he is.

The best bet for us is to prepare ourselves while still alive so that we can make heaven if we die this minute.

Accept Jesus as your lover,your lord and Saviour this very minute and get your name a place in the book of life.

This toddler you see,is happily playing about in heaven as i write this...If you have a loved one that dies and he or she is born again,please don't weep for such because that person is even enjoying a far better life than what you think you are enjoying here.

This is why i wil never ever joke with my Jesus oh how i love him.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:
Why nothing in this world can make me miss heaven.

Before i write on the reasons why no one should miss heaven,lets quickly see those things that can make us miss heaven and end up in hell?

1.Money:This should not take you to hell if you are disciplined and wealth is apparently unavoidable if you do what you love doing. It may take a while but you will surely get enough money to meet your needs.

2.Sex:Thank GOD we can have just one partner that catches our fancy and enjoy that same pleasure that some seek for in many partners.

3.Fame and power:This will come if it is meant to be and i believe those who go all out to seek fame and power end up in a more sorry case. just be yourself and do what you are good at and fame will come naturally.

If we can all be disciplined and ask GOD for strength i believe these 3 major hindrances will never be strong enough to hold us captive.

Now lets quickly have a run down of why we must never ever miss heaven and this will be a fascinating one.

1.The 12 Magnificent pearl shaped gates and 12 Gem stone foundations.:How amazing it will be to have a first hand view of the purest form of rare gemstones that make up the foundations of heavenly paradise.Revelation 21:19:The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone.

2.Streets of Gold:Even if many doubt other description of heaven according to people who GOD have shown a glimpse of heaven like he showed John in the books of revelation,i believe we all read about the streets of Gold in the bible and this is one wonder i will really love to see. I still wonder how floors of streets will be made of gold, a substance men kill to have and more amazingly,a rear type of gold that is as clear as Crystal,never seen before on earth.Revelation 21:18: The wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold, as clear as glass

3.Mansions of unequivocal splendor:Yes i can't wait to see my mansion in heaven, a mansion that no money in this world can build and i mean if you put all the money in this world together,the total sum will still not be able to build the least attractive mansion in heaven and no matter how much im able to make on this earth,i will never be able to erect a mansion a quarter of the quality of my mansion in heaven and best still,it will be mine for ever and ever.

You are guaranteed to have a ready mansion for you in paradise just to suite your taste perfectly with exact design and furniture settings you desire and adorned with such rare decors that can only be imagined by you as mortal being.

Some mansions are built under the crystal river for people who love the aquatic environment while some are built on trees for those who love the environment and we even have countless mansions suspended in the sky.

Just imagine where you want your mansion to be and the exact colors, dimensions and any type of furniture you desire and you are guaranteed to have it built for you totally free and you will live there forever and ever.

4.Living for eternity:Can you close your eyes for just 30secs and imagine yourself living in a great kingdom like a king or queen for a billion years? ok now imagine living in that same kingdom for a trillion years. Then finally imagine yourself living for ever and ever and ever in this same kingdom.WOW!

5.Choice food:Yes i love good foods and just the taught that i will be able to eat my favorite which is the best of sea foods,bush meats and fresh fish is good enough reason for me to make heaven and i can imagine how great it will be just to demand for these and have it served at their best by angels in my magnificent mansion. And Yes there will be eating and drinking in heaven and of-course we will not eat as a result of hunger but because we love that food.

Matthew 8:11 "I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven."

6.More exciting place than this world:Many believe that heaven will just be a place where we will be floating in the cloud and singing praise and worship song to GOD forever and ever.

Yes you are right, we will worship GOD forever but the truth is that everything in heaven is designed to sing praise to GOD, the lawns,the water,the garments,the angels,our activities and so much more but God has also revealed to many that there will be much more fun in paradise than this world and you will definitely miss out nothing except sex that will no longer even exist in our subconscious meaning we can't miss what we don't think about.

Think of any sporting activity except violent sports andd you are sure to find it there and it may surprise you that game of football is in heaven and well cordinated that injuries are non existent.In heaven,no talent is lost.

As it is written: 1 Corinthians 2:9:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love him.

7.Meeting friends and family members you taught you will never see again:Yes you will meet your entire generations from all ages who were able to make it to heaven and how great it will be to see our genealogy before and after us in physical representation.

8.Meeting children lost at still birth,through abortion,miscarriages or infant death: This is one fascinating part for those who have lost their child as a result of miscarriage,still birth,even abortions and so on and i believe many people will be surprised to know that every child that has began forming in the womb has a soul and in the advent of Death to the fetus or child even before coming to this world,the child will go to heaven and grow up slowly and this means every mum or dad that has lost an unborn child, be 200% certain that your child will be at the pearl gate to welcome you if you make it to heaven.

Psalm 139:13-16 - For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

9.We will see GOD Almighty,Our maker,the maker of heaven,earth and the entire universe: Yes we will see GOD and his name will be written on our foreheads.Revelation 22:4

10.You don't deserve to be in hell: Heavenly kingdom is prepared by GOD for us while Hell was mainly prepared for Satan and his evil angels so Apparently heaven is our original home after we live this world.

I know what you are asking...have i been there before to know if all i wrote exists? the truth is that asides from scriptural teachings,there are countless number of people GOD has taken to heaven and back just as it was revealed to John and ther stories have beeen the same.

If GOD made the world which is his foot stool as beautiful as this then imagine how he will make heaven which he dwells.

