Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (30647 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Six Things That Would Make You Miss Heaven / There Is No More Time(sins That Could Make You Miss Heaven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by tohpahz(f): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Lovely Gem with a cool name chosen by a cute lady. It sure fits u wink

Thanks dear cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by robosky02(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks dear cheesy

ok
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by tohpahz(f): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
robosky02:

ok

Hey dear.. Happy xmas..
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by robosky02(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Hey dear.. Happy xmas..

waited so long to see you on line how you doing hope ok

marry xmas to you too
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by tohpahz(f): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2015
robosky02:

waited so long to see you on line how you doing hope ok

marry xmas to you too

M here now. Where's my chicken
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by robosky02(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
tohpahz:

M here now. Where's my chicken
: runs to the kitchen opens the fridge
Where is the chicken I kept here for tophaz hmm who touch am
Hmm

Ok pls wait let me order fresh one from Mr.Biggs
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by God2man(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Awesome!

The truth is nobody will get to heaven by his own righteousness.

We need the mercy of God to make it, the Bible says FEW people will make it. Something like 1000 to 1 person or 1million to 10 people.

The way is narrow and is one leg at a time.

Many will struggle to enter but will not be able to make it.

May God count us worthy in Jesus Name.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
menesheh:
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence and reasons that there is a place like heaven. Infact, its plausibility and probability is almost zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide which one to go to, of which many must be in hell.

3. Will other animal species go to heaven too, which is theirs in heaven.

4. Where exactly in the empty space is this utopia heaven

5. If we must die to go to heaven, why the use of mundane attributes to equate the living standard, scene(outlook) and other physical human stuffs that will be in existence over there?

6.. . Can one be in heaven and remember his friends and Pm milies in hell.

7.who is even the per son/s that first came up with the pm idea of heaven, how di0d they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, told directly from god etc, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why is it that other religious lacks the concept of heaven. It is almost only the two Abrahamic religion that know talks it.

9. Are there stuffs like telephone, nairaland, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that will be combating boredom over there, so that occupants of such place will be flexing like never before.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

Lolll @ 6 & 9.

11 (per 5). Why do the descriptions of heaven in ALL religious texts that speak of such a place contain and rely heavily on earthly scenery and objects?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll @ 6 & 9.

11 (per 5). Why do the descriptions of heaven in ALL religious texts that speak of such a place contain and rely heavily on earthly scenery and objects?

Very logical answer.

The bible says the earth is GOD's foot stool and heaven his home.

Jehovah created the earth with a tip of the iceberg's beauty of his home.

Enlightened soul i beg you..Don't miss heaven for anything..at least if you don't believe all i wrote,believe the streets of pure gold as corroborated by the scriptures.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Weah96: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Very logical answer.

The bible says the earth is GOD's foot stool and heaven his home.

Jehovah created the earth with a tip of the iceberg's beauty of his home.

Enlightened soul i beg you..Don't miss heaven for anything..at least if you don't believe all i wrote,believe the streets of pure gold as corroborated by the scriptures.

I prefer diamonds, and I need a whole planet to myself, with beautiful virgins to cook and suck my tuber. Can that be arranged?

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Weah96:

I prefer diamonds, and I need a whole planet to myself, with beautiful virgins to cook and suck my tuber. Can that be arranged?

O.Y.O Lowa
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Fynestboi: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow

cool
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Do you want to part of this beautiful everlasting world? IF YES then read these simple words out and you are automatically a partaker of this great eternal world

"Lord Jesus,I thank you for washing my sins away by dying for me on the cross of calvary,I accept you as my saviour"

Once you have read these words out then I say congratulations...
YOU ARE REDEEMED.

To read a mind blowing revelation of Seneca Sodi of his 40days visit to paradise please visit this thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/3925255/40-days-paradise.a-real-life

You will have a first hand knowledge of the magnificent and grandiose world that awaits us after we leave this sinful world.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by RicoBee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
God2man:
Awesome!

The truth is nobody will get to heaven by his own righteousness.

We need the mercy of God to make it, the Bible says FEW people will make it. Something like 1000 to 1 person or 1million to 10 people.

The way is narrow and is one leg at a time.

Many will struggle to enter but will not be able to make it.

May God count us worthy in Jesus Name.

Amen.
Thanks Toks2008. God bless you and keep you in His love, my brother.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
RicoBee:

Amen.
Thanks Toks2008. God bless you and keep you in His love, my brother.

God bless you too.

Nothing excites me more than when I talk to people about salvation and the simplicity of obtaining eternal life through christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Same Material Perceptions we suffer from in the earthly realm is fully available in heaven Plus you get to keep your free-will.. why would there not be problems in Heaven.. smh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2020
menesheh:
10 amazing reasons you should questions heaven before believing somebody can miss there

1. There is no demonstrable or even logical evidence and reasons that there is a place like heaven. Infact, its plausibility and probability is almost zero

2.why must a benevolent God create heaven and hell for his most loved human to decide which one to go to, of which many must be in hell.

5. If we must die to go to heaven, why the use of mundane attributes to equate the living standard, scene(outlook) and other physical human stuffs that will be in existence over there?

7.who is even the per son/s that first came up with the pm idea of heaven, how di0d they know about it, if by inspiration, dreams, told directly from god etc, how certain should we assume the plausibility of such concept. Can't we questions whether the conspirators of such heaven concept are on drugs, hallucinations, and in optical illusion.

8. Why is it that other religious lacks the concept of heaven. It is almost only the two Abrahamic religion that know talks it.

9. Are there stuffs like telephone, nairaland, Facebook, Brazilian hair and other things that will be combating boredom over there, so that occupants of such place will be flexing like never before.

