Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. (30074 Views)

We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Six Things That Would Make You Miss Heaven / There Is No More Time(sins That Could Make You Miss Heaven) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by herald9: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
IZANAMI:
grin grin grin ROFLMAO,MAD MAN.You made my day.Your post reeks of utter hilarity and ridicule.You need to see the way I laughed hysterically. Seriously,u dey mad. grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Wonderful write up egbon. Thanks for this eye opener article. We will never miss heaven in Jesus name.

You are most welcome smiley
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
juliuscapps:
God bless you for this... How inspiring to know how much God loves us to be part of this Kingdom. I pray He strengthens us the more and make Heaven our very home at last. Thank you Jesus

AMEN.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by jurjur: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Have you ever resighted the lords prayers?

Please do it right now and stop at "Thy will be done on earth As it is in heaven "

Believe it orr not,everything good you see on earth today is Inspired from the maker on earth and heaven.

The bible says the earth is Gods foot stool and heaven his dwelling place.

Bro you wont miss a thing except sex which will be totally removed from our subconcious and physical nature.

And who says you wont have the best of ewa agoin?

Hmmm hmmmm! Na waooo! Wen u talked bout "d lords prayer", I was even tinkn u undrstood dat portion of d bible. Now y did jesus ask us 2 pray 4 his kingdom 2 come & 4 his will 2b done earth? It's cus d earth has been filled wit acts of unrighteousness & no human ruler has been nor can b able 2 make d earth a better place. But his kingdom can & will surely do that. So dat shows u dat it's a prophecy dat is yet 2 fufill meaning his kingdom will come 2 rule on dis earth & his father's will would b done on dis earth wich is a cleansing process of all forms of ungodliness on d earth. So tell me wat everybdy is nw heading 2 heaven 2 do. And pls less I 4get, for ur in4mation,pple going 2 heaven r nt just goin 2b singing & dancing as u guys tink, as a matr of fact frm d bible, dey actually hav a job 2 do ooo!
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
menxer:
So the foundations of heaven are made from materials found on earth?

Then such a heaven is just a [b]glorified [/b]earth.

Dont you think its worth the hype even if it is indeed a glorified earth.

Just go to the most beautiful parts of the world and imagine them in a glorified form then you will appreciate the heavenly paradise.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
herald9:
What a mouthwatering list... A perfect place for the poor, lazy and greedy.

That no. 5 caught me wink

If we eat all those foods, do we have to excrete?
I mean are there toilets?

Where will it flow to?

So we might have gigantic waste-treatment
plants, toilet paper warehouses, supermarkets and stores
selling equally enormous packages of toilet-paper rolls.
And every Christian who has
ever died, is up there evacuating their bowels and bladders
and, …   hey, … maybe that’s where all this global
pollution is really coming from...

Quite funny i must say but then lets take a look at the dictionary meaning of egstion..."Egestion is the act of excreting unusable or undigested material from a cell, as in the case of single-celled organisms, or from the digestive tract of multicellular animals"

As we live in the world we have a body that conforms to this world and i believe what we eat are not really absorbed totally but i believe that we will have a body that will absorb totally everything we eat and we will also eat not because we are hungry but because we love to eat that particular delicacy.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menxer: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Toks2008:

Dont you think its worth the hype even if it is indeed a glorified earth.

Just go to the most beautiful parts of the world and imagine them in a glorified form then you will appreciate the heavenly paradise.

You can't judge heaven by 3D beauty of earth.

Besides the standard we use here to describe beauty may not apply outside this earth dimension.

"Heaven" is a beautiful place but not by earthly standard.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
menxer:

You can't judge heaven by 3D beauty of earth.

Besides the standard we use here to describe beauty may not apply outside this earth dimension.

"Heaven" is a beautiful place but not by earthly standard.