Do u really want to be a choir member in heaven n clap ur hands n sink forever
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Do u really want to be a choir member in heaven n clap ur hands n sink forever

Lol..heaven is far more fascinating than this world and yes i dont mind at all..at leeast it will be far better than crying in hell...lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Lol..heaven is far more fascinating than this world and yes i dont mind at all..at leeast it will be far better than crying in hell...lol

Lmao, wen did being a choir member become switter Dan earth

Hell A place manufactured to make u a good member of this society.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao, wen did being a choir member become switter Dan earth
Hell A place manufactured to make u a good member of this society.
LOL...Abeg you are on your own.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2015
This will be an interesting read for many people on a sunday if lalasticlala or ishilove can just get this to the main page.

Very interesting and GOD will be happy with the mod that will make more people see this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
dada01:
PRAISE THE LORD..

AMEN....
amen!!!!

LWKMD!

Ofcourse GOD has all planned out and you can never expect anything contrary to his words.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by charlsecy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
menesheh:
8. Why were other religious concepts lacks the idea of heaven. It is almost only the two Abraham in religion that know about it.
I think a few other religions have something similar.. I think some Jews believe Hell is temporary, with a maximum of 12-month purification (punishment).

Toks2008:
Thank GOD we can have just one partner that catches our fancy and enjoy that same pleasure that some seek for in many partners.
This is not exactly true as our mind does not conceive everyone as same in all aspects.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmmm
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by bolliejay(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Heaven and Hell r real.....choose wisely

Lord let your grace b sufficient for me

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by wristbangle: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Osisie:
I don't know why this has been on my mind o, but I'm not really concerned about Mansions.
They simply don't freak me.

I'd rather have a basketball court where I can play and some good skateboards and shoes.

As long as I enter Heaven, wetin concern me with Mansion

Lol, if u play basketball finish 4 heaven and no mansion to shower. Shey u go come baff unclad 4 the street? grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Bollinger(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:
Why nothing in this world can make me miss heaven.

OP na wah for you ooo. I go de bug una till una get sense. So your headline make sense to you. Have you been to heaven before? Why you come put "never" na? Na really wah for una.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by CzarChris(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Everybody has his/her own belief, but for clarity sake, read the book of Rev: 21.

Note:
I'm no JW, but I stand for the truth.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by wristbangle: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:
This will be an interesting read for many people on a sunday if lalasticlala or ishilove can just get this to the main page.

Very interesting and GOD will be happy with the mod that will make more people see this.

Wonderful write up egbon. Thanks for this eye opener article. We will never miss heaven in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by dinomcjohn: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Great article Toks2008. This is amazing as well as elucidating! I love the part whereyou asked me to imagine for 30 secs, closing my eyes , that I am a king in a beautiful mansion living for ever and ever. It only reveals how truly great GOD is! Thanks. Keep the fire burning. GOD bless you in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Fearcom(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
menesheh:
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence that there is some place like heaven. I'm fact its probability is zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide to go which many must be in hell.

3. Will other animal species like us go to heaven, where will be their own heaven.

4. Where exactly in the empty space is this utopia heaven

5. If we must die to go to heaven, why the use of human attributes to equate the living statue of human over there since it is mundane.

6. Can one be in heaven and remember his friends and families in hell.

7.who is even the person/s that first came up with the idea of heaven, how did they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, and told directly from heaven, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why were other religious concepts lacks the idea of heaven. It is almost only the two Abraham in religion that know about it.

9. Are there telephone, naira land, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that fight against boredom there, so that occupants of such place will not get bored.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

Add your other questions.

Get this.

Just like there's the physical and the intellectual realm. So there's the SPIRIT REALM. God is a SPIRIT BEING. Angels are SPIRIT BEINGS. Demons are SPIRITS. Heaven and hell are in the realm of the SPIRIT. 2. You CANNOT contact the Spirit realm with your physical senses or your intellect. You can only contact that realm with your SPIRIT. 3.the SPIRIT realm is FAR HIGHER than this physical and sense realm. Anything that happens here as already been DETERMINED there before it manifests here. 4. This physical realm came OUT OF the SPIRIT REALM. So the SPIRIT REALM is the PARENT to the physical realm. There are those who hate God but they CANNOT DENY that he EXISTS because they know and have proven the REALITY of the SPIRIT REALM(they work in league with Demons_enemies of God)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by davido1000: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
idiot u don go??
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Natifa(f): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Fascinating!

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by herald9: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
What a mouthwatering list... A perfect place for the poor, lazy and greedy.

That no. 5 caught me wink

If we eat all those foods, do we have to excrete?
I mean are there toilets?

Where will it flow to?

So we might have gigantic waste-treatment
plants, toilet paper warehouses, supermarkets and stores
selling equally enormous packages of toilet-paper rolls.
And every Christian who has
ever died, is up there evacuating their bowels and bladders
and, …   hey, … maybe that’s where all this global
pollution is really coming from...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by lloydpras: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
smiley

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
See, This is the difference between naija and yankee when it comes to religion, if this ws posted on an american site like reddit, op would be laughed out of the forum
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Splinz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sorry op, you're an ignoramus. "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth"- 2 Timothy 2:15. Go back to the Holy Scripture and study diligently, praying for understanding.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ErnyyBobo: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
herald9:
What a mouthwatering list... A perfect place for the poor, lazy and greedy.

That no. 5 caught me wink

If we eat all those foods, do we have to excrete?
I mean are there toilets?

Where will it flow to?

So we might have gigantic waste-treatment
plants, toilet paper warehouses, supermarkets and stores
selling equally enormous packages of toilet-paper rolls.
And every Christian who has
ever died, is up there evacuating their bowels and bladders
and, …   hey, … maybe that’s where all this global
pollution is really coming from...

Nice one grin grin
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ErnyyBobo: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
What a Super Loving God you have...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu / Images From The Christian Inquisition / Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.