10. Will there be sex over there because some niggaz and babes love sex more than any other thing.

Hahahahaha!

This is quite hilarious.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by oluwaahmed: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2020
When reading this writeup from OP I think its safe to say that majority of Christians are ignorant.
How can OP say a spirit will eat food in haeven?That means there would also be death in Heaven? because u gotta kill the fish, meat or plant to convert it to food. Its surprising to see many Christians still believe in the crap they were thought when they ver children. As a spirit you won't bodily form so why would you eat or live in a mansion? As a spirit you transcend the realm of ignorance to heightened level of knowledge of the father.
Food, clothing, shelter are all material things that died and decayed with your weak flesh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Femzaremz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Lady F believe this,once you give your life to christ and pray for the indwelling of the holy spirit not enjoying sins or deliberately living a sinful life and always asking GOD to forgive you of any sins that easily beseech you,heaven is guaranteed for you.

Just dont give up your salvation no matter what.

As for chocolates...there will be the best of them in heaven that you have neveer eaten heere on earth.

one interesting fact is that no talent is lost in heaven thats why petr still fishes and surprisingly Jesus still does some furniture jobs in heaven just for the fun of it.

There is no sporting activities you wont find there except violent sports like bocing,wrestling n so on.

All you see on earth are inspirations from God,all the technology yt to come are in heaven like teleporting,wireless electricity,moving road where you just stand and the road takes u to where you want to go and many more.

Honeestly heaven is always always on my mind and thats why i dont fear death..for believers,to die is gain just as paul wrote.

Let us all embrace christ and be at peace.this world with all its beauty is inconsequential to the beauty of the world above.
chocolates in heaven? Man! This is embarrassing!
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Femzaremz(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
oluwaahmed:
When reading this writeup from OP I think its safe to say that majority of Christians are ignorant.
How can OP say a spirit will eat food in haeven?That means there would also be death in Heaven? because u gotta kill the fish, meat or plant to convert it to food. Its surprising to see many Christians still believe in the crap they were thought when they ver children. As a spirit you won't bodily form so why would you eat or live in a mansion? As a spirit you transcend the realm of ignorance to heightened level of knowledge of the father.
Food, clothing, shelter are all material things that died and decayed with your weak flesh.
THANK YOU! Im really embarrassed for the op!
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Femzaremz:
chocolates in heaven? Man! This is embarrassing!

LOL!

Infact there are more than chocolates, we will have better foods that we have never tasted on earth.

The feasts in heaven will be beyond anything we've enjoyed in this life.

“...That you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom,” promises Jesus in Luke 22:30, “and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

And in Revelation 19:9, Jesus talks about the “marriage feast of the Lamb”

So what do you think we will eat at the feast? Just bread and wine? grin
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Argue with Jesus not me bro. The verses in the bible are clear.

I'm sure you believe God fed isrealites with food dropping from heaven... I guess history is there so please don't sweat it.

There will be unending feasting in heaven. Infact Pizza of unequal taste and varieties go dey there.

And I hope you know Jesus Ate after his resurrection.

"They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate before them" (Luke 24:42-43).

Now let me take you a bit further into the science of excretion.

We excrete UNWANTED OR UNDIGESTED substance that we eat.

Have you ever asked yourself if thee will be need to excrete if all we eat are used up by our body?
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Eriokanmi: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
menesheh:

I laaf when reading this your foolish talk, ...that there's no place called heaven and its utopia.
The book of 1 Corinthtians 1:18 has said it all, about your type. But it's not your fault. I blame ignorance living in you.

In 1996, my friend Kunle Ajibola was about crossing the oworo express in Lagos. He had leg challenges so this affected his swift crossing of the ever-busy road to the other side. Oworo is a bus stop before getting to 3rd mainland bridge which connects the mainland to the island on the lagos lagoon. He was hit by an incoming vehicle and all of a sudden, his breath left him. Passers-by had pity on him, managed to carry him to the other side. In short, my friend found himself in a beautiful garden. The beauty couldn't be compared with things of this world. He said he saw people coming from left, right and centre, going in different directions and he too followed them. He got to a junction where he wasn't sure of which direction to go. Suddenly, he said he saw this man in a white apparel, looking very tall. He couldn't see his face. This man asked him young man, where exactly are you headed and he said, he too didn't know but all he could say was, people were going in different directions, not talking to one another, both young and old and he too decided to go this way. The man told him his time wasn't yet up to get to that place and he wouldn't be able to go beyond that point.

The man asked him to look back and kunle suddenly found himself being surrounded by a mammoth crowd shouting, he's back, he's breathing again, he's back and they took him to the hospital. Since that day my friend had been more closer to God. This isn't a biblical story or hearsay. It's a close friend from my primary school days ,from same town who had this encounter. It amazes me when someone like you just types anything all in the name of ignorance. I pray you have an encounter with God someday, so you'd understand who He truly is and what heaven and hell are all about and until then, you're really missing out of great opportunities. Shalom!
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Femzaremz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

LOL!

Infact there are more than chocolates, we will have better foods that we have never tasted on earth.

The feasts in heaven will be beyond anything we've enjoyed in this life.

“...That you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom,” promises Jesus in Luke 22:30, “and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

And in Revelation 19:9, Jesus talks about the “marriage feast of the Lamb”

So what do you think we will eat at the feast? Just bread and wine? grin
cool! But how do u reconcile d fact dat spirits/souls are not tangible,do not partake in feasts or eating of chocolates as this is purely a physical activity! And dat d whole story of heaven might just be made up by some people who are projecting earthly qualities into supposed heavenly desires of which u are also guilty of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabola Church: Members Baptized With Beer In South African Church (Photos) / Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.