I was only trying to flow with your idiosyncrasies.In-fact heaven is 4d from what people who have seen a glimpse of it corroborated so yes heaven is by far a trillion times more beautiful than the best place pn earth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by tefund(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Osisie:

What happened to "It's LadyF again"?
she went to heaven ,came back rebranded
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Neplusultra(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Na Tribalist get this thread o! SMH!!!
Go sit down Oga! God is not mocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Maximus85(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Truly I say to you. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God up there in heaven. Spirits live in heaven.
They don't live in house nor do dey feed.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Maximus85(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
God cannot lie. Nobody sees God and remain alive. He can't change that.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ogwumgbe: 3:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Prosperity preachers are ushering people straight to hell. Devil's mechanism of diverting people's attention from heaven
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ogwumgbe: 3:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Also nobody goes to heaven. The place of man is on earth. Our Lord Jesus Christ will reign here on earth and those that qualified for eternal life will live forever on the new refurbished earth
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by herald9: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Quite funny i must say but then lets take a look at the dictionary meaning of egstion..."Egestion is the act of excreting unusable or undigested material from a cell, as in the case of single-celled organisms, or from the digestive tract of multicellular animals"

As we live in the world we have a body that conforms to this world and i believe what we eat are not really absorbed totally but i believe that we will have a body that will absorb totally everything we eat and we will also eat not because we are hungry but because we love to eat that particular delicacy.
Hmmm, So God is going to re-engineer believers digestive system? cheesy Sir, What will you gain from adding more imaginations to the already imagined?

Where did you even get your inference from cause this is certainly outside the scope of the Bible.

If a grown man like you could still possess such warped mentality, then I fear for your generation....... It could be a generation of grown up kids.

In fact, your moniker should be changed to Toks1AD, cause as at 2008,we were much wiser.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menxer: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Maximus85:
Truly I say to you. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God up there in heaven. Spirits live in heaven.
They don't live in house nor do dey feed.

U dey mind people with escapist mentality?

Who has ever enrolled his ward in a university instead of a nursery school?

Entry into University unlike nursery school is subject to terms and conditions set by the powers that be (Jamb,waec, neco, University council) to be met by prospective student.

That a ward tells the Father s/he wants to go to university, the Father would procure the required exams forms?

The Father knows His ward would surely attain University but not without following the laid down process.

Man is still in Nursery/primary/secondary school, Heaven is the University.

Man must comprehend and master the laws taught in the lower school on his way to university.

People want to go to heaven but can't/won't detach themselves or minds from material things.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by grailife(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:
11.Jacinth
wow, how to purchase all these, countries that they are found, more details plz, God is real
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by menxer: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Maximus85:
God cannot lie. Nobody sees God and remain alive. He can't change that.

Yes that's true, if the "nobody" refers to mortal man; because I believe as a being rises in the hierarchy of spiritual evolution, "it" attains the vibratory/radiance level required to "be" in God's presence.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by CaptainJune: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Well, without any form of pride, I can say I have seen paradise 3 times through the grace of God. Once in a dream and 2 times in visions. And yes, there is chocolate in heaven, LadyF. I saw it, I ate it. It was so abundant in the Chocolate Room I found myself that I went out to call others to join me. This is just one of my visits to heaven. Heaven, there is nothing worth missing it. I am blessed to have been granted a peek into heaven. That peek alone is enough for me to do everything possible and impossible (both through Christ) never to miss that place. Trust me, nothing on earth is worth missing heaven.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Lady F believe this,once you give your life to christ and pray for the indwelling of the holy spirit not enjoying sins or deliberately living a sinful life and always asking GOD to forgive you of any sins that easily beseech you,heaven is guaranteed for you.

Just dont give up your salvation no matter what.

As for chocolates...there will be the best of them in heaven that you have neveer eaten heere on earth.

one interesting fact is that no talent is lost in heaven thats why petr still fishes and surprisingly Jesus still does some furniture jobs in heaven just for the fun of it.

There is no sporting activities you wont find there except violent sports like bocing,wrestling n so on.

All you see on earth are inspirations from God,all the technology yt to come are in heaven like teleporting,wireless electricity,moving road where you just stand and the road takes u to where you want to go and many more.

Honeestly heaven is always always on my mind and thats why i dont fear death..for believers,to die is gain just as paul wrote.

Let us all embrace christ and be at peace.this world with all its beauty is inconsequential to the beauty of the world above.
guy b like say u reach there b4 oh?
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
Well, without any form of pride, I can say I have seen paradise 3 times through the grace of God. Once in a dream and 2 times in visions. And yes, there is chocolate in heaven, LadyF. I saw it, I ate it. It was so abundant in the Chocolate Room I found myself that I went out to call others to join me. This is just one of my visits to heaven. Heaven, there is nothing worth missing it. I am blessed to have been granted a peek into heaven. That peek alone is enough for me to do everything possible and impossible (both through Christ) never to miss that place. Trust me, nothing on earth is worth missing heaven.

wHAT ARE WE EVEN SAYING?

God rained manner from heaven, he even rained quails as they flew pass the isrealites.

Why is anyone denying the existence of choice foods in heaven?

Please stop demeaning my GOD,all the technologies of this world and the wisdom came from him so if heaven is his home and the earth is just a foot stool why do we expect something lesser up there?

If GOD shows you a glimpse of heaven, you will be willing to die right now and leave this crazy world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by grailife(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
wow, i have seen spirit with my eyes, i believe there is God, because we are also god, just we must all die to experience it, seun once has a thread on religon section why he doesn't believe in God, seun can act like god now by taking care of some nairaland members, blessed are them that give than those that receive
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
CaptainJune:

I once saw heaven and all i could see were magnificent buildings that i have never seen in any movie or magazines.

Trust me guys, it pays to be born again and it is indeed a great thing to be emeshed in christ..now i know why paul said to die is gain because heaven is too beautiful for any sane man to miss.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by CaptainJune: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

wHAT ARE WE EVEN SAYING?

God rained manner from heaven, he even rained quails as they flew pass the isrealites.

Why is anyone denying the existence of choice foods in heaven?

Please stop demeaning my GOD,all the technologies of this world and the wisdom came from him so if heaven is his home and the earth is just a foot stool why do we expect something lesser up there?

If GOD shows you a glimpse of heaven, you will be willing to die right now and leave this crazy world.
I tell you my brother, a glimpse into paradise is enough for a lifetime of home sickness for heaven. Heaven is our home.

With time, people will come to learn there is nothing impossible with God. There is nothing we love eating on earth that are not in heaven and are much much better up there plus more varieties of food and drinks and fruit than we can ever imagine.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by CaptainJune: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2015
grailife:

wow, i have seen spirit with my eyes, i believe there is God, because we are also god, just we must all die to experience it, seun once has a thread on religon section why he doesn't believe in God, seun can act like god now by taking care of some nairaland members, blessed are them that give than those that receive
True, there is a God and His children are gods. However, my brother, we are gods now and when we sleep in Christ waiting for our powerful resurrection bodies which will be given to us when the Rapture takes place. We can experience heaven now and need not wait till death to experience it.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by CaptainJune: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

I once saw heaven and all i could see were magnificent buildings that i have never seen in any movie or magazines.

Trust me guys, it pays to be born again and it is indeed a great thing to be emeshed in christ..now i know why paul said to die is gain because heaven is too beautiful for any sane man to miss.
You are blessed, bro. God gave you a peek into paradise like He gave me. Awesome God. My other visit to heaven was the crystal sea. I was amazed to find that I could breathe, hear, and even talk under water. That is not all. A mighty, friendly whale approached my cousin to play with her. It was so enormous that we looked like wraps of sweet to it in size, and to my surprise it could also talk! It was a very very friendly sea animal. I never forgot this visit to heaven. It was my first.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by grailife(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
True, there is a God and His children are gods. However, my brother, we are gods now and when we sleep in Christ waiting for our powerful resurrection bodies which will be given to us when the Rapture takes place. We can experience heaven now and need not wait till death to experience it.
ok, i undestand
to one who has faith, no explanation is necessary, to one without faith no explanation is possible

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by ladyF(f): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
Well, without any form of pride, I can say I have seen paradise 3 times through the grace of God. Once in a dream and 2 times in visions. And yes, [b] there is chocolate in heaven, LadyF. I saw it, I ate it. It was so abundant in the Chocolate Room I found myself that I went out to call others to join me. This is just one of my visits to heaven. Heaven, there is nothing worth missing it. I am blessed to have been granted a peek into heaven. That peek alone is enough for me to do everything possible and impossible (both through Christ) never to miss that place. Trust me, nothing on earth is worth missing heaven.[/b]
Good to know...We all just pray for mercy.
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by grailife(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of faith is to see what we believe
Happy Christmass week everyone
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
CaptainJune:
u ate chocolate in heaven LOL
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by tohpahz(f): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Cc: Tohpaz

I guess dis is wer u got ur moniker from. cheesy

Kinda wink
Re: 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. by DharmyYinks: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Kinda wink
Lovely Gem with a cool name chosen by a cute lady. It sure fits u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos / Images From The Christian Inquisition / